Proudness~final chapter!

Hewo lil Beans! It's been a month...
I'm so so so sorry for not updating that long!!!! 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。
At first i couldnt remember what I wanted to do and then I had no time because I celebrated my birthday 2 times and then I was outside with my friends a lot. There was just no time so I'm really really sorry!!!!

💗Thank u for 32k!!!!💗
Also thanks for 100 followers!

Now I hope you will enjoy the last chapter... I tried to make an exceptable end. 👉🏻👈🏻
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 2 days now, since the boys had lost the semi finals. And everyone still was in a sad mood. Even Bokuto, who usually was the happiest, stayed in his emo mode for these 2 days. Suga was the only one who seemed normal. The two of you and of course the others (Tsukki, Yams, Hinata and Kags)
tried to cheer them up, but nothing worked.
All of you sat on a big blanket in the park, from the Picknick the boys and you had planed to cheer the others up. A Picknick with friends should be fun but all you could hear was sighing from all sides. You had enough.
"How long do y'all want to stay like this?!"
"Till I die" Bokuto said. "Seriously guys?! I've had enough we're going to meet tomorrow and we're going to play volleyball! If you want or not you have to come" you said punching your fist in the air. "Mmh if you say so Chibi-Chan" Kuroo said and you swore you had seen his little smirk you missed the last days. "If Kuroo comes I'm coming too" Bokuto looked up. And so it continued, soon the whole team was in a better mood. Even if it still wasn't their normal state, the first hurdle was overcome! Suga clapped his hands "Good Job (Y/n)!" he gave you a wide shiny smile.
"Sooooo b-briiiiight"

Lil time skip brought by Author-Chan who feels bad because she's lazy~

✨Next day✨
You brushed your teeth, put on your favorite outfit for warm days and then went down to the kitchen to make some cute little bentos for the boys. After this was done you packed the bags and woke up Daichi. "Come oooon get up you sleeping potato Saaaack" you pulled him up. "Ugh ok,ok now leave me alone you lil gremlin" At home, Daichi really wasn't a morning person... Just in the next moment Nishinoya knocked on the door. "Ohayō you cutie" Nishinoya gave you a peck on the lips.
"Morning Nishi" you softly smiled. "Come on in I got you something!" "What is it what is it!" he jumped up while following you to the kitchen. You opened the fridge, took out a blue package and gave it to him "Here" "OH YESSSS ITS GARIGARI-KUN POPSICLES!!"
"Soda flavor, your favorite right?" "I love you soooo much (Y/n) thank you!" He then hugged you. Right in this moment Daichi came downstairs "Ok the potato sack is ready, Let's go have some fun!"

Time skiiiiip yayyy (^U^)ノ

After everyone had arrived, you began setting up the volleyball net. "Hey (Y/n)!" As you turned around you saw Lev and Yaku waving and coming your way. "What are you doing here guys?" "Well Kuroo asked us to come if we want to play a good game of volleyball!" Lev grinned. "Sure you two are always welcome! But Lev would you be so kind to help me with setting everything up?" The tall, grey haired boy nodded and directly took the volleyball net out of your hands "No problem!"
After a few minutes everything was done and the boys could finally start playing. Now, only the teams had to be discussed. One think was sure Nishinoya and Yaku wouldn't be on one team. "We get the Mom!" Bokuto said and waved Yaku over. "Yeah yeah, we take the other one" Tsukki said and looked around to see you giving him and asking look. "The toddler...?" he sighed, to then realize he just made it worse. Asahi noticed the tension "Well let's continue guys!" he smiled. "We want Jesus in our team!"
A really weird start but everything was great. The boys seemed happier now. And as you saw them play, for a moment it was like all their sadness was gone. All of them looked so happy while doing the thing they love and share a passion for. Then someone tapped on your shoulder interrupting your thoughts.
"Uh yeah?" you looked in a unknown face.
"Do you know these guys?" The man pointed at your volleyball playing friends. "Uhh yes they are my friends... why do you want to know that?" "So at first I'm the trainer of the Japanese youth national team and I think the two Liberos really have potential..." "Uh- I Should I call them?" you couldn't believe it Nishi... your amazing boyfriend maybe playing in the national team one day... " Yes it would be great if I could talk to them!" he smiled. "Nishiii! come here for a sec, someone wants to talk to you! And you too Yaku!" The Boys stopped playing and ran over to you.
"What do you need babe?" Nishinoya gave you an asking look. "Well someone wants to talk to you guys" They introduced themselves and then walked away from everyone else to talk in silence. The only thing you could see was that he handed them over some cards. Then they said their goodbyes and the man left.
As they turned back to you both of them had a big shiny smile on their faces. "We got invited to the youth camp (Y/n)!!!! I can't believe it!"
"Come on we have to tell the others!" Both of them grabbed you by the arm and ran over to the others. "Woah you're so cool Noya and Yaku senpai....." Hinata sighed.
This was one of the best ideas you've ever had...

Time skip agaiiiin brought you by Asahi's holy water ~

Two weeks and now the day had come, Nishinoya was going to the camp. The two of you stood at the train station, waiting for Yaku and Lev. "Are you really ok with me going there (Y/n)? It's going to be a month..."
"Uh why shouldn't I be ok with that?! I'm so proud of you and this could be such a great chance Nishi!" you hugged him tight. "Hey let's go Nishinoya!" You heard Yaku yelling from the distance. "Ok, don't hurt yourself, call me if you need someone to talk, and don't start fights ok?" Noya nodded. "Ok, I love you Yuu, have a great time there" the two of them got on the train and left you and Lev standing there, watching the train slowly disappear the further it got away. "Hahhh Boyfriends....."
Lev sighed. "What?!"

These four weeks passed by like a blink of an eye. (Hehe it rhymes again)

The way back home was silent. Something wasn't right... Noya seemed tense.

After he had put down his bag he turned to you. "(Y/n)... I have something to tell you"
"Ok...?" you were a but scared of what he would say. "The trainer wants me for the national team..." "Woah! that's so great!"
"Well yeah it is but if I join I'll have to go to Tokyo, I couldn't see you and the other boys often... and he wants my answer tomorrow"
"Mmhh for me it's totally fine..., ok I would miss you but I can't hold you here ,then I would feel guilty because I made you miss this opportunity! But let me say one thing, Do what you think is the right thing and tell me and the team tomorrow too" Noya just nodded silently.

"I'm not going!" "What?!" The boys yelled.
"(Y/n) said I should do what I think is right! And that's the right way for me. Even If I love volleyball I won't leave my friends and loved ones! Ok, be mad at me but I know I did the right thing!" "A really good boy you chose here you lil gremlin" Daichi grinned and playfully poked your arm. Suga nodded in agreement.
You blushed at their comments and walked over to your boyfriend and hugged him.
"Group cuddle time!" Bokuto yelled and everyone joined.

It was great seeing them all together like that. Everyone was so happy. It was fun growing up with them. They were more than friends, they were your family. You had never thought that a group of volleyball playing dorks could bring you so much joy. You had never thought you'd find someone you could love so much. You had never thought you would be so proud of someone. Just this one simple thing changed your whole life.

It may be the best decision you've ever made...
joining Karasuno.

~ End~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At first I hope y'all enjoyed this last chapter and I made it ok.....

But now I really want to thank all of you so much for reading my ff (the crap that came out of my head)

It was such a fun time and I kinda don't want it to end. You're all so supportive, sweet and kind. It was really fun reading your comments and talking to you all! I'm so grateful for every single vote you gave me cuz I never thought my story would even be read!
Thank you so much for this great journey guys! And I hope some of you will continue to read my books!
I also want to thank you for being so patient! I know I'm too lazy sorry....

I want to thank SunFlower1816 for helping me if I had problems with writing! So check pls check out her Kageyama x Reader! 🦖✨❤️

I also want to thank these cuties!
Dark_Wolf13
SonnyDn090
Tough_Times_Smile
Thank you guys for all these cute comments and the support! It really motivated me when I had problems with writing! (' ▽`).。o

So a HUUUUUGE Thank you to all you cute little Dino's! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

💗A huge tight virtual hug💗

✨💗Apple💗✨