💗Date Night💗

Heyho guys!
🌸⚡️Sorry, actually i wanted to
update sooner...
But I then I had too much other stuff
to do...⚡️🌸
🦖But now back to the story, enjoy!🦖
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When you came back from the beach everyone was exhausted. You said your goodbyes and went home.

As you arrived at home you went upstairs and took a shower while your Brother made dinner. You let the hot water flow down your body and soon you were somewhere else with your thoughts. 'Mmmh what does Nishinoya do right now... Oh maybe he's already asleep? Ugh I miss him!' You got out of the shower, slipped into some comfy clothes and went downstairs. Daichi was already waiting for you "Hey look what I made sis!" "Oh yesss it's
(favorite food) thanks Daidai~" Both of you sat down at your table and began eating.
"Mmmhhh it's soooo good!" you smiled at your brother. Then it was silent again,you could only hear the chewing noises from you and Daichi. After some time he broke the silence
"Umm (Y/n)?" "Hm?"you looked up from your food. "So I forgot to tell you that I'm going to stay at Suga"s house tomorrow, we some stuff to do... But if you don't want to be alone I can call him an-" "NO! I mean no it's fine you can go..." He looked at you with an asking expression. The Reason why you wanted him to go? You could invite Noya and spend time with him...ALONE. "Ok then I'll go with Suga after the training" he gave you a soft smile. You just smiled back and hurried to eat your food. When the two of you had finished you quickly went upstairs. "Hey (Y/n) c-"
"Thanks for the delicious food Daidai!"
You closed the door to your room and let yourself fall onto your bed. Then you texted Noya.

(Y/n): Hey are you still up?

⚡️💗Noya💗⚡️: Yeh...Why? Is something wrong babe?!

(Y/n): Nah just wanted to ask you something
:)

⚡️💗Noya💗⚡️: Umm what's with that creepy smiley face? I'm scared tell meee

(Y/n): Sooo, Daichi is at Sugawara's house and he's going to stay there over night...
Want to come over??? ;)))

⚡️💗Noya💗⚡️: Yes of course! Finally we can spend some time together <3

(Y/n): Great babe! See you tomorrow and
luv uuu <3

⚡️💗Noya💗⚡️: Luv you too<3 See ya!

You put away your phone with a big smile.
Finally some time with him....

The next day Daichi comes in your room and softly wakes you up. "Hey sis, how'd you sleep?" he smiled. " Pretty good Daidai" you yawn. "Good, come downstairs when you're ready and then we go to the training" he smiles and ruffles your hair. As you come down, ready to go Daichi already stands at the door with a huge bag waiting for you. "Umm it's just one night bro" you laugh.

Time skip brought you by Tendou's song
As the two of you arrived at the gym, your smile widened. Just a bit longer and then I can be alone with him. Suga greeted you with a hug and Tanaka patted on your head.
"Where's Kageyama?" You hadn't talked to him so much in last time even if he's your best friend... noticing that you were slowly separating from each other made you really sad. In the moment you wanted to open your mouth to say something, Kags and Hinata arrived. "Hey (Y/n)-chaaan~" Hinata waved.
You looked at Kageyama who was fully paying attention to the lil' shrimp.
"Umm hey Kageyama" you nervously smiled as he snapped out of his thoughts. You slowly opened your arms to symbolize you wanted a hug. He nodded, smiled softly and pulled you in for a hug. When everyone else had finally arrived Daichi opened the gym. Today it wasn't very interesting for you, the only thing inside of you was impatience. When the boys were done with training. You gave them their Water bottles and ran out the gym to wait for Noya. "Bye Daidai!" "But we're seeing each other aga-" "I don't think so, Bye!" you grinned. Daichi stood there clueless why his sister was in such a hurry. "Aww they grow up so fast..." Suga dramatically wiped away a fake tear. The other boys laughed in the back until Daichi gave them a "I will kill you" look.
After a few minutes Noya was ready to go
"Ok, see you guys!" he waved. "Suspicious..." Daichi scratched his chin. The others panicked a bit, they had promised you to keep him away from the house. But now it seemed like he'd want to follow you. "Ummm no, no Noya has a... ummm he has to go to the Doctor!"
Asahi said. "Yeah the doctor!" Tanaka and Hinata nodded. "He told us Yesterday!" Kageyama added. "Umm ok guys... Actually I was joking but now I'm concerned..." Uhhh too suspicions boys! "Yeah of course we were joking too! RIGHT GUYS?!" "Ehehe yeah"

You were peacefully walking home with your Boyfriend. Daichi wasn't there so you could hold hands and just relax. You opened the door and smiled at Noya "Come in!"
As the two of you had put away Noya's stuff you went to the kitchen. "So what do you wanna eat?" You looked at each other.
"Pizza?" "Pizza" you began laughing.
"Ok I call you choose a film to watch"
You kissed his cheek and got the phone.
When you came back you froze as you looked at the Tv. "Oh hell nooo I'm not going to watch a h-" "HORROR MOVIEEEE!" he threw a pillow at you. "Mmmhh"
"What's wrong (Y/n), are you scared you little scaredy cat?" he jokingly said and made "crying movements" with his hands. (I hope I described it right😅 Remember I'm German... So if it's wrong please tell me!) "I'm not scared!" you threw the pillow back. "Let's watch it and hope I can sleep after this!" You grabbed a big blanket and snuggled your head into Noya's chest.

"Iihhek!" a ghost pops up on the screen and you screech. Noya flinches from the sudden noise you let out. He looks down at you while you cover your head with the blanket and hide your face in his chest. "Hey it's over you can look up now" he softly says and strokes your back. "Really?" "Yeah" You slowly take the blanket away and look deep into Noya's brown eyes. He softly smiles at you
"Are you ok?" "I thinks so..." you nod nervously.
He slowly strokes your jawline with his thumb as he pulls you in for a kiss. He moves down to your neck and leaves little love bites everywhere. You let out a small moan as he starts licking and sucking your collarbone. You slide under his shirt with your hands and softly stroke over his muscles. You look back at him and in the next moment he crushes his lips on yours again. He started playing with the band of your panties then *Driiiing* "Umm the pizza is here..." you slowly let go of him.
Noya just sits there with an disappointed expression on his face.

The rest of the night was very chilled, you ate together and after this you made yourselves comfy again. Cuddling under the big blanket, you continued to watch the movie. As you slowly fell asleep on the lap of your boyfriend.
He softly kissed your forehead "Sweet dreams hun..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hehe and we're back at the end of the chapter! I hope you enjoyed it!

🌼Be ready for the next chapter!🌼

🦖🌸Stay healthy & happy🌸🦖

🌟Author-Chan🌟