😳Suprise!😳

🦖🌸🌟Enjoy the story!🌟🌸🦖
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day you woke up with Noya's arms around you.
"Mmh Morning Nishi~" you yawned. He smiled and kissed your forehead "Morning"
After a while you wanted to stand up but Noya grabbed you by the hips and pulled you back into the bed "Stay here pleeeeease" "Ok but just 10 minutes" you laughed. You ended up cuddling for an hour...

You rolled over to Noya "Do you want breakfast?" you asked. He just nodded. "Ok then I'll go make it!" you stood up and winked.
Soon the whole house was filled by the delicious smell of (Favorite Breakfast).
Noya came into the kitchen and hugged you from the back "Smells good" he smiled.
Then you sat down together and ate your breakfast. After Breakfast you decided to take a shower "Would you clean up the kitchen for me Nishi? Everything should be clean before Daichi comes home you know" "Sure!" "Thanks babe!" Then you went upstairs. You stood in the shower and let the hot water run over your face. 'Ahh that's great... I'm a bit nervous when he's around... but why?'
You left the shower and grabbed your towel.
As you opened the door Noya was on your bed chilling, and doing something on his phone. He looked up "U-Ummm sorry" he directly covered his eyes with his hands. You blushed a bit "It's ok, I-I have a towel" You nervously laughed as he stood up and left the room.
"Tell me when you're done and then I come back in." You put on some comfy clothes and called Noya to come back. He entered the room and saw you with opened arms.
"Cuddle!" He lifted you up and threw you on the bed "Heyy" you laughed. As you thought he would hug you he began tickling your stomach. "Noyahahaha stoohop I-" you laughed. You tried to think of a way to make him stop but it's hard to concentrate when someone is tickling you to death. So you just pulled him by his neck and put your lips on his. His eyes widened but then he kissed back.

~Daichi POV~
After breakfast I got ready because the way back home isn't short. "Do you already wanna leave?" Suga said. "Yeah.. sorry Koushi. But next time I'll stay longer, promise!" I take his hand. "Ok" He smiles. Then I leave. Koushi stands at the door and waves "Stay Safe Daichi!" I got on the train wondering what
(Y/n) is doing right now. Suddenly someone taps on my shoulder. "Huh" as I see Oikawa my expression darkens. "What do you want from me Oikawa?" "You know what your lovely sister is doing right now am I right?"
"Uhh yeah why" I a weird feeling was building in my stomach 'Why does Oikawa care?'
"Haha just wanted to scare you bye!" he got of the train. A few stops later I had to leave too.
I silently walked to the house, headphones plugged into my ears. When I arrived in front of our house I searched for the keys and opened the door. After I took of my shoes I slowly walked to the living room. "I'm back!" No answer... I just heard someone laughing.
"(Y/n)?" I went upstairs. The laughing came out of (Y/n)'s room. I slowly opened the door when-

Daichi POV end~

"(Y/n) and Noya?!" Daichi opened the door to find his sister nearly making out with his teammate. You turned around and your eyes widened. "Wha-" "It's not what it looks like Daichi!" "Well actually it is.." "Shut up Noya" you gave him a dark expression.
You stood up and walked over to Daichi who was still processing the situation. "I- How long have you been a couple without me knowing?!" "Uhhh a few months.." you mumbled. "What?! Why didn't you tell me?"
"I don't know... Well I thought If I'd tell you, you would do something to keep me away from him. "No of course not!" he put his hand on your cheek. "Look, I know I'm overprotective and stuff but when you love someone I can't just take you away from him... I just want him to be the right person for my precious sister"
"Daichi.." you hugged him tight.
"But now that I know this here are my rules!"
"1. No making out when I'm around.
2. Treat her right or I'll kill you, but slowly by breaking every single bone in your body.
3. Protect my precious baby sister!
4. NO MAKE OUT SESSIONS IN MY HOUSE."
Daichi smiles at the two of you.
"YES SIR!" Nishinoya yelled. "Good... Remember Rule 2..."

Time skip brought you by your lazy Author hehe...

Later Noya left and you were alone with your Brother again. You went to the living room and sat down next to him. "Heh I didn't think you would react like that..." He patted your head "I said what I said"
"Ummm (Y/n)?" Daichi nervously asked while blushing. "Yeah" "Since I know about your relationship you should know about mine too.." You got really excited.
"WAIIIIT YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND DAIDAI?!" "Well..." "OMG WHO IS IT?"
"Kiyoko?" " (Y/n)!" " Michimiya-San?!"
"(Y/n) no!" You went silent. "Then tell me"
Your brother sighed "Well it is Sugawara..."
"Since when does Koushi have a sister?" you asked confused. "No.... it's him..."
He blushed. "..." "What's wrong (Y/n)?" Daichi asked concerned. A big smile appears on your lips. "Really? Awwww how cute!
I ship it!" "Wait really?" "Yeah! I'm really happy for you! Have to tell the team!"
"No! Please wait (Y/n) We are going to do it okay?" "Sure you smiled.

✨Next day✨
Noya and you enter the hall holding hands.
Everyone looked at you surprised.
"But Daichi is here!" Kageyama and Hinata said. "Yeah he knows!" You looked at each other and Noya kissed you on the cheek.
"Woah you finally told him!" Suga came towards you. You began smiling. "Why are you smiling (Y/n)-Chan?" "Because I know Suga" He directly knew what you meant.
"Oh" he blushed and scratched the back of his head.

After the training ended and the coach had left, Daichi called everyone to a "meeting"
"Tell us!" Tanaka said.
"Well" Daichi took Suga's hand. "We're a couple" *SILENCE* "Yeah we know" Asahi said. "What?!" "Heh it's pretty obvious" Ennoshita smirked. "Ok you guys are unbelievable!" Suga laughed. As you saw the look in Daichi's eyes when he looked at Suga it warmed your heart.
'How great that he found someone who makes him that happy...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
💗🦖🌟And that's the end of the chapter again! I hope you liked it! 🌟🦖💗

I'll probably update slower now because I have online school again🙄Sorry guys!

💖🦖Oh and Check out the KageyamaxReader from my friend
SunFlower1816 ! 🦖💖

🌸Stay healthy and happy🌸

⚡️Your Author-chan⚡️