❖Confused ❖

🌸💗🦖✨Hewo! Actually I wanted to update sooner but then there was so much other stuff to do... and I forgot the half of this chapter... But hey, I started writing as I remembered again!

Sooo enjoy this chapter my little beans and dinosaurs!✨🦖💗🌸
_____________________________

Then finally the door opened.
"Nishonoya?!"
"Oh hey (Y/n)... didn't think you would open the door..." "Heh well here I am" you nervously looked at your feet. It was silent for a few seconds when Noya finally began to speak. "(Y/n) I-" "Hey is everything ok? We heard you yelled someone's name?"
Noya's eyes widened as he saw Oikawa and Kageyama coming towards you.
"Well you interrupted our little conversation guys..." you nervously whispered. They both turned around at the same time and gave Noya a death glare. "Ok we're going back in..."
Kageyama held your hands. You turned back to Nishonoya, to see him having a disappointed expression on his face.
"What are they doing here?!" "Noya I- they came here to-" "It's ok (Y/n) let's talk another time..." The two of you hadn't realized that Kageyama had heard your conversation.
Noya turned around and wanted to leave.
But then Kageyama rushed
out of the house "YOU CANT RUN AWAY FOREVER! WHEN YOU'RE SCARED THEN DONT TALK TO HER!" Nishonoya clenched his fists "I HATE YOU!" He began running towards Kageyama and punched him in the face. He grabbed Noya's arm and they both fell to the ground. They rolled over Kageyama on top punching Noya back. "What's wrong with you?!" Kageyama screamed. Nishonoya grabbed his wrist to stop him punching his face "What's wrong with me?! The question what's wrong with YOU?!" He rolled back over. "Why? You're the person that broke her heart!" "And you ruined everything I thought that picture wasn't real but maybe I was wrong..." You just stood there crying and telling them to stop but it didn't help. Daichi and Oikawa rushed out of the house, grabbed the boys and pulled them away from each other. While Suga tried to comfort you.
"Are you happy now?!" Kageyama yelled and wanted to move but Daichi held him tight.
"Ugh shut up you dumbass!" Nishonoya looked up while his tears dropped to the ground and let little grey points on the asphalt. "Please stop..." they turned around to see you sobbing in Suga's arms.
"(Y/n)-" "No you're not making it better! Why is it so hard for you to talk normal to each other?! He's gay okay?! I would never cheat on you! And Suga invited them because I felt bad! And now to you Kageyama! It's my problem with Noya not yours! So stop interfering in my stuff!" Both of them looked down to the ground in embarrassment.
"We're sorry..." Oikawa and your Brother let them go. Nishonoya left without a word and you told Kageyama to leave.

The rest of the day was... shitty...

You sat at home in your room crying.
Oikawa knocked on your door.
"Hey, how are you feeling?" he sat down beside you. "Ugh... not so good...can I hug you?" you began sobbing. "Yes, of course" he softly wrapped his arms around you.
"That's the only thing I need right now..."

Nishinoya was walking home with tears in his eyes. "I'm so dumb..." he clenched his fists.
Tanaka was waiting for him. He opened the door "How was i- Bro... your nose is bleeding... What happened?"
"Nothing..."

The next day in school you avoided each other.
At lunchtime you sat with the third years.
This repeated for a week.
Then one day after school Tanaka came over.
You can't continue like this (Y/n)...."
"Yes I know..." "Just talk to him tomorrow I'm sure he wants it too!" "Ok I'll do it"

This morning you had a weird feeling in your stomach as you walked to school. "Should I really do this Ryu?" "Yes and now go!" he pushed you into Noya's direction.
As you slowly began walking by yourself you tripped over your own feet. Closing your eyes, you waited for the impact but it never came.
You opened your eyes to see Nishonoya holding you in his arms. "Everything okay?"
"Yes... thanks" "Ok good" he walked away.
You turned around to Tanaka. "Go!"
You grabbed Noya's shoulder " Noya I-"
The bell rang what meant you had to go back to class. "So what is it?" "Umm I- Uhh don't forget your sport shoes in class!"
"Oh ok..." he sadly looked down. After your failed attempt he tried to avoid you the rest of the day. "Bro just talk to her it isn't that hard to walk over"
But Noya just stared at his food.
"I just don't want to hurt her again... What if she doesn't love me anymore?"
But little did he know you heard this.

You gave your best to come out of class fast but at the end you were to late.
You rushed out of the class, down the stairs and into the hall. As you entered everyone looked at you with a surprised look.
Daichi raised his hand "(Y/n)-"
"NISHONOYA!" "Huh?" he turned around and his eyes widened. You jumped on him and crushed your lips on his. You both fell to the ground. Daichi let the ball in his hand fall on the floor. As you looked back up Noya gave you and asking look "What was this for?"
"I love you never forget that okay? I heard what you said" "I'm so sorry (Y/n)!" He pulled you in for a hug. "It's ok... it's my fault too..."
You buried your face in his chest. After long silence you looked around. "Maybe we should stand up... everyone's lookin at us." You blushed. "Ok, but there's one last thing I have to say" he cupped your face with his hands.

"I love you too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🦖Hewoooo hope you liked it guys! 🦖

🌟🌼And today I have a little question!
Who do you like more?
Sugawara or Kuroo?
Why? Because I'm already planning my next book hehe... 🌼🌟

💗🌸Stay healthy and happy🌸💗

💫Your Author-Chan💫