🌟Karasuno's Guardian🌟

Heyho! At first I wanted to say thank you for choosing my story 🌟
Like it's already said in the caption of the story this is my first fanfic so please be nice
And now what you need to know:
(Y/N)= Your Name
(H/C)= Hair colour
(F/C)= favorite colour
And now enjoy the story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                 ✨First day at Karasuno✨
You slowly opened your eyes as you heard the loud "BEEP BEEEEP" coming from your alarm clock. You pushed the top button to stop the noise. As you finally managed to get up Daichi came into your room (more like stumbling) "(Y/N) WE'RE LATE FOR SCHOOL! " 'Oh shit, and of course it has to happen on my first day' you thought to yourself , letting out a last big yawn.
You changed your clothes as fast as you could and ran to the kitchen to grab your Bento. Daichi wasn't ready yet so you grabbed the keys and left the House. (Daichi already knows it because it's nearly every time like that).
When you arrived at school you could already  see your best friend waiting for you."(Y/n) where were you!" "Ummm I've overslept..." You nervously laughed. He may be your best friend but when he makes that one face,
it can be very intimidating." Ok let's go inside we only have two minutes left (Y/n)" Kageyama sighed and took your hand. As you openythe door the whole class stared at you and Kageyama. "Oh you made it just in Time, please take a Seat " your teacher grumbled.

~Time skip brought you by Tsukki's saltiness

✨After school ✨
Actually you played volleyball too, but you decided to join the boys club as the manager. You had already spotted Kiyoko walking around and asking people to join the team.
"Hey Kiyoko! I want to join as manager!"
Kiyoko turned around " Oh hey (Y/n)-Chan I forgot that now you're at Karasuno too!"
"Well... want to go to the gym so you can sign the papers?" Kiyoko gave you a soft smile.
"Sure" you smiled back. You already knew the 3rd years because of your brother.When you were younger you used to watch them play, since then you wanted to go to Karasuno.
And finally the Day had come!

As you approached the gym your heart started pounding. And a big smile appeared on your face. Kiyoko opened the door to the gym and it was just like it used to be... The sound of  squeaky shoes on the floor and the smell of Muscle cream. You entered the hall without saying a word, your eyes were closed, while you took a deep breath. In that moment you maybe were the happiest person in the world. But then you heard someone calling for you. "(Y/N) WATCH OUT!!!"
You opened your eyes to see a volleyball flying
right at your face.Then you saw him... a brown haired boy with blonde streaks throwing himself in front of you to receive the ball perfectly, without you getting hurt. As he turned around, he looked deep into your eyes. You felt your face heating up. "T-t-thank you..." you stuttered , slowly looking up.
"No problem but Watch out next time!"
"Hey Noya don't be so rude and introduce yourself!"you heard Sugawara yelling from the other side of the hall. "Oh sure I forgot" the boy laughed nervously." I'm Nishinoya Yuu and  Karasuno's Libero" he says."Nice to meet you, I'm (Y/n) Sawamura"
'Why am I like this? Since when am I such a wimp?' You thought to yourself.

Nishinoya POV:
I looked deep into her eyes maybe toooo deep... But it wasn't my  intention...
"No problem but watch out next time!"I say.
Why is she blushing...?!
Did I say something wrong?
Like Sugawara said I introduced myself.
"I'm (Y/n) Sawamura" she says.
Wait wait wait! Is she Daichi's...
Nishinoya POV end~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Wait are you Daichi's-" Right after Nishinoya had opened his mouth, he was
interrupted by your brother stumbling into the hall. "Oh (Y/n) here you are!"
But as soon as he saw you standing with Noya his "Brother instincts" started ringing. He rushed  towards you and Nishinoya and put his arm around your shoulder. 'Oh no.... not again...'
So she IS his sister..!

————————————————————————
(Edited 12/02/21)

And that's the end of the first chapter!
🌸💗I hope you like it 💗🌸

🌼Chapter two will be a bit longer than this chapter so I need more time but
I probably will update tomorrow so be ready!

The last thing I want to say is like I said it three times now I'm German so if you find mistakes in the text please correct me in the comments. I would be very grateful for that

💖Your Author-Chan 💖