😐Brother instincts😐

Heyho again Guys!
If you enjoyed the first part and are still here then Thank u!

🌼I hope you like the story so far and
Check out the KageyamaxReader from my dear friend SunFlower1816 💗
💖🌟🌸Now let's start!🌸🌟💖

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh no....not again... you think to yourself,
As Daichi put his arm around your shoulder and started starring at Noya with a dark expression. "Hey what's wrong Daichi-san?" Nishinoya asked with a slightly concerned tone. 'Uuuhhh wrong question' you thought to yourself. You tried to gesture a NO with your hands but it was already to late. " YOU-" Daichi was interrupted by Suga grabbing his arm and pulling him away. As he got dragged away by Suga, he did the "I see you" move. (Sorry I didn't know how I should describe it😂)
"Daichi chill" Suga said in a commanding tone. " But-"Your brother mumbled. " No, you can't protect her your whole life!" " She's 16 now and I think she can make decisions on her own Daichi!" the grey haired boy
raised his voice.

~Meanwhile~
" Fuhh you can be happy that Suga saved you" you laughed.
"Heh yeah.." the Libero replied, still a bit scared.
Your Brother has always been like that since you talked to a boy for the first time.
Of course you understood Noya's scared
reaction, because who isn't scared of that face:

 Of course you understood Noya's  scared reaction, because who isn't scared of that face:

"Hey are you ok?"you asked calmly, putting your hand on Noya's shoulder.
"Ye-" " HEY NOYA WHAT'S UP!" the brown haired boy was interrupted by a guy with shaved hair and a scratchy voice. "Oi what happened?" he asked more calmly. "Daichi" Suga said as he passed by.

Daichi's POV :
After Koshi had helped me to calm down I wanted to look out for Kageyama and the new boy. But then I saw that Tanaka had joined Noya and my precious sister. They chatted and Tanaka put his hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder. OH HELL NOO! I thought to myself and started walking towards them. Then Suga's words came to my mind:
"She can make decisions on her own". Right she's old enough calm down Daichi...
But then I saw (Y/n) hugging Nishinoya?!
WHY?! That was the point where I couldn't stop myself anymore. I rushed towards them.

(Y/N) POV:
As Tanaka started talking the situation began
to be more relaxed. He and Nishinoya made jokes. Soon Tanaka put his hand on my shoulder, I don't really have a problem if boys touch me but Daichi does... Tanaka began to make fun of Nishinoya for being scared of Daichi. I thought it would be funny to join so I said "Come here little crybaby" and laughed while I hugged him.

Nishinoya POV:
Tanaka and (Y/n) made fun of me.
I laughed but actually I was somewhere else with my thoughts....
(Y/n) what a cute name...
And she's so nice
Her laugh is so adorable...
"Oh no get that out of your head Yuu you only know her for like 1 hour" I said to myself.
And she's also Daichi's sister. If she gets hurt Im dead. Then, (Y/n) hugged me out of nowhere. I knew it was just a joke but I still felt my cheeks heating up. " Hey (Y/n)..." I mumbled.

Nishinoya Pov end
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh sorry Noya"
"I didn't want to make you uncomfortable.." you smiled . Tanaka looked at both of you and started laughing.
"(Y/n)"?! you heard Daichi say. You turned around to see an confused Daichi coming in your direction. But before he could start his second sentence Kageyama and Hinata stumbled into the gym. "Sorry we're late!" Hinata yelled. "Hey Kags!" you said while walking over to him.
"Hey (Y/n)-Chan" your best friend said before he pulled you in for a hug. The whole team was starring at you. As you realized the situation you smirked " Ohh no guys we're just best friends" you laughed. Then the boys finally started training. Of course you watched your Brother and Kageyama play but you couldn't hold yourself from starring at Nishinoya. As he noticed you starring at him he blushed. "Hey (Y/n), is everything ok or do I have something on my face?" He laughed nervously. You shook your head and blushed a bit, being embarrased of him noticing you starring. "N-no everything's on its right place!" you laughed.

~Time skip brought you by Kuroo's laugh

✨Way home✨
After the practice you left the gym and waited for Daichi.
"Hey (Y/n)" Noya and Tanaka said. "Hey Guys!" "Want to walk home with us?" You really wanted to say yes but you knew your brother wouldn't like it... "No thanks I have to wait for Daichi, but maybe next time!" "Oh ok, see ya tomorrow! " Tanaka grinned. You said your goodbyes and the boys left.
The next people to come out the gym were
Shrimpy and Kags. Somehow they didn't notice you. Since you're at Karasuno,
Kageyama started spending more time with Hinata than with you. "Hmph KaGAYama" you thought to yourself . But deep inside it made you really sad to not see Kageyama as often as you used to see him. Finally, Daichi came out of the gym. "What took you so long bro?" You asked in an annoyed tone. Some organizationally things" he says. On the whole way back home you two didn't talk a single word. After you had arrived and put down your bag Daichi put his hand on your shoulder and turned you around. "What's wrong?" You asked in an concerned tone.
"(Y/n)..." he sighed . " I don't want you to be in the team..." "Why?"
"Because I don't want you to be around so much boys!" he raised his voice a bit.
" Hey, look at me Daichi, trust me ok?"
I can take care of myself , I'm not a kid anymore" you smiled and made your way to your room. "Plus, youre a boy too you potato sack!" "Excuse me?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited 04/06/21

💗✨And that's the end of chapter two
I hope you liked it✨💗
🍥🌼And as I promised this chapter is a bit longer than chapter one🍥🌼
🌟Maybe I update tomorrow or Sunday don't know it now but be ready!🌟
🌸Have great weekend and stay healthy🌸

✨🌼Your Author-chan 🌼✨