♕Nationals!(The bracelet)♕

🦖❤️Hey Hey Heyy ma little dinosaurs how y'all doing?❤️🦖

You don't have to read this whole Author's note if you don't want to!

Now to the picture for this chapter! how you can see it's from season 4 and as I heard that they postponed the second part of seasons 4 I DIED.

What do you guys think of the season so far?

I still think they did our best Jesus Asahi dirty ....BUTTTT
Ma Man Bokuto finally got his beefyness back! (haha I don't think that this is even a word😂)
Cause I mean:

BUTTTTMa Man Bokuto finally got his beefyness back! (haha I don't think that this is even a word😂) Cause I mean:

But now he's like WOAHHH THICCCCC KING 😂

Oh I saw a video and his name seriously means thick hehe

🦕Ok, Ok enough with that stuff🦕
Now we come to something serious.

BLACK LIVES MATTER ✊✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿
I can't understand why people discriminate others because of their skin color, but I think I don't have to understand because it makes no sense!

Now 🌟🄴🄽🄹🄾🅈🌟 the ff!
_____________________________

One day you visited the boys at their Volleyball practice at college. Time to train for the Nationals again!

"Hey! Who wants to go to Nationals?!"
You opened the doors of the gym and held up a poster for the team.Yachi and you had worked on it the whole night. "That looks great (Y/n)!" The boys said with sparkles in their eyes.
"Hehe thanks but someone helped me!" Then Yachi slowly appeared behind your back and nervously waved to the team.
"You're amazing girls! I can't wait to have you as managers next year!" Nishinoya smiled but He especially meant you. Of course you knew that and let out a little giggle. "What's so funny (Y/n)-chan?" Yachi asked. "Oh nothing"

After training you waited again, while doing the rest of your homework. "Hey (Y/n)-Chan"
You looked up to see all of the boys standing in a circle around you. "We're going to grab a bite at (favorite|restaurant) and we wanted to ask if you want to come with us!"
"Hey that's great! I wanted to meet Hinata and Kageyama there. Let's just go together"
You smiled widely.

On the way to the restaurant the boys told you that Bokuto, Kuroo, Akaashi and Kenma would be there too. "Wow how did I not notice that they are on the same college as you?" you laughed. "Maybe it's because it's only one month since school started?" Daichi laughed and ruffled your hair. You blushed. 'Mmmph embarrassing...' you thought to yourself.
"But when they are on the same school as you why weren't they at training? I mean come on guys it's Bokuto and Kuroo they wouldn't skip volleyball practice" "Yeah, but they were in detention" Tanaka laughed. "What idiots.." Suga snorted. "Ha? What happened tell meee!"
"Nothing that's for innocent little girls like you..." Suga pointed at you with his index finger and Daichi nodded.
Ha so we'll never know...

~Time skip brought you by the laziest
Author-Chan in the world (surprise it's me!)

As you entered (favorite|restaurant) you already saw the others. After Hinata had seen you too, he tapped on Kageyama's shoulder. They both turned around and waved.
"Hey guys come here!" Hinata had a big smile plastered on his face. After everyone had sat down Suga couldn't stop smiling.
"Wow I missed you guys" he grabbed the two boys and pulled them into a hug.
"Ehehe" Kageyama scratched the back of his neck.

[ Little question: What's your favorite restaurant or place to get food?
Mine is Kokio hehe ... They make AMAZING Korean fried chicken!!! They also got Kimchi and other items but no matter what you order everything tastes delicious. The people there also are very friendly!
Ok, ok enough with that let's continue!]

Soon Bokuto and Kuroo arrived too.
Everyone ordered their food and then it was waiting time!
The Bed-headed boy and the thick owl sat in front of you. You just stared at them. Why?
Kuroo wanted to know too. "Hey (Y/n) what's wrong? You're starring at us so intensely..."
You flinched. "Oh well...." you said turning around to check if Suga could hear you.
As everything seemed safe you opened your mouth "Why were you in detention?"
Kuroo turned to Bokuto and smirked.
"Should we tell her?" "Do it Bro" The owl boy wiggled with his eyebrows.
"We-" "OH NO NOT TODAY!!!" Suga jumped at the to boys and slapped his hands on their mouths. You just turned to Noya who was sitting next to you and leaned over.
"Do you understand what's going on here?"
he giggled and reached out for your hand.
"Heheh actually not anymore" you let out a small laughter, grabbed his hand and put it on your cheek. Then he slowly began stroking your cheek with his thumb. "Wow soft!"
You blushed over his comment. Tsukki who had watched the whole situation turned to Kageyama and rolled his eyes.
They didn't notice that Hinata had watched the two of you too. He reached out for the hand of his boyfriend. Kageyama flinched.
"Not here BOKE!" Everyone turned around when they heard Bokuto yelling.
"HOOT HOOT THE FOOD FOOD!"
What a great end for the day. You enjoyed sitting with your friends, talking and eating good food.

~Two weeks later

This weekend the boys had the final match to qualify for Nationals. Tsukki, Yamaguchi, Hinata, Kageyama and you, all waited at the dorms of the boys on Sunday evening.
Just to directly know if they won.
Your stomach made weird noises and your feed tingled. But you weren't alone all of you were excited. Then after an hour of waiting you finally saw the team bus arriving in front of the school. Everyone directly stopped what they were doing and ran over to the bus.
"Hey did you win?!" You yelled as soon as you saw Noya come out of the bus. He turned around and sprinted over to you. When he got to you, he immediately lifted you up and spun around. "Yes we won!" He grinned.
That was a great feeling, winning....
Not only for the team.

On the weekend the team had decided to do a little party with just the volleyball club to celebrate their victory.
As soon as you heard that a idea popped up in your head.

'I hope he likes it...' you sighed as you closed the box and put it in your bag.

~Time skip to the end of the party cuz I'm still lazy hehe

As everyone slowly started leaving you took Noya to the side.
"Nishi, I want to give you something"
He gave you an asking look.
You grabbed your bag and took out the little box. "I hope you like it"
As he opened it his eyes widened then he looked up and smiled softly.
"It's a little lucky charm for you... I mean you want to win right?" you blushed.
It was a braided bracelet with wooden pearls and a little opal in the center. "Since it's your birthstone.." "I love it babe!" He grinned and put on the bracelet. "Now I will definitely win!" he pulled you in for a hug.
"I hope so" you said and snuggled your head into his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🦕I'm so sorry for not updating guys!
I just had no time and when I wanted to write I just sat there doing nothing...
Writers block I guess. 🦕

And already 12k woahhhh how?!

🌸The other thing I wanted to say is that there's just one chapter left to end the story guys.... So I will take more time to write, to make the last chapter better than the other ones. 🌸

💖The 10k special is already in work too.💖

🌟🌼Stay healthy and happy🌼🌟

💕Your Author-Chan💕