⚡︎New girl⚡︎

Heyho again guys!
Sorry! Had a lil writers block AND so much school stuff to do...

💗But now enjoy this chapter!💗
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You woke up slowly opening your eyes, to realize that it was still dark. "Huh?"
you rubbed your eyes. 'What time is it..'
you thought to yourself and looked at the clock that said 3am. You yawned and turned around again but you couldn't sleep anymore. "Ugh great" you mumbled.

After a long time of waiting and trying to fall asleep again Daichi's alarm clock did it's job. "Morning (Y/n) come on we have to g- What happened to you?! You look so..." "Tired? yeah, I woke up at 3..." you grumpily looked at him. "Well that doesn't change the fact we have to go to school, so get up!" You let out a little groan as you stood up. You brushed your teeth did your hair the way you like it and put on your uniform. Then you went downstairs, grabbed your Bento and left the house. As you came closer to school you tripped over a rock or something but luckily someone catched you. "Your personal bodyguard has arrived and will save you from tripping again!" the familiar voice said. You turned around "Tanaka! Ugh thank you today really isn't my day..." "Heh no problem!" he scratched the back of his head.
But you didn't know that this day wouldn't get better.

You entered the classroom and directly rushed to your place. "Morning Kags" you said, looking at your best friend. "Hey" then the teacher came and your boring day began.

Time skip because I'm to lazy to write about class hehe~

Lunchtime, you could finally taste the sweetness of freedom. You grabbed your Bento and went to your regular place to eat with the boys. As you came near the table Noya was already running towards you.
"Finally I can see my baby!" You blushed and laughed nervously. He hugged you tight and gave you a kiss on your forehead. "Thanks Nishi you're really making my day better now..." Yes, it's true you didn't seem like it but your day wasn't going well. You have that girl in class that's just annoying as hell and today she was extra mean while trying to pick a fight with you. You just ignored her, while concentrating to not fall asleep.
"Mmh aaand I woke up at three and tripped and...." you pause to take a bite of your Onigiri while the boys silently listen to you counting your problems. "Ugh that sucks!" Hinata says. "Yes I know"
Your boyfriend pulls you in for a hug again
"Let's make this day go well!"

Finally the bell rang and it was time to pack your things and go to Volleyball practice.
You waited for this the whole day.
But as you arrived at the hall no one was there. 'Huh? where are they?' Actually you always meet in front of the hall and wait for the third years. But today the door was opened. You opened the door and entered the hall. "Hey guys! I thought we would meet outside today" you laughed. "Actually we were waiting but then Kiyoko came and look we have a new manager!" After some searching you saw a blonde girl standing behind Kiyoko and starring at you. "I mean I leave next year so you need some help right?" Kiyoko smiled.
"Yes you're right!" You took some steps forward and looked at the girl "Hey my name is (Y/n) Sawamura, first year,but just say
(Y/n) it's nice to meet you!" " H-HAI Umm Yachi first year" she nervously mumbled. "Hehe isn't she cute?" you heard the boys say. Then practice began. You showed Yachi where everything was , how to bandage hands and filled up water bottles with her. "You're really nice
Sawamura-san!" You laughed at how cute she was
"Just call me (Y/n) , we're both first years so no need for this stuff."

The boys had a little break so the two of you handled them them water bottles. Noya grabbed a water bottle from Yachi's hand.
"Thanks new manager!" he grinned. You saw her blush but didn't say a thing. "Umm
(Y/n)-Chan?" "Yeah" you turned around.
"In wich year is ummm N-Noya-kun?"
You knew where this was going.
"Second year why?" "J-just wanted to know"
She blushed again. This was the sign for you to show her THIS BOY IS MINE.
"Nishi~" "Yeah (Y/n)?" Ugh that didn't work why does he call you this pet names all the time but not when you need it! As you wanted to say something Yachi got in the way with her comment "Oh eh N-Nishonoya Senpai is Nishi your Nickname?" "Umm well-"
"I think it's really cute!" "Thank you... I guess"
Then the coach called Noya back.

After training you waited for Noya.
And you walked home together like usual.

A few weeks passed by and you still hadn't showed Yachi that Noya is YOUR Boyfriend.
You didn't know why but you didn't want to say it like this. But then after school at training Yachi brought her friend.
"Umm I hope it's ok she comes over after school and-" "Sure no problem" Suga and Daichi said at the same time. "Ah aren't they cute parents!" Asahi said. In this Moment you came in "Hey guys wh- What is SHE doing here?!" "Who? Yachi's friend?" "Oh hello (Y/n) didn't know you're the manager of them"
"Hmph now you know Saki"
You glared at her. You grabbed Tanaka and Hinata and brought them to the corner of the hall Kageyama just followed. "What's wrong (Y/n)?" Tanaka asked. "Remember when I told you about that girl who tries to pick fights with me all the time? It's her!" "Oh so what do we do now?" The boys and you turned around to see her flirting with Noya. The 3 boys looked at you and knew that it was over for that girl.

After the training you waited outside like every time. Then Yachi and her "friend" came out. You hid behind a corner to hear the conversation. "You know that I'm only here for him right? And we will never be friends"
"B-But Saki..." "No, I mean look at you!" she laughed devilish. "Just help me to get him and then we're done." She left, leaving a confused Yachi standing alone nearly crying.
You went over to her and hugged her.
"I heard everything don't be scared I'll help you Yachi... But can you tell me who she's talking about?" "Well I don't know why but she's got an eye on Nishonoya Senpai..."
"Ugh I knew it... and I'm sorry Yachi, I thought you wanted to steal him from me heh"
"Why (Y/n)-chan?" "Heh I haven't told you but he's my boyfriend" "OHH I'm so so so so sorry for bringing her (Y/n) I didn't knooooow!"
"It's ok actually it's my fault right?" you laughed and scratched your cheek.

Then the boys came out and all of you walked home together. Later you told Kageyama about what happened with Yachi. "Oh that's bad we really have to help her..."

Next morning~

As you entered the classroom you couldn't believe what you heard.
"I'm going to confess to Noya Senpai after school wish me luck guys!"

You looked at Kageyama "That bitch..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And we're at the end again be ready for some Drama in the next
chapter Guys!

🦖🌸✨💖THANKS FOR 2K 💖✨🌸🦖
I never thought my story would even reach 1k you guys are amazing!💗

👏🏻🌼✨Oh and Check out the KageyamaxReader from my lovely friend SunFlower1816 she hit the
1k too! So show some love and check out her story!✨🌼👏🏻

🌟Stay safe and healthy kids!🌟

💫Your Author-Chan💫

Oh nearly forgot this! Hehe

When I saw this I literally spit out my water😂 I just can't ahhh 😂I don't even know if some of you watch Bnha but just wanted to show you hehe

I don't even know if some of you watch Bnha but just wanted to show you hehe...