🌟The training camp🌟

Heyho!

🌟Go and check out the story from my friend SunFlower1816 it's an
KageyamaxReader🌟

And now enjoy the story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Camp
Time passed by very fast and now you've been on the team for 3 months. Nothing had changed that much, Kageyama still wasn't really noticing you in school and Daichi still was the overprotective brother he was 3 months ago. In that time, you got very close with Tanaka and Noya.
One day when the training ended Coach Ukai called you to a meeting. " You've really improved in the last months guys!" He said.
"So Takeda sensei and I decided to go to a training camp with you, Nekoma and Fukurodani will be there too!" Everyone was very excited except for Daichi. He looked very nervous. "Hey, Daichi is everything ok?" "Yeah I'm really happy too but..."
"Yeees?" Suga waited for Daichi to answer.
"Sooo muuuch boys have to protect (Y/n)...."
he mumbled. Suga bursted into a loud laugher "Daichi everything's gonna be fine!"

~Lil' time skip ~
You walked home with Noya and Tanaka today. While talking about how fun the camp is going to be, something came on your mind. "Ah I really don't want Tsukki to be there too guys." You really didn't like him.
(Sorry Tsukki 😭but someone has to be the victim) The two boys looked at you with a asking look in there eyes. "You really don't like him right (Y/n)?" Noya asked. " But why?" The two boys waited for you to answer. "Mmhh I don't really know... Maybe it's because he's so rude sometimes..." " Uh Yeah, it's Tsukki what do you expect from him!" Nishinoya let out a laughter.
You crossed your arms and made an angry face. The boys just started laughing even more. When you arrived at the front of your home you hugged them and went inside.

[Edited this part 5.12.21]

✨Next day✨
"Finally" you thought as you woke up.
You couldn't sleep yesterday because you were so excited for the camp. When you walked down the stairs you already heard Daichi in the kitchen. He made your favorite breakfast.
"Good Morning sleepyhead" he smiled.
"Mmhhh" you said and rubbed your eyes.
" Now eat your breakfast and after that get ready to go." Daichi said. When you arrived at the bus ( 10 minutes to late because Daichi couldn't find the keys) the others were already waiting for you. " Ah finally you made it too, now hop in!" Coach Ukai said. Your friends
sat in the back of the bus. "Hey (Y/n) we saved a seat for you!" Nishinoya waved.
"Thanks" you smiled. You took a seat next to
Noya. Tanaka and Asahi sat in front of you.
When the bus started you plugged in your headphones. You saw the others talking and laughing and slowly your eyes closed. Your head began to be very heavy so you laid it on something very soft and fell asleep.

Nishinoya POV:
I was very happy that (Y/n) sat next to me.
Then I chatted with Tanaka and Asahi and I saw that (Y/n) was plugging in her headphones. I just wanted to tell Asahi a joke when I felt (Y/n)'s head on my lap. I looked at (Y/n) then at Tanaka and I began to blush.
Tanaka bursted into a laughter but Asahi stopped him. "Shhh" he said. " We don't want to wake her up right?" he smirked and looked at me. " I ship it!" Yamaguchi sang from the other side of the bus. My head was red as a
tomato...
When (Y/n) woke up I winced. "Wuahhhh
what's wrong Noya?" She yawned.

(Y/n) POV :
When I woke up, I saw Nishinoya blushing.
" What's wrong Noya?" I asked .
Then I saw Tanaka who couldn't hold himself
anymore. " BWAHAHA YOU SLEPT ON NOYA'S LAP AND HE WAS RED AS A TOMATOHOH!"he laughed. My cheeks turned red and I looked around. Yamaguchi and Suga were giggling and Tsukki just looked annoyed. I gave him a death glare and looked for Daichi. Luckily he was still asleep.
When we arrived a raven haired boy picked
us up. " And what's your name?" He asked me.
"O-oh I'm (Y/n)..." I mumbled and blushed.
"Well nice to meet you (Y/n)-chan~" he winked. "Why is he so FUCKIN HOT!"
I thought. (Sorry but I had to do this I'm just obsessed with Kuroo😅)