♡College days♡

💗Hey lil' Dino's how y'all doing?💗

🌸✨Ugh School started again and it's already soo annoying.... that's also the reason why I haven't updated the day I wanted to....but here it is!✨🌸

❤️Also thanks for 8k!❤️
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

✨🅔🅝🅙🅞🅨✨
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Biiig time skip to your third year~

"Shit I'm late!" You looked at the big clock hanging in the school hallway. As you stumbled down the stairs,you were stopped by some first years. "Uh (Y/n) Senpai? Thank you for the help with our Homework again..."
"No problem if you need help again just text me! But now I really have to go sorry!" you gave them a soft smile and rushed towards the school doors.

Yes, you had a busy life being a third year...

And like you promised you visited the boys at the college everyday. Of course you would meet too but today was your "visit day".

You made a little stop at the favorite cafe of you and the boys, to grab some coffee and a few cinnamon rolls. After you bought everything, you texted the boys.

Karasuno kidz

(Y/n):I'm on my way guys!

Sugamama: Great! We're already waiting for you!😊🌼

Big Bro Daidai: Yeah we missed you sis

(Y/n): Naww Daidai... Oh I also
bought coffee and cinnamon rolls!

💗Nishi💗: Uhhh yum (/★.★)/

Jesus: Aw you're the best (Y/n)!

Bro 2.0: Hurryyy I want to eaaat

(Y/n): Yeah yeah chill Ryu 😂

Yams<3 : Tsukki and I are on the way too!

Bro 2.0: And why are you late guys?
I mean (Y/n) bought food

Dinosaur🦖 : Well we were searching for the rest of your hair -_-

Jesus: He just asked a normal question?

Dinosaur🦖: Mad because we got you no holy water?

Bro 2.0 and Jesus are typing...

You let out a small giggle and put your phone away. Because this was going to be a loooong conversation.

As you looked up you saw your bus arriving.
You got up fast, grabbed the food and got on the bus.

When you arrived at the campus, the boys already rushed towards you.
"My precious girl is here!" Nishinoya stormed towards you, nearly tackling the cinnamon rolls out of your hand. You smiled softly and kissed him "I missed you too Nishi"
Of course Daichi still had to get used to this but it slowly began to work....hopefully...
"FOOOD!" Tanaka grabbed the bags and tried to shove some cinnamon rolls in his mouth, but Suga snatched the bag from him before he could do this. "Na na be patient Young Boy! We'll eat together!" Suga pointed at him.

As you finally had found a good and silent place to eat and talk, all of you sat down on the grass. It was silent for a few seconds after it was broke by Asahi "Umm why didn't Hinata and Kageyama come?"
"Oh they're doing some extra training" you turned around and looked into Asahi's sad looking face. "Mmhh it would be great to see them again.." he sighed. Daichi and Suga agreed. Everyone ate their food silently.
"Hey got a girlfriend now?" You winked at Tanaka and Asahi. "Well there are a lot of cute girls!" Tanaka said. Nishinoya nodded.
This was unexpected. You gave him an asking look. But he only bursted into a laughter
"Hey chill no one will ever be cuter then my precious princess!" he kissed your forehead.
"Ok, ok enough with that lovey dovey stuff now" Tsukki massaged the bridge of his nose.
"Do you really want to say something like that while holding hand with Yams?" you laughed.
"Oww she got ya!" Tanaka laughed.
That was to much for Yamaguchi... he was red as a tomato and looked like he could explode in every second.

Soon it began to get dark.
"How about we watch a movie? I mean its Friday!" Noya said. "Sure why not" everyone agreed.

"We choose a movie!"

"I get the snacks!"

"We get some extra pillows!"

And with that everyone was gone.
Leaving you and Daichi alone.

The warm summer breeze blew over the little hill you were sitting on, letting the grass sway with the wind. What a beautiful summer evening. You turned around to Daichi.
"Soon you will be here too..." he sighed.
"My little sister, I always wanted to protect is now living her own life... wow you grew up
(Y/n)..." he smiled and ruffled your hair.
"Naw don't get so sentimental Daidai"
you pulled him in for a hug. After that you still sat there for a few minutes.
"Hey, I think we should go now. The others are waiting!" And with that the two of you got up and walked to the dorms. Hand in hand.

'Thank you for giving me such a wonderful and caring brother..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
💖Hey hey heyyyy!💖
🦕Sorry that this chapter is so short!
But I promise the next one will be longer again! I just thought it would get boring if I'd stretch it...🦕

And check out the Kageyamaxreader
from my cute bean SunFlower1816

💫🦖Have a great day/night !🦖💫

🌼Your Author-Chan🌼