It hurts.

✨🌼Heyho! and Sorry I got a little writers block again even if I know how I want to continue the story there was
....NOTHING....🌼✨

💗✨BUT there WAS nothing hehe... know it's pretty much something you could say is a chapter! ✨💗

🌟🦖Oh and sorry That the last chapter was a bit trashy but I needed that for this chapter hehe...🦖🌟

💫⚡️ⒺⓝⒿⓞⓎ⚡️💫
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm going to confess to Noya Senpai after school wish me luck guys!"

You looked at Kageyama "That bitch...

"Calm down (Y/n)..." Kageyama tried to comfort you. But of course it didn't work after
this sentence coming out of Saki's mouth. "Awww what's wrong (Y/n)? Can't your cute boyfriend help you with your anger issues?" she laughed and looked at Kageyama.
"Ugh why do I need to say it to you every time,
He is not my boyfriend!" "Yeah yeah" and with that she turned around.

You couldn't concentrate in class it was just too.... Arghhhhhh you just hated her.
'Mmhh i would give everything to slap her... just o-' your thoughts were interrupted by your bio teacher.

"(Y/n)?"

"(Y/n)?!"

"Huh? Oh I'm sorry I zoned out for a sec..."

"Yeah she fantasized about her boyfriend!"
Saki said and winked at Kageyama.
"Could you please stop that?" he asked.
"You know what? My answer i-"
"It's still class kids, could you continue this when I'm done with my class?"

✨~Lunchtime~✨
"I just can't believe it! How can someone be so rude?!" you stabbed into your food.
Suga laid his hand on yours "We also don't know, but the only thing I know is that it's not the fault of your food (Y/n)..." he calmly smiled. "Yes... you're right..."
After some time Tanaka and Hinata arrived too. "Eh? Where's Noya, Ryū?" "Mmh don't know he directly left after class."
You slowly stood up and looked around, soon you found Noya talking to "Saki?!"
"What's wrong (Y/n)?" Kageyama asked.
"He's talking to Saki nothing...special..." you clenched your fists and sat back down. It is like this for days now...

~Flashback of the past days~

"I'm right back just have to ask Saki something!"

"You're so funny Saki!"

"She's really nice isn't she?"

"Wanna hang out with us Saki?"

~End~
It hurts. It hurts every time she's talking to him. It hurts when he laughed because of her.
And It hurts when I'm with them and it's like I'm not there. It hurts so much I can't take it.
But mostly it hurts because it's the person I hate the most of all.

You snap out of your thoughts
"I have an idea!"
Hinata put his fist in the air.
"Ok and what's your brilliant idea now Boke?"
"Well we could hide after school and watch Saki confess to Noya, and if it escalates we can interrupt!" "Mmhh ok" Tanaka says and shoves some food in his mouth. Now everyone is looking at you "Let's do this"

~Timeskip~
You and Kageyama left the classroom a bit earlier to have a lil' conversation before the
"Big Mission". "I'm so scared Kags... what if he leaves me for her what if he-" "Hey relax (Y/n)
ok? If he really leaves you for that bitch I'm gonna break every single bone in his Body and I'm sure Daichi will help me ok?" he smiled.
"Thank you so much Tobio" you sobbed and pulled in for a hug. Everything was ok but you weren't alone...

Saki had followed you and took a picture.
"You should watch out (Y/n)..."

Now the time had come, You, Tanaka, Kageyama and Hinata his behind some bushes and waited for Saki to come.
Nishonoya was already there and waiting.
"Ahhh there she is!" Hinata whispered.

"So why did you want me to come here?"
"Isn't it obvious Nishinoya Senpai~ ?
I really like you and I thought th-"
"No thanks I have a girlfriend"

You felt so relived as you heard these words.

But Saki didn't give up. "I know it's (Y/n) right?" "Yes, I really have to go now"
"But what if I tell you I saw her kissing another boy...? A friend of yours..."
"What?! No she wouldn't do that!"
"Are you sure?" she smiled devilish.

"Kageyama let me go" "No wait a second" he pushed you back down.

"I have proofs.." she took out her phone and showed it to Noya. "I-"
You couldn't hold yourself anymore.
You stood up and rushed towards them.
"It's not true!" "She's a liar!" "And you're a slut (Y/n)!" Saki yelled at you. "I'm not you little bitch! Why me? why do you want to destroy my life? How could you hate me so much I never did something to you!" You felt tears rolling down your cheeks. "TELL ME!" You raised your hand to slap her but Noya grabbed your wrist.
" Stop please..." "Noya..." you flinched.
"Why would you do this to me?!" "But I didn't do anything" you sobbed. "And what's that then?" He showed you the picture. It was you and Kageyama the moment you hugged but it was cut so you could only see your backs and it looked like you were kissing. Your eyes widened.
"So it's True..." he whispered and let go of your hand. "I- No it isn't!" "Do you really want to believe her Nishonoya Senpai?!"
"Now choose me or her?!" Saki yelled.

It was silent. After a few seconds he turned around. As you saw him your eyes widened.
Tears were streaming down his face.
"Actually.." he began.
"Actually I don't want to be with anyone of you two..." he said. "Noya I-"
"Please (Y/n) just leave me alone ok?
I'm not sure if I can trust you anymore..."
Then he left without saying a word.

You looked at Saki. "Are you happy now?"

At training Noya wasn't there. You asked the coach who told you that Noya said he wasn't feeling good so he left.

As you waited for the boys to come out his words repeated in your head.
"I'm not sure if I can trust you anymore..."
Tears rolled down your cheeks.

'It hurts.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And it's the end again...
Pretty depressing....
🌟🦕But I hope you still liked it!🦕🌟

🌸✨Thanks for 100 votes guys!✨🌸

💫I have so many ideas right now so maybe I'll update another chapter today...💫

Whatever at first there's some school stuff to do eheheh I hate it...

👑🌼Stay healthy and happy🌼👑

🦖💗Your Author-chan💗🦖