☀️Beach day☀️

Hewo again guys! I'm so surprised!
We already reached 400 reads!
💗💖Thank you so much!💖💗
🌟🌸Enjoy the chapter!🌸🌟
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time passed by and now it's Summer holidays. You, Suga and Daichi sat in the living room. "Ughh it's so boriiing!" you sighed. Daichi looked at you " Then decide what we do (Y/n)..."

Ten minutes later~

"OH I HAVE AN IDEA! Let's go to the beach with the other boys!" "Great idea (Y/n)-Chan!" Sugawara smiled . Daichi didn't seem happy about your decision but what should he do.
Suga stood up "ok I'll pack our stuff and you call the others (Y/n)!" You nodded.
At first you called Noya and Kageyama and said that they should ask the others.
Then you called Kuroo and asked him if he could inform the Fukurodani boys too.
"Sure (Y/n)-Chan"
You thought about calling Oikawa too....
"Hey (Y/n) what's up?"
"Umm hey Tōru... I just wanted to ask if you want to come to the beach with us"
"If the others have no problem I'll come and I'd bring Iwa-Chan if it's okay"
"Sure, see ya!" you nervously ended the call.

You went up to your room and put on your
(f/c) swimsuit. Then you put on some shorts and a shirt, made your hair the way you liked it and went down. Daichi and Suga were already standing at the front door waiting for you. You went to Tanaka's house to pick up the Karasuno boys. After you arrived you had to wait because the boys weren't ready so you decided to help them. You turned around
"Be right back!" Daichi nodded. When you entered Tanaka's room you saw... TOTAL CHAOS. "What happened here guys?!" you looked at them surprised. "Ughhh I can't find my swimming trunks..." Noya said while scratching the back of his head. You rolled your eyes "Ok, at first you clean up that mess and then we look for it together guys" Tanaka and Noya nodded. As your boyfriend stood up you laughed and patted his head. "Luv you hun" he said and softly kissed your cheek.
Tanaka quickly turned away to hide his blush of embarrassment, it was new for him to see Noya like that. "Hey guys can you do this a bit faster we want to go!" Daichi yelled from downstairs. "Ok let's hurry guys"

After the three of you cleaned everything up. You began searching. "How does your swimming trunk look like Yuu?"
Nishonoya scratched his head "Well it's red and has white stripes on the side"
"Umm but then Tanaka is wearing yours..."
Tanaka began laughing "Oh you're right
(Y/n), hehe I forgot that I stole Noya's!
Just wear mine bro!" You looked at Tanaka then at Noya and back at Tanaka.
"Oh man guys, half an hour for nothing" you laughed.

Time skip brought you by Bokuto's cake 🙃

When you arrived at the bus stop you already saw some of the guys standing and waiting.
"Yoo-hoo (Y/n)-Chan~" Oikawa waved.
Nishinoya didn't look so happy with that.
"What is HE doing here (Y/n)?" "Noya please chill he's a friend too and I wanted him to be with us." "Hmph" was the only answer you got from him. Then you heard another familiar voice "Hey hey heyyy my beautiful friends!" Bokuto yelled from behind, Akaashi, Kuroo and Kenma walking after him.
"Now we just have to wait for Tsukki, Yamaguchi and lev right?" "I think so.." Kageyama nodded. Right in this moment the tall grey haired boy arrived. "Hey Lev!" you smiled. Hinata tapped on your shoulder "huh?" you turned around. "Yamaguchi texted me he says that they're already at the beach"
You nodded. "Ok let's go have some fun guys!"

In the Train~
You sat between Noya and Kenma in the train.
Actually Oikawa was about to sit next to you but Kenma just sat down to safe everyone from a annoying fight between your boyfriend and Oikawa. "Thanks" you whispered. He gave you an little smile.
Finally you arrived at the beach.
The boys set everything up and you helped.
While they were still putting out the towels and blankets you walked to the water and splashed it with your feet. "Hey what are you doing (Y/n)? Noya asked. "Just enjoying the water" You smirked and splashed water in his face. "Hey you get that back!" Noya laughed.
Soon the other guys noticed too and joined your battle,leaving Daichi and Suga behind. "Hey we brought Water pistols!" Bokuto shouted and began shooting at you.
Then accidentally someone pushed you and you fell. Oikawa grabbed your arm and pulled you up, everyone was quiet. "What's wrong guys?" you asked concerned. Some of them began blushing. "Uhh (Y/n) y-your" Lev mumbled. "Oh my shirt? Actually I was going to take it of anyways!" You stood up and brought your wet clothes to Daichi, coming back in your swimsuit. The boys just stared at you. Even Tsukki blushed but he turned his head away to hide it. "What never seen a girl in a swimsuit?" You laughed.
"Cute..." Lev gasped.
Noya gave him a dark expression "Hey! She's still my girlfriend so HANDS OFF!"
"Yeah Yeah Blabla" Oikawa said to tease him.
"Ok Tōru it's enough" you laughed.
Daichi had noticed and analyzed the whole situation in the back... It was time to protect his lovely sister from all this perverted boys!
He stepped forward like a knight and stood in front of you with open arms. "Stop looking at her like she's a snack you can get anytime!"he said in a commanding tone. Suga facepalmed behind Daichi. (Sorry I had to do this😂)"Umm but they are acting totally normal..." All boys nodded in agreement. Noya raised his hand "But I'm allowed to loo-" you interrupted him with a "SHHHHHH" Oh yeahhh Daichi doesn't know that he's your boyfriend and he shouldn't know. "What did you say?" Daichi looked at him with a dark expression. "Ok it's enough Daichi..." Suga laughed nervously and pulled him on his wrist. As Daichi and Suga were out of sight you continued the "battle". After some time all of you got hungry. Yamaguchi had brought Watermelon so Suga and you sliced it up.
After some time of silent eating Bokuto who was sitting on the other side of the blanket raised his hand " I want some more (Y/n)!" "Ok here you go, open your mouth" you sliced up smaller pieces and then threw them. You began laughing when he catched them like a dog. Tsukki sat next to you and looked like he wanted to eat more too. You turned around
"Want some?" "Y-yeah" he nodded.
"Ok open your mouth like Bokuto" you laughed. He began blushing "But I'm so close, I don't think you have to throw it"
"Ok if you want to eat by yourself, here you go" you handed him a big piece of melon.
You wanted to throw away the leftovers when you felt something on your neck. "Hey!" you laughed as you saw Hinata and Kageyama shooting Watermelon seeds at you. But then you saw Noya sitting on the blanket and looking down. "Hey Noya, can you come with me?" He looked up and nodded. " I know what's wrong Yuu and I want to do more with you too but Daichi is still here and doesn't know..." "Yeah..." he looked down at his feet.
"Umm what about a good volleyball game to bring you to other thoughts?" "Of course!" He smiled. "Hey who wants to play a good round of volleyball!?" You asked when Noya and you arrived next to the boys. Of course everyone wanted to play and cheered. "But what are you going to do (Y/n)?" Hinata asked. Daichi began laughing loudly. Everyone went silent and looked at Daichi concerned. "Tell them
(Y/n)!" he patted your head. "Well... actually I play Volleyball too, but I wanted to be manager so I can support my brother."
"Wow cool (Y/n)!" Lev said.
"Yeah what position do you play?" Kuroo asked. " Umm Libero..." you mumbled.
You saw how Nishinoya's eyes began to glow.
"Why didn't you tell us?" "Don't know" you laughed. Then you made the teams, in the end it's was:
Daichi, Oikawa, Bokuto, Tsukishima,Lev and You.
And
Kuroo, Hinata, Nishinoya,Iwaizumi Kageyama and Tanaka.
Suga, Akaashi and Yamaguchi were substitutes and Kenma preferred to play on his Nintendo. "Aww don't be sad AgAhshee!" Bokuto yelled. "I'm not sad Bokuto" Akaashi said.
At first it got problems because Noya wanted to play in a team with you. But after some time he agreed. Noya's team had the serve at first and Kageyama did it. Of course the good Libero you are got the ball and your team got the first point. "Wow you're good (Y/n)!" Noya smiled. "Thanks!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
✨🌸And that's the end of this chapter I hope you enjoyed it!🌸✨
I'll do a part 2 of this beach day because I still have so many ideas left😂
And now a beach fanart that's just cool!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~✨🌸And that's the end of this chapter I hope you enjoyed it!🌸✨I'll do a part 2 of this beach day because I still have so many ideas left😂And now a beach fanart that's just cool!

I think Bokuto and Akaashi would really look like that at beach!
When I was writing this chapter I had that picture in my head the whole time😂

☀️Stay healthy and happy!☀️

💗Author-Chan💗