life

Morgan and I looked at eachother. We decided that it was time to tell them.

"I won't be able to fly out here for a few months. Morgan won't let me. He said that this is it." I began.

"Why's that?" Mom asked.

"Because pregnant people can't fly." Morgan announced.

"Morgan's pregnant!?" Lilly gasped almost spitting out her water. Everyone looked at her. "What? There's a possibility. Morgan is a girl." Lilly insisted.

"Not this again." Morgan sighed.

"Oh come on. You can't have long hair and be named Morgan when you're not a chick." Lilly tried to explain herself.

This is about the 2000th time we've had this conversation. Everyone had to keep from laughing. Morgan just rolled his eyes.

We eventually had to leave again. We all went back to the airport and got on the jet. Morgan threw his head back the second he sat down.

"I swear your sister is the equivalent to if satan was a dumb blonde." Morgan insisted.

"Hey, that's my sister you're talking about." I punched his arm jokingly.

"She's been calling me a girl since I first met her." He reminded me.

"How old is your sister?" Jared asked.

"28. Why?" I answered.

"Well she gave me her number and was hitting on me. So I wanted to make sure that it wasn't creepy." He replied.

By the time we eventually had everything where we wanted it to go in the house it was night. Morgan and I took a shower and went to bed.

The next morning I woke up alone. Morgan must've went to work. I got up. I didn't feel like getting dressed. I was in a shirt an shorts. Helen was standing in the hallway.

"Good morning Emma." She greeted.

"Is Morgan making me do anything today? Do I have to get dressed?" I asked.

"No, you do not have anything planned for today. Unless you want to do something." She answered.

"I am gonna do something. I'm gonna go to the library, turn on some music, read, and eat." I declared.

We walked downstairs to the libary. I turned on my playlist.

"I never really liked rock, metal, or punk. But when I got home on the first day I started listening to some. And I'm really starting to like it. It's really good music." Helen admitted. "Can I ask who this is?"

"This is I Can't Drive 55 by Sammy Hagar. He's a solo artist and was also most famous for being the replacement vocalist of Van Halen after David Lee Roth." I responded.

I scanned the books. I then found Where The Sidewalk Ends. I grabbed it quickly and sat out on one of the comfy chairs.

"I absolutely adore Shel Silverstein's poetry." I said. She sat across from me.

"Please don't hate me. But who's that? I'm more of a novel type of girl."

"Shel Silverstein is only the best poet who had ever lived."

I then read her my most favorite poems form the book. Peanut Butter Sandwhich, Lazy Jane, Sick, etc. And she turned out to love it too.