bath

All the staff was gone. It was just Morgan and I in this huge house. I walked into the bathroom.

Music was playing and the door was cracked. That's the only reason I knew that was the bathroom. Otherwise I forgot.

I walked in. The lights were dimmed. There was a bubble bath in the jet tub.

Morgan was wearing jeans but no shirt. He got giant wings filling up most of his back. One was a demon and the other was angel. He didn't have that before.

He was pouring wine into two wine glasses. He turned around and handed me one.

"I thought you got sober." I reminded.

"Getting sober means I don't get drunk like I used to. I still can have a drink occasionally." He replied.

I nodded my head okay. We undressed. He sat down in the bathtub first then I sat on his lap.

"Thank you." He whispered. "Thank you for giving me a second chance. I know I was a complete utterly asshole. And I can't express how sorry I am."

"Let's not think back to then. I just want to think about us now and our future."

We were both smiling and kissed. My phone started to buzz. It was in between my shorts and shirt.

"Fuck. I thought I left that in the other room." I cursed.

"Who is it?" He asked.

"Marcus and James have been calling me non stop, constantly. I'm sorry."

He reached over and grabbed my phone. I tried to stop him but it was too late. He put the phone on speaker.

"Finally! Emma! Where are you!?"  It was Marcus. But I heard James in the background.

"Leave her alone. She left for a reason. And it should be pretty clear." Morgan said.

"What? Who is this?" James hissed.

They couldn't understand Morgan's new Californian accent. Haha.

"I'm with Morgan. Where I plan to stay." I answered.

"What the hell? Why are you back with that loser?" Marcus sneered. Morgan and I both almost died with laughter.

"Holy shit. The fact that you called me a loser is hilarious." Morgan laughed. "I don't like having an ego, but I'm more successful than you ever will be."

"Look at owners of Modeling Companies."

"No. Fucking. Way." They were in disbelief.

"I can make your lives good, have your music careers or whatever take off. Then leave you alone, let you have a happy life. Then a few years later I will ruin you. Make you bankrupt and make the career go to shit." Morgan paused for a second. "Now, unless you want to be loved and then have everyone absolutely hate you. And know that they someday will. Then leave Emma alone, and keep living your lives the way it is. If I was you, I'd keep your lives the way it is."

"Bro! He owns a po-" He then hung up before James could finish.

"You can do that?" I gasped.

"Only if you want me to." He chuckled.

I moved to where I was facing him. My legs on opposite sides. I looked at all the tattoos and muscles he never had before.

"Would you like to be a model?" He asked.

"What? I don't look like a model?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yes you do. You have the face, torso, waist, legs. You got everything baby girl."

"It depends. What type of modeling is it? I never checked out what it is. Apologies."

"Fuck." He cursed. "Well now you're gonna be pissed off at me. That's the main reason I was surprised you came out here."

"What is it?" I asked again. "It's your job. I won't get mad." He took a deep breath.

"It's like Playboy." He finally told me.