tell

A little bit later I went home. My mom and Lilly were in the kitchen. So I went in there.

"Hey Emma, how was the barbecue?" My mom greeted.

"Not well. Some things were said, Marcus got pissed off, I cried, and we left early. So most of the time I was over at his place." I responded. "But I need to talk to you."

"What's that?" My mom asked.

"Marcus, Ricky, and James invited me to move in with them. And I think I want to." I announced.

"Moving in with a bunch if boys? Don't you think that's a bad idea?" Lilly implied.

"Well... That's the thing I've been skeptical about telling you about..." I sighed. "Me, Marcus, and James started having a polyamorous relationship. But Ricky has a girlfriend so he won't try anything."

"What does that mean?" My mom questioned.

"It means that she is a toy to, in this case 2 dudes. And they're all consensual." Lilly gave her definition.

"I'm not a toy to them!" I hissed.

"You're being shared by 2 guys. You may not think you're a toy to them. But they sure as hell do." My mom declared. I tried to argue back, but she stopped me. "You know what. I don't want anyone who engages in that stuff living in my house. You're moving out tomorrow." Lilly and I both gasped.

"Fine! I'll be back tomorrow to get my things!"

I then stomped out of the house. I drove back to their house. James was standing on the front porch smoking. He put it out when he saw me. I was happy he was outside cause it was late and I didn't want to wake anyone.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I told my mom and sister about our relationship. They think that you guys are just using me as a toy. And my mom doesn't want anyone involved in this stuff in her house." I explained.

"Holy shit dude. C'mon. You can sleep here then we'll get your stuff tomorrow." He insisted as we walked in. "Marcus is already in bed, and I was just getting ready. So you can sleep with me."

We went down to his room. I stood there. I was still wearing what I wore today.

"You know you can take your clothes off if you want. I'll give you a shirt." He said.

"Uh. It's fine. I can wear my shirt."

I took my shoes and skirt off. He got in his boxers and we laid in his bed. He held me in his arms.

"Do you think I'm just a toy? Be honest." I asked. He turned me around to face him.

"Oh course you aren't a toy. That's that's inhumane and the last thing we'd ever do." He assured. "You're just like a magnet. You attract people who can't get enough of you. You're so easy to fall in love with." I smiled. "Now you need to sleep. Tomorrow probably isn't gonna be that good of a day. And the last thing you need is to have low energy."

He kissed my forehead and I cuddled up against him. His arm was around me pulling me closer.

I never thought I'd be in a relationship like this. Not just the polyamorous, but also with 2 of my ex boyfriend's best friends.

The more that he held me, the more I began to fall in love with him. I know I fall in love too easily. I know this ruined my relationship with my mom. But I couldn't control it. And I didn't really want to.

I do hope that my mom will some day except me. Or that the rest of my family with. At least a portion...