garden

She then gave me a tour of the house. I'm definitely getting lost in here someday. The basement has a bunch of books. I had a feeling Imma spend a lot of time in there. We then went into the backyard. There was a beautiful garden.

"Something seems wrong. You keep glancing at your phone and frowning." Helen pointed out. "You know I'm also here for you to talk to anytime you want. I have a degree in psychology." We sat on the swing bench.

"It's kind of a long story." I sighed.

"I have all the time."

"Well when Morgan and I first met we were 17. We dated for 6 months, then her turned into a real jerk. And so I left him and started dating his best friend; Marcus. Only a few days after I was done with Morgan, Marcus and another person; James wanted to be in a Polyamorous relationship. I didn't want Marcus to leave me so I agreed with it and moved in with them." I paused for a second. "I've been with them for 5 years and never really liked it. And I never lost my love for Morgan. And so I ran away to be with the actual love of my life. And now Marcus and James won't stop texting and calling me."

"Well dud you tell them you were leaving?"

"Last night when I got to my mom's house I wrote a letter saying I'm on the other side of the country and that I left them. And mailed it without a return address."

"Well what they're doing sounds like harassment. I think you should probably inform Mr. Jackson about this before it gets extremely out of hand."

"The letter should be there by tomorrow. But I'd they're still doing this after tomorrow then I will." I decided. "Thank you Hellen."

"Anything. I'm here whenever. Well... Through most of the day." She assured.

I giggled a little at the last part. We both did. Morgan then walked outside.

"Oh my Lemmy!" I heard Morgan.

"I don't get it." Helen admitted.

"Lemmy Kilmister is god." I gave a brief explanation.

"You're ruining your clothes Mr. Jackson. You're not melting." I heard Brian.

I was holding back so much laughter. I got up and followed the sound of Morgan fake dying.

"No. I am melting. You don't know what melting looks like." Morgan insisted.

"I do know what it looks like. You do this every single time the sun hits you and you're not in public veiw." Brian corrected. I watched what was happening. Morgan was laying on the concrete. "It apparently looks the same as when you're possessed, dead, have elbola, shapeshifting into some obscure thing, or just not using one of those excuses for something." He stood back up and sighed.

"Well this time wasn't an excuse. I just wanted to see your reaction. And damn... That concrete hurts."

"Wow, never thought concrete would hurt." I said sarcastically as I walked up to him.

"So, how do you like it?" Morgan asked.

"It's like a maze." I replied. He chuckled. He looked at Helen.

"Can you please go help Emma pick out something to wear to bed. Then by then the day will be over and you shall go home." Morgan said. "Brian, please run a bath and then you can go home too."

"Yes sir, have a good night." We walked up to my closet. "What would you like to wear?"

"Um well. I usually just wear a t-shirt and shorts. So probably my Motörhead shirt and black shorts." I implied.

She nodded her head yes. She got out the shirt, shorts, and panties and handed them to me.

"Thank you Helen. You're a really good friend." I thanked.

"No problem. And I'm happy that you see me as a friend." She replied. "Have a good night. See you tomorrow." She then left.