confess

"Now I want you to tell Marcus about how you feel tomorrow. The sooner the better." She declared.

"But what about Morgan?" I reminded.

"See how Marcus feels first. Unless you completely don't don't like Morgan anymore." She insisted.

I nodded my head okay. My mom then walked in.

"Emma. What's wrong?" She gasped.

"Relationship issues..." I replied.

"She's going through the same thing I went through, except that their friends and not brothers." Lilly elaborated.

"Who is it with?" My mom asked.

"It's with Marcus." I answered.

"Oh, he's such a nice young man." She complimented.

It was soon getting dark. The only thing on my mind was Marcus. I also ended up having a wet dream about him. Which made me feel worse.

I woke up the next day at 9. I got on my phone and looked at pictures of me and Morgan. But felt nothing...

I got up and dressed. I put on black jean shorts, a Korn shirt, and Converse. Korn is his favorite band. I did my hair and makeup then called Marcus.

"Hey Em. What's up?" He answered the phone.

"I n-need to talk to you sometime, in private. Are you busy today?" I replied.

"No. I'm not busy. But if you want to talk in private then I should probably come over there. Cause they're all home today and are nosy bastards." He chuckled. "I'll be right over." He then hung up.

There was soon a knock on the door. I opened it and let him in. I grabbed his hand and pulled him up to my room. Lilly winked at me as we passed by her. I closed my door.

"Yo, what's wrong? Is it about yesterday?" He became concerned. He sat on the edge of my bed as I paced back and forth.

"Well I have a massive problem. That I can't talk to Morgan about yet. And it's been driving me insane. And I feel like shit. And don't want to ruin things." I panicked.

He stood back up and stopped me. Lightly put his hands on my shoulders and looked me in my eyes. His smile was comforting.

"Calm down. And just tell me." He whispered. I took a deep breath.

"I can't get you off my mind. I've gained feelings for you. A lot of them." I confessed. His smile grew.

"Really?" I nodded my head yes. I was surprised by his reaction. "I've had feelings for you for a long time. I know I shouldn't be happy. But I honestly can't control it." He hugged me tight.

"I want to be with you. But I'm terrified that it'll ruin the band, if Morgan quits because of this. And your friendships." He pulled away.

"Emma. I don't care if he quits. Honesly, me and the others have been thinking about kicking him out." He responded. "And he's really changed. He's turned into a jerk. And so I'm not really concerned about it."

"Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded his head yes.

"Can I ask why you feel this way all of a sudden?"

"Well I've realized that you're a lot nicer than Morgan. And I agree with you, he's turned into a jerk. Plus it probably helps that you're hot as hell and amazing in bed." I explained.

"Thanks." He chuckled. I giggled a little too.

"When do you think we should tell Morgan?" I asked.

"I think we should do it tomorrow. I'll tell Ricky and James tonight. You come over at noon tomorrow. We'll tell him together." He insisted. I agreed. He hugged me again. "God I can't believe this is happening." He was so giddy that I couldn't help but laugh.