home

"Can I ask who Brian is?" I asked.

"He's my personal assistant. He keeps me in check and keeps my sanity on a decent level." He answered.

"Wow. What else do you have?" I was fastened

"Well back at home I have a housekeeper, a butler, and a chef. And the chauffeur will be waiting for us when we land." He said. "By the time we get to the house the Lady Maid will be there. I hired her yesterday, and made sure she is the best for you. She already knows the layout of the house and everything."

"I know what the others are. But what's a Lady Maid?" I felt so stupid for asking that.

"I don't know why they're called something different. But she's basically a personal assistant and takes care of a woman, in this case you."

"Who all lives in your house?"

"Just me. But I'm a busy man. I can't take care of the house all by myself." He kissed my forehead. "Would you like a glass of wine?" I nodded my head yes. "Brian! Can we please have two glasses of wine!?" He called out to Brian.

Brian came out with two wine glasses. He handed one to each of us and poured a glass. I looked at the wine.

"Is something wrong, ma'am?" Brian asked.

"Um no. I'm just scared to drink it. The most expensive wine I've ever drank was $20, and it was given to me with an apology note." I responded. Morgan couldn't help but laugh.

"Well welcome to first class baby." Morgan said.

I took a sip of the wine and smiled more. We eventually landed. Morgan held my hand to the limo while Brian carried my suitcases. The Chauffeur opened the door for us and drove us to the house. When we got there I was amazed. It was better than I expected. It was big and modern.

"Brian, please carry her luggage to our room." Morgan insisted.

"Yes sir."

We walked into the house. I gasped and stayed standing in the doorway. People were standing in front of us. Brian came back downstairs and stood on the other side of Morgan.

"Emma. This is the chef; Maxwell, butler; Nigel, housekeeper; Marry, and your Lady Maid; Helen."

"It's very nice to meet you." They all said.

"You can all go back now, thank you. Except for you Helen, please stay."

Everyone but Helen and Brian went their ways. Morgan looked at his watch and cursed under his breath.

"Helen, please make Emma feel at home. I have a meeting in 20 minutes." Morgan said. "I'll be back after. I gotta go to this. Sorry." He kissed my forehead and left. Brian followed.

"Is he gone all the by time?" I asked.

"Mr. Jackson is a very busy man. A lot of business to attend to." She replied. "Would you like to put away what you have thus far Miss. Jones?"

"Uh yeah. And you can call me Emma." I replied.

I followed her up to Morgan and I's room. It was absolutely magnificent. Even had a balcony. She grabbed both of the bags.

"Your closet is down the hall."

She carried them to a room. It was a giant walk in closet. With shelves, hangers, drawers, a makeup and hair station, and an ottoman in the middle. She set the suitcase on the ottoman and opened it. She put everything away around the closet.

"Mr. Jackson requested that tomorrow we go clothes shopping for you." She announced.

I forgot for a moment who Mr. Jackson was. But quickly remembered. I looked at the clothes that I brought.

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea." I giggled.