notice

"You're messing up my bed." I pointed out.

"You can always mess up the bed with us ya know." Marcus implied. I knew what he meant.

"It's a twin size bed. It's not made for 6 foot something guys and a girl." I reminded.

James grabbed my hand and pulled me over, making me flop down in the small space between them.

"Is that so?" He chuckled.

He turned on his side and started kissing me. Marcus then took his place in kissing me. James slipped his hand into my panties and started playing with me. They then looked at each other and smirked. They both stood up in front of me. I sat up and looked at them.

"I think that's about enough for right now." Marcus implied.

"W-what?" I asked. "No. Why?"

"Because we're gonna make you wait until you really need it." James chuckled.

They obviously both found it hilarious. They then walked out. I gasped within shock that they just did that to me. Pfft. I soon got up and got a shower. I've showered here before when I was with Morgan. So I knew where things were.

When I was done with my shower I went back downstairs to brush my hair and put my dirty clothes in the hamper. My phone started to buzz. It was Morgan.

Fuck. I thought I deleted or blocked his number. I debating on answering it. But decided to anyway.

"What do you want?" I answered the phone.

"Look, I know you hate me. And I dont blame you. But I just really need to apologize for being an asshole. And want you to know that I'm always here for you." He said.

"Morgan. You choked and punched me. Besides, I'm with M-"

"I know you're with Marcus. And I'm happy you're with him. He'll treat you better than me." He cut me off.

"I'm not only with Marcus. Me, Marcus, and James are all together."

"Like a Polyamorous relationship?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Well I just want you to know that I love you, and always will. I'm going to rehab, where I'll get sober, then moving to California. But if you ever forgive me, need somewhere to go, or the slight chance of wanting me back, I will always be here." He paused for a second. "Don't tell anyone I called, they'll just get mad at you for talking to me. Goodbye love."

He then hung up. I could hear the hurt in his voice. I'd be lying if I said I didn't still have feelings for him. I sighed and finished brushing my hair.

I walked upstairs. I had to put on my happy face. They were all playing video games.

"Hey." I tried to get their attention.

But they didn't answer. They just made a slight noise. Obviously actually ignoring me. Wtf? Whatever. I just decided to go back downstairs.

I didn't hear a word from any of them until 9pm. I was laying in bed reading and James and Marcus came in.

Without saying anything they started kissing me. I set my book down. I tried to say something but James put his finger over my mouth.

They began to remove mine and their clothes then put on protection. They fucked me and then left again, without saying anything.

I got dressed and laid in bed. Trying to process what just happened. Maybe my mom is right. Maybe I am just a toy. They were teasing me earlier, didn't talk to me for the rest of the day, came into my room and had sex with me, then left. Oh god. What have I gotten myself into?