Chapter 5

Ricky's POV

Before we know it, we all collapse on the ground, the portal closing.

I look all around me and see trees covering every square inch.

We're in the Enchanted Forest, or so it used to be before the curse.

"We're here." I announce and pick the still unconscious Kate up onto my arms again.

Chris, Ashley and Andy stand up.

"Great. Lead the way to Rumplestiltskin" Andy says while wiping dirt off his jeans.

I nod and start walking ahead of them.

___

After walking a lot, we finally stand in front of Rumplestiltskin's or Mr.Gold's shop.

I kick open the door and walk inside, the guys following behind me.

"This place hasn't changed from the last time I was here." I say as I look around the shop, no sign of Rumplestiltskin yet.

"As I can see, dearie, neither have you." A voice says out of nowhere, startling me. Rumplestiltskin steps out.

I breathe out. "I can say the same thing about you." I say.

"I can see that you've brought company too. Why are you here?" He asks, frowning.

"I need your help." I say.

He looks down at Kate in my arms. Last time I came, she was only 5 years old. I was 16.

"Ah, your sister. Poor thing. How much she has grown up. Did she find out the truth yet?" He asks.

 Did she find out the truth yet?" He asks

"Yes, that's why I need your help."

"Alright. Follow me." He says and leads us to the back part of the shop.

I gently place Kate on the windowseat, putting her head on a pillow.

"She seems perfectly fine, if that's why you need my help." Rumple says.

"On the outside anyway." I hear Andy mumble, making me glare at him.

"Do you remember when I came to you and why?" I ask.

"Yes, because you're a hybrid and the demon blood was going to take over your mind." He casually replies as if he had given me simple mundane medicine to cure a sickness.

"Well, that is going to happen to my sister soon. Do you have a little bit of that antidote you gave me left?" I ask, my heart hammering inside of my chest.

"Unfortunately, I don't. I gave it all to you. Even if I did, why would I help you?" He asks.

"My sister is more powerful than me. She can control demons. She is stronger than an army of demons and guardians combined. Once the demon blood in her takes over completely, she will kill, even you, the most powerful wizard there is."