He made me wanna do things...

|MARIAS POV|

I jumped a little when Cameron closed the door behind me.... "Are you Scared, maria?" His voice was music to my ears. I licked my lips, "N-no..Why would I be scared.." I said in my best bad ass tone. as I crossed my arms over my chest I felt Cameron's eyes roam my body. "You know.. Your exactly like everyone describes you.... A bitch" Cameron spoke as he towered over top of me.

His last words angered me... I hissed as I let my fangs show. And Cameron's hand cupped my chin, His fingers pressed into my cheek's making my lips poke out. "Don't go around just showing your fangs to anyone." Cameron said as he dropped his hand from my face.

I had forgotten all about what charlie said...Fuck tyring to play it cool, I knew Cameron was Vampire; He had to be a vampire.. Or els why didn't he freak when I showed my fangs.

"You know, I think you've got us confused... Your the Bitch." I shot at him. He smile.. "Your so feisty.." he said as he pushed my hair from off my shoulder and behind my back. He brought his fingers to the zipper on my jacket, sliding it down slowly. Cameron bit down on his lip as he tilted his head down in towards mine, He pressed his lips to my forehead for a long second before he swept my jacket off.

I got goose bumps.

"Say stop, if you want me to stop.." Cameron said as he brung his mouth to my neck, sucking hard as he traced both his hands up and down my back. I let my hands rest on his shoulders as he pulled me in closer making our bodies touch completely....... But that was only for a second. I was thrown back as Cameron pushed me away, "WHAT THE HELL?" He said as he looked down to his chest. I gave him a confused look.... "Whats on your shirt?" He said as he took another step back from me....I opened and closed my mouth, confused before I looked down, noticing the stain that had stayed on my shirt from Kara throwing some weird substance on me.

"I-I don't know." I said as I stood there. "Take it off..." He said.

"I don't have a shirt underne-"

"Take it off." He said more forceful. And so I did, I let my hands drop to the him of my shirt and I slowly lifted it over my head. I was in nothing but my bra. Cameron took in a shaky breath as his eyes zero'ed in on my newly exposed skin.

I TOLD YOU GUYS.. I'D DO WHAT EVER HE ASKED OF ME. ... . ...

He came closer, I dropped my shirt on the ground and he picked it up like it was infested with bugs. He carried it with his thumb and index finger.. over to the fire place?

-

"Aww c'mon that's New.... " I said defeated as I watch my shirt get tossed into the fire place. "T-that stuff.. It didn't hurt you?" Cameron said confused as he faced me. I shook my head no,... what the hell was that stuff..and why the hell did people keep asking me if it hurt. He picked up a stride towards me. . . Taking me into his arms as his hands fell at my but. He squeezed down on and pushed on my butt for me to jump. and I did, Soon my legs were tied around his torso as his head once again fell to my neck, sucking for dear life.

I didn't even notice when we had made it up the stair case.. or into a room.. But when he dropped me on the softest bed ever I was snapped back to reality. Cameron's Breathing was now the one that had picked up as he climb over top of me on the bed. If it's one thing I learned about vampire, its that when they get in the mood... there's no stopping them. I'm speaking from experience because early today I was ready to throw myself at Cameron...

I flipped him on the bed, Taking control of the situation as I straddled his waist. His head rest against a pillow as I grinded into his hips and he kept me on beat as his hands held onto my waist. He closed his eyes in enjoyment for a slight second.... before they shot opened as I leaned down.. pressing my lips to his.

The only reason I knew his eyes where open was because mine were to.., It was like fireworks had just let off in my mouth as his tongue slid against mine. I couldn't move.. I didn't wanna move, I was in the mood........... OH DEAR G-

I was stopped in my thoughts by my own self as I was so turned on. I wanted Cameron so bad. Ripped at his t-shirt.. tearing it off in one quick motion and it seemed like he was feeling the same way because my bra came off just a easy.

HIS CHEST. . . Some one shoot me. . . No don't shoot me: this was heaven.

Our bare chest pressed against each other as our lips did the same, It's like his tongue was battling mine. His finger found the button on my pants as he had flipped me and took his original spot on top. I gasped for air as his mouth let mine, to fall at place on my right breast, "Cameron." I said breathless as my fingers messed up his perfect hair. His lips left my chest just as soon as they where placed there, he kissed down my stomach as i felt his hands pulling off my jeans. His lips stopped right up top my underwear...

He looked up to me, for the first time ever a look of venerability was in his eyes, he was asking me for permission.... I closed my eyes as I let my head rest back on the pillow,allowing him..

-

-

"please..." I begged for Cameron.. I don't ever beg when it comes to sex, but I need him inside me. Cameron had a sly smile on his face as for the first time he had stopped teasing me with his tounge and he finally let me unbutton his jeans. My eyes widened... This was going to hurt. not becuase i'm Virgin.. I'm not... but because: he was... well, .. BIG. He smiled at my amazed face, before sliding his member into me, making my mouth gape open in a soft moan.

"CAMERON!" I said louder as he as increased his speed inside me. It felt like he was pulling completely out before slamming back into me again. He brought his lips to mine, trying to surpress my moans. He kissed my lips lightly before moving down to my neck, and his soft lips where doing what they did best as he thrusted inside me... it felt like he was sucking-

Sucking my blood?

My mouth gaped open, not from the overwhelming pleasure I was getting from his thrusting.. But from his teeth at my neck.

SHIT JUST GOT REAL.

It was like I had just remember what I was here to do.. and It sertainly wasn't this. I pulled his neck from mine... "YOUR A VAMPIRE." I said breathless. He kept thrusting into me... Avoiding my statement.

To be honest I was sad that he had stopped biting, It felt so good.

Soon it was Like I had drifted off... ..... Like I had forgotten again, what I was here to do... With one final thrust we both were at our peeks. He fell to the side of, breathless. .

"YOU CAN GO NOW." he spoke, like nothing just happened.

-

ARE YOU KIDDING ME. . . I gave him a look, and he looked dead serious as he rolled from his bed.