It's Like I Was In A Trans

|Maria's POV|

"I GUESS I'M GOING BY MYSELF." I said annoyed because it seemed like no one even followed me out to the car...... I can't drive.. I don't even have a drivers license.. I turned, heading back towards charlies door...when?

"What the fuck, Kara?" I said with a weird face....She just poured something on me..It looked like Gatorade in one of those creepy small potion containers you'd see in a harry potter movie.

She gave me a weird look back...

"You don't hurt?" She said confused...."Does heath have you smoking something?" I said as I put my hands on the wet spot on my shirt. "You don't fell any pain?" She said, 'Whats wrong with you?" I said annoyed because I was ready to get this show on the road.....

"Are you guys coming or what?" I said as I Zipped up my leather jacket to hide the wet mark Kara had made on my shirt. "I- I.." Kara looked scared as she spoke. "C'mon...Were going to find Cameron.." I said grabbing her wrist to lead her to her car, "NO." She said..,

I SWARE HER VOICE GOT 10 TIMES DEEPER.....

"Uhm. . OK." I said now officially weirded out. "Where's Cha-" I said as I tired to move past her and back into charlies house. "You don't wanna go in there.." She said trying to push me back towards her car... "UGH. MOVE KARA." I said now pissed at her. When she mirrored her move... I don't know what got into me... I gripped my hands around both her fore arms before lifting her like a feather and putting her aside me so I could walk in. I was kind of surprised at myself.... As I walked in it was quite.."Where's everyone at?" I said as I felt Kara walk in behind me... "They left... They told me, "Newbies.. have to foot it." Kara said as she stood aside me.

BITCHES... No one's taught me how to fuck-in fly... or climb... I'm not even a fast runner.. "Some vampire I am.." "Ugh.. They left without me..."I said as I exhaled through my nose, Kara nodded her head hopefully. "Let's go." I said as I pushed back out the door... Kara didn't follow. "I'm not feeling it.. I'm just Gunna stay-" Kara started, 'WHAT EVER." I said pissed.. I held my hands out, silently asking her to toss me her keys, She did..with a scared face. "Pick ya up in the morning.." I said as I tried to read her expression.. which was blank.-

-

OK. So i don't even know where I'm going......I tried to call heath, Ashely, Bryher.. and Charlie: No one answered... OK I know I'm new and all, but I wanted to help find this douche.. seriously he changed "Me." ... I turned a corner.. Going towards the coffee shop I had first saw Cameron at earlier, I hopped out of Kara's car before trudging into the coffee place. .

This'll sound weird..But I felt like I knew what I was doing, I went to the seat Cameron had once sat in. .. and I sat down. I let my finger tips trace along the table... I could.. "Smell" Cameron. ?

IM A FUCKING BEATS!

No seriously, I felt like I was so powerful right now, I closed my eyes leaning back in the chair and picturing Cameron reading that news paper.. With his perfect blond hair, and the way his biceps flexed when he flipped a page. I could hear his voice in my head.. "Can I help you." ... OK his rude ass voice was playing inside my head, But I felt like I knew where he was. . . I got up quick... The girl behind the counter gave me a weird look as i rushed out the door. For some reason I felt like I could find Cameron.'

|CAMERON'S POV|

I'm going to let her find me.. Hopefully kara's taken care of what I asked her to... I stood on my porch.. waiting for Maria to make it to me.. Seriously, she should have been here by now. I let her pick up my scent-

She pulled up in a Mercedes.....

|Maria's Pov|

I felt my blood boil as I pulled in front of a Dracula like condo.. This place was seriously out in the middle of nowhere... And it looked evil as hell. I pulled into a graveled driveway and I felt Cameron's presence get stronger..I look up towards the door of the a large wooden house,and I noticed the figure that Lent up against one of the pillars on the porch. I hopped out of the car, Feeling my anger grow more and more intense.

"YOU FUCK-"

I was stopped when he took a step down out of the darkens of the porch and into the moon light of the night. I was taken aback by his beautiful face, his tight white t-shirt made it evident that he had abs..."Maria." His voice was dark as he stepped another foot closer to me. I felt my breath pick up as he swiped me into his arms, ..... I COULDN'T FIND THE WORDS TO SPEAK... But i did feel somewhat happy that I had made it here before any of the others.. I didn't need their help-

My thoughts were cut short as his thumb swept a strand of hair out of my face, "Come in." Cameron let me out of his embrace, only for him to grab my hand and pull me towards the door to the beautiful wooden house... I didn't protest... I didn't speak... I just followed.

It's Like I was in A Trans...