GET OVER IT.

Marias Pov

I went up to my room, I had to go downstairs because I was feeling week. I was to scared to ask bryher if I could feed on him, With Cameron I never had to ask.. He just always knew.

-

I walked into the room, To Bryher who was laying spread out in my bed, "Hey.." I said Cooley as I took a seat on the side of the mattress. "Hey, Kara was looking for you." Bryher said. I laid back, and Bryher scooted over a bit to make more room on the bed. "Yea, I saw her." I said. Bryher was engulfed in his phone, but for the time being had placed it on the bed side tabled. "Maria? Whats this" Bryher asked. I looked over to him, our faces were close together as we laid. Bryher had grabbed hold of my hand, "What's what?" I asked slightly confused, He ran his index finger down the length of my middle finger. . . Grazing the mating tattoo. My eyes shot to it....

I could feel him burning a whole in the side of my head, I was to scared to make eye contact. "Its-" I trailed off. "Maria? What is it.." He asked a little more concerned. "It's a tattoo." I said plainly. Bryher rolled his eyes. "No.. You don't say." He said sarcastically.

I licked over my lips, trying to stay cam.. "It's a mating tattoo.." I mumbled. "What? Who-" Bryher started before a look of realization over took him.

"Heath's family get's the sun and moon mating tattoo...." Bryher said concerting the dots. I looked away, not wanting to talk about this any longer. "Yea..." I said a little weary. "Cameron and heath are brothers..." Bryher said, i felt him scoot away from me a little.. before he was sitting up in the bed.

"Bryher." I said as he stood, his perfect body was still almost bare from our night. In nothing but boxers, Bryher walked over to the door. "Where are you-" I started. He opened the door, "Maria.. you have a mating tatoo for Cameron... you don't want me." He said bluntly.. leaving out the room.

SHIT.

I looked down at my finger, wishing I would have never told Kara that I loved Cameron..I Mean.. Cameron's never gunna say he loves me ever again. I huffed, standing ... I should probably go after Bryher.

I Went to the door, opening it.. "Cameron?" I said, He was standing right at my doorway.

|CAMERON'S POV|

I was walking out of Ashly's room, when I saw bryher storming down the hall......in nothing but his underwear. "Bryher?" I said, looking at him confused. He looked aggravated and hurt, He stopped to look at me. "What happen to you?" I asked. "Maria. Loves you, She got a fucking tattoo and everything.. I'm done dude., she's all yours." Bryher through his hands in an aggravated manner.

wait what.

Bryher continued to walk down the hall. I could feel the heat rising in me, as I thought about Maria.. I almost instantly walked to her door, I wanted to see her tattoo. Before I could even Knock.. Maria opened the door.

|MARIA'S POV|

I opened and closed my mouth, Looking for the right words. I mean, me and Cameron haven't exactly been on good terms lately. "Uhm-" I started, before He was walking into my room, Pushing me back inside. "I wanna see it." He said bluntly.

YOU KNOW WHAT, FUCK YOU BRYHER...

I rolled my eyes, pulling my hands behind my back. "See what?" I asked. "Maria.." Cameron said, almost tiredly. I instantly held my hand out, Cameron grabbed it, pulling me a step closer to him. A grim smile on his face as he looked at his families mating tattoo.. on my flesh.

"You love me, Maria?" Cameron asked.

From the beginning I was afraid Cameron was using me... Like he wanted me for sex, and that was it.. I felt like he would tell me he loved me just to get me in bed. But what I didn't noticed before, was the fact that He took the time to feed me when I was weak, he even saved Kara.. Cameron's gone out of his way to help me multiple times.... I didn't notice then, all the good things he's done for me.

"When'd you say it?" Cameron asked. I still had yet to reply to anything he's asked me. Cameron let my hand drop. His eyes narrowed as both his hands grabbed onto mine, pulling me a step closer to him. "Maria, why the hell are you so DIFFICULT?" Cameron said, his hands were now running up my arms. I was still not trying to make eye contact. . . "You love me, Maria... I always knew you did.. But here's the thing I hate waiting around... THERE'S NOTHING IN THE WORLD I WOULD WAIT AROUND FOR.... not even you." Cameron spoke, moving his hands from my flesh.

I took a step back, "So you might as well go ahead and say it.." Cameron spoke. I was looking down at my feet, I knew that if he got a look at my eye's he'd be able to tell how much my feelings were hurt. "Say what.." I said, dimly. "Say you don't love me.... break the connection for good. ." Cameron shot. I Finally worked up the courage to look him in the eye.. though im sure mine were probably glassy from the tears hitting the surface.

"I'll never say anything that's not true, Cameron." I said. . He looked at me, "Im gunna need you to do me a favor..." He spoke, taking a short pause...

"GET OVER THAT PHILOSOPHY. "

And with that, he turned... walking out my door.