A crush? I think Not.

|Maria's POV|

"You go out with heath?"......

Kara nodded her head hopefully, I knew all she wanted was for me to approve them but I felt like she was going way to fast.

"Ehhh..." I Said awkwardly.

"I'm not asking you to approve.." She said rolling her eyes.

Ok. So maybe she didn't want my approval, But seriously..... This girls hormones must be crazy, becuase If im not mistaken, I could have sworn she had a thing for Charlie.... I mean, we both new that would never happen, he's a teacher and all-

"But I do need your help. . . Charlie kissed me last night." Kara said interrupting my thoughts.

WAIT. WHAT.

"You little slut!" I smiled, And Kara looked defeated. "It's going to be so awkward now...." She spoke looking down.

"How?.. With your new boyfriend and your teacher side man... Just ask both of them, and maybe There down for a 3some." I said, trying to lighten the mood by making jokes.

Kara looked unimpressed though.

We had just gotten back to my apartment, and for the first time in a long time I felt like everything was pretty normal.. besides ..you know. I mean, this was how my life usually was, I'd come home from school with Kara, we'd chill at my house, do our homework, talk about all the lames at our school, and then... repeat the next day. I know that sound the least bit interesting but. hey-

"Just Shut Up.... I need coffee." She said as she went towards my kitchen, "Don't got none.." I said before she made it in there fully, "Popper use of that phrase would be, "I Don't Have Any." - NOT. "I don't got none." Kara said as she did a imitation of me. "You've been enjoying your time in English class haven't you!.... Mr. Goodman's teaching you some stuff-isn't he!" I shot at her.

"Lets go to the coffee house." She said unamused. I smiled at her defeat, and got up to grab my jacket. "I don't drink coffee though.." I said, Making her roll her eyes.

-

"I need a job..Maybe I should apply here.." I said as we came to the doors of the coffee house. I needed to start saving up for a car, I knew I couldn't keep depending on Kara. "Oh Gosh No. Not here.. This is like home of the pervs... and weirdos.." Kara smiled as she opened the door and I followed her in.

She was right though, You'd be surprised what goes on in this place. I took a sharp breath in...it was almost a gasp, and I knew Kara had noticed because she turned to me and gave me a weird look. "Whats wrong with you?" She said in a low whisper.."Is this one of those vampire things.." She said making me turn my attention to her.

"Who's that?" I said as I try to lead her with my eyes to the guy sitting at a table, alone reading the New-York Times..."Cameron?" Kara said.

SHE KNOWS EVERYONE....

"I need to talk to him." I said, not knowing what was coming over me. I felt like I knew him.... Like I need him. Kara looked so creeped out. "No. He's..---" Before Kara could finish her sentence I was sitting down at the table across from him.

He looked up from his paper, His eyes meeting mine. "Can I help you...." He said dryly, I was taken aback by his rudeness and I kept opening and closing my mouth to find words to say. Kara's hand gripped around my arm, pulling me from the seat.."Sorry about that.. She's Coo Coo!" Kara said him as she pulled me away from the table...

"He's rude." She finished....

No Lie.

But despite his rudeness.. I still wanted to be around him. I wanted to know him,....this will sound weird but right now, I'd probably do what ever he asked of me.

-

"SO WHATS IT MEAN?" I asked as I sat down in charlies favorite chair, He gave me a look... telling me to get up.. and I did. "Where's kara?" Charlie said, completely avoiding my question. "She's with heath.. Now answer my question."

Charlie's face changed, it went hard.... "Maybe you have a crush on the guy." Charlie said as he plopped in the chair I had once sat in. "NO." I said defence.. The feelings I was having for "Cameron" were more than crush feelings....Charlie scratched his eye brow, tired of the conversation. "Well.. If he's a vampire..-" Charlie started... "You think he's a vampire.." I said. Charlie pursed his lips. "If he's a vampire... He could have an impression on you....But.. The only way thats possible is if..." Charlie said trailing off.

"If What?--" I pushed for him to finish. .

"If He bit you.." Charlie said.

I felt anger rush through me....

"Find out if He's a vampire.. but dont just go showing your fangs.. I mean, there's a chance he's not." Charlie spoke, noticing my sudden surge of anger.

If this guy's the one who changed me..... and He was a complete ass whole to me earlier.... I'm going to tear his head of..