Kill

|Karas Pov|

I was beginning to get annoyed. There biggest mistake was leaving Mr.Neltz of all people to watch over me and make sure I didn't get out. I knocked on the door and he opened it a bit. "Please Mr.Neltz I just wanna help my friends." I begged and he looked confused on what he should do.

I smiled to myself "C'mon please" I said and he gave in. I smiled and he frowned not understanding what I was so happy about. I swiftly moved to him and snapped his neck.

I reached down into his pockets checking for a phone. There was one and I put it in my back pocket looking him over on last time. I broke the table in the hallway and used the leg to stake him making his eyes go dead.

I made my way to the front door and began tracking Maria and the others by there foot prints. The snow cover most of them so it took a while but I found them. I walked into the large building and guards approached me.

"Ms.Penndragon" A guard addressed me with respect. "Yes?" I asked him and he took my permission to approach me. "Your father has asked you to kill them today." He informed me and I nodded and walked away to find them.

My father is one of the leaders of the Tidetra and he asked me a while back to kill Maria but he has moved up the date to today. I assume because she and her friends are getting to close to the truth.

I came across Heath first prepared to kill him. "Hey their all here and soon they'll be separated and you can kill them with ease" He told me and I smiled. He came to me and hugged me and kissed my neck I rolled my eyes because no matter how much I told father Heath would get attached he kept insisting I lead him on.

I still had the leg of the wood table and stabbed Heath in his heart. His body began to turn to stone from his feet up. He looked shock as he swallowed his screams. "No.. why?" He asked and I laughed "Because you've become a liability." I told him and the stone reached his upper thigh.

"But I thought you loved me" He said and I smirked "Oh I do my love that's why I'm gonna do one last thing for you." I said and caressed his cheek. "What?" He asked "Kill Cameron of course." I said and walked off. The lights cut out like planned and I made my way to the first I would kill. The lights came back on and there stood a confused Cameron. When he turned around and saw me he walked my way.

"Kara! what are you doing here I though Mr.Neltz was watching you" He said and I put on a angry face. "You locked me in a room so I couldn't help why would you do that?" I yelled a bit and he shook his head. "Whatever we need to get out of here and find Maria.

He began walking and I smiled as I walked behind him. I slid the stake out of my jacket and rose it to stab him in the heart. My hand began to go for the kill but then Cameron flew around and stopped my wrists.

His eyes widened in shock. "What are you doing Kara!?" He exclaimed He became even more shocked when I used my strength to over power him. He flew back but quickly got back up. "When did you become a vampire!" He yelled and I chuckled.

"I've always been one boy, I just cloaked myself, one of the many perks of my powers." I said and he looked even more shocked. I took the advantage and flew towards him kicking him in his side.

He began to fight back, hard. I knew he would hes not one to give up and he has more training than the others so he will be harder to kill. I punched him in the cheek and he pushed my arm away hitting me in the stomach.

I fell on the floor and he went to stomp on my neck but I caught his foot twisting it to break and then got up, his leg still in hand. He struck out and I caught his hand and hit his shoulder knocking it out of the socket.

I pulled hard on his leg and tore it off. He screamed out in pain and I smiled and slit his throat. I walked off to go find Ashly and Brhyer,

I found Ashly first when she saw me she put a hand on her hip and frowned "Why are you here?" she asked rudely and I kicked her in her stomach then stabbed her in the chest. I never really liked her anyways.

Next I had to find Brhyer but instead I got caught by Maria.