Idiot

Karas Pov

Wow Cameron's an idiot. After a short conversation with Nathan I made my way back up to the room and spent some time with Heath. Cameron decided to interrupt my alone time also admitting that he had caused my best friend to be suicidal.

Idiot.

I was on my way to Maria's room when I saw her come out of Charlies room with Brhyer. My eyes widened and I spun around pushing Heath and Cameron back in the room hoping they didn't see anything.

"What the fuck Kara we need to make sure she doesn't kill herself !" Cameron yelled and I backed away from him cause I don't like being close to him "Uh yeah about that I think shes fine shell be good shes a trooper." I explained.

Cameron rolled his eyes and tried to get pass me and out the door but I blocked him. "Heath tell your girlfriend to get out of my way." He said and Heath frowned

"Uh...okay um Kara-"

"How about we all hangout in here do some bonding ya know?" I asked interrupting Heath both Heath and Cameron looked surprised.

I took the advantage and took both there arms and sat them down on the couch. I sat in the chair across of them starting conversation quickly "So hows life Cameron?" I asked him and he eyed me suspiciously.

"Fine... Whats wrong with you?" He asked me and I froze. What the hell is he talking whats wrong with him he broke the bond with Maria.

"Nothing I just have learned from my mistakes and you know your my boyfriends brother and since I love Heath I should at least like you." I told him keeping the fake smile on my face to make him believe it.

"I guess..." He trailed off

"Alrighty then um I'm gonna go check on Maria alone." I said and rushed to her room and closed the door behind me.

I began to cry when Maria wasn't there. Heath busted through the door and scooped me up Cameron on his heels.

"Kara are you okay are you hurt?" He rushed and looked me over for and injuries I shook my head,

"Maria isn't here." I said and sobbed some more with my head on his chest and then in walked Maria.

-

I couldn't stand the awkwardness that was in that room so I took Heath to the lounge room.

"Wow they are a mess." I said and sat down beside him and curled into him.

It felt nice to just sit beside him and enjoy his presence. I took a deep breath taking in the okey smell caused by the fire place in front of us. We sat there for a while just enjoying each others company silently.

"I think you should be more nice to Nathan." Heath spoke up and my eyes widened.

What the hell did he just say?

"Did you really just say that" I yelled and stood up. Heath looked up at me surprised.

"Whats wrong Kara" Heath said in a soft voice and I scowled at him

"Nathan has been flirting non-stop with me and you haven't said anything about it and now your telling me I should be nice to him do you even care that hes flirting with me does it not bother you." I screamed and he stood up to.

He tried to pull me into him but I took a step back he sighed and looked at his feet. "I just think you two should get along hes a good guy...." He trailed off and I furrowed my brows.

"you know what... I-I am so mad right now I cant even-" I said

"Ugh" I grunted I cant even formulate words I'm so angry.

"I have to get out of here I cant even look at you." I told him with a cold expression and walked away.

I walked outside instantly regretting my decision because it was extremely cold and the snow kept sticking to my lashes.

I shivered and ignored the cold. I walked out into the tree they were beautiful and I liked it out here despite the cold.

-

Soon enough we were back outside for a training session. I was sitting off to the side watching when the man called my name.

Then suddenly Cameron raised his hand and smiled at me mischievously.

"Would you be willing to feed him,Kara it will only be for a moment and we do have to teach Maria how to feed properly I'm sure Cameron feeding from you will be a great example." The instructor asked

Shit.

"Um....Uh...I.. guess that's-" I was cut off by the feeling of Cameron teeth sinking into my neck. I did feel good but Id never admit it.

It was over soon and Cameron looked smug as ever. Wow I hate him.

I was still sitting there bored as can be. This sucked. Literally. I was sitting there watching the training in self defense when a big pile of snow dropped on my head. I looked up and there sat Cameron on a tree branch chuckling.

"Cameron come down here, I'm gonna get you back!"" I yelled towards him.Bastard!

I took a minute of self evaluation to recognize that I've never hated anyone as much as I hate Cameron.