|THE END|

You know what.. none of this would of happened if Cameron would of just kept his cool.. He ended up killing some guard, forcing Charlie, Nathan and Bryher to start fighting.. "Go -- Go Look for Heath." Cameron yelled to me, I looked over at ashly.. we both ran out of the room, though followed by other guards.

We lost them....

But that's not all I lost..

Somehow, Id gotten seperated from Ashly. . . Now im scared.

This was becoming something out of one of those horror movies.. We were supose to come here.. pleade for Heath's sake and then we were supose to go...

- This place was humongus, though I know I looked like an outsider do to my "Lack of Black Suit" Like the rest of the people here were wearing. Id been checking room to room, in hope of finding heath, and it seemed id been doing so for about 20 minutes.

Now.. I knew something was up when.. no one caught me.. No guards were around... Nothing.. this was way to easy.... all of this was just way to--

"Maria!" Heath said, ... stone was rising up his torso.? "Heath.. Wha'd they do to you??" I asked pannicked, running to him. "Kara." Heath spoke disgusted. "What? What about-"

"Looks Like The Cats Out of the bag.." Kara's voice said behind me, I turned around quick.. jsut as she quickly came to my side...vampire speed?

"Heath.. I'll explain." She smiled, pulling the steak out fo Heath's heart, making the stone that had once been traviling at a slow place, quickly spread over his whole body.. I took a step back. "K-Kara??" I asked..

My breathing became fast, as her fangs slightly showed through her lips. "Who turned you?" I asked shocked. Kara only smiled, taking a step towards me..

"Wow.. My power must be alot stronger than I though!" Kara laughed.. "Kara?"

"Maria... Mr. McLaughlen is my DAD.... and Iv always been a vampire.." Kara said. Iv known kara since we were kids.... when- i mean- howd- ..

"My Dad turned me when I was 14... he killed my mom.. my real mom, when I was born.." Kara said, unphased. "Look at the two bestfrineds.." A tall man in a black suit said, standing by a pillar.. mr. McLaughlen..

I looked over to him, "What is this?" I asked. Kara smiled.. "You could join us? Or.." Kara said,

Igulped, i was so scared, and my mind was so frantic, I couldn't even pick up on anyones mind telepathy. "Your mom.. Maria.. She use to be a vampire... Much Like..Camerons mom... Theres a reason you two were drawn to each other.." Kara announced. Mr. Mclaughlen clasped his hands together. .

"Your moms were apart of a... a Reblious tribe... The Camils.. a group of weomen who had some of the most elite powers.... Wiches.. But the only way they could use their power was if... they were injected with Vampire blood. . . Cameron's and Heaths mom... she wasn't as willing as your mother.. We had to Kill her... as for your mom, we let her keep her power.. if and only if.." Mr. McLaughlen said..

"She promised your power to us, whenever you were exsposed to them.. selfish right.." Kara said.

I never hated my mom.. untill now..

"So we did you a favor.. and took her powers anyways.. she looked at you as a problem ever since, and when you were old enough she left.. she left you with me.. a fake best friend, whos been prepping you for this moment the whole time.."

"When your young, thats when your powers are at their stronges, becuase their at their most imprentable time.." Mr. McLaughlen stated. "So you could either join us, maira.. becuase I actually do feel like were some type of frineds.. or you could be stripped of your powers.. and sent about your way.. which that won't be any fun.. you'll probably end up like heath.." Kara batted her lashes..

"I thougt you loved heath.." I shot.

"Im a Great actress.' Kara smiled. "We know whats best for you maria.." Kara nodded. "So.. so.. charlie.-" I started. . before, Charlie was walking into the room, "Your Powerful, Maria." Charlie said, coming and standing beside Mr. Mclaughlen..

"This was all a show?" I said, on the verge of crying..

"What about Ashly and cameron and Bryher. were they in on this two.." I asked, a tear rolling down my cheek. "Bryher and ashly..were.." Kara smiled.

"Were?.. and what about cameron?" I asked, sniffing. "Oh.. He really liked you.. Sort of i guess.. I mean, I did you a favor killing him.. he was a douche bag.. as for Ashly and Bryher.. they were waiting space and I was bored.. " Kara said.

"Join us Maria.. the Tidetra is an honor." Charlie said.

I looked down.... Thinking over my options..

|THE END|