Protect Camron

|KARAS POV|

Maria and I went our separate ways when Heath called me to come hang out. We ended up going to the beach and walking along the shore. The wind blew my hair everywhere as we held hands and watched the waves crash. "Kara your so beautiful" Heath spoke up and I blushed at his compliment. He was cute and your typical popular quarterback but he scared me sometimes. I briefly thought back to the moment Cameron told me to get close to Heath. I couldn't help but to do what he said but Heath's scary vampire factor was still there. I really didn't even like him that much but ever since Cameron suggested I get on his good side, I couldn't do anything other than what he told me too. So now I'm dating him which had its benefits for not only Cameron but me also. Heath is a good looking guy so it wouldn't hurt to kiss him and be with him.

My thoughts on dating him weren't numb precisely but blank. I had to get close to him that's all there was too it but also a small voice in my head told me that I had only even wanted to be close to someone like this if I loved them or at least liked them but right now I couldn't have that. "You know heath we should head to my house its cold out here now" I smiled up at him and he smiled back pulling me to his car. We headed back to my house and as we stopped and he parked he got out and opened my door. I got out to and he immediately held my hand and we walked to my door. When we got there and I unlocked it he swept me up in his arms bridal style. We waked in and he kicked the door closed. Heath carried me up the stairs to my bedroom. Closing that door behind him and him laying me on the bed made me nervous.

Again Cameron's words came into my mind. "Vampires get intimate very quickly and when there in the mood its hard to stop them, and you wont want to" He told me sternly and with that I let Heath climb over top of me and kiss me. He pulled my shirt over my head and kissed my stomach lightly. I moaned out and heath griped my hips pulling down my skirt. I mentally prepared myself for what was going to happen. It would hurt, not only because of me being a virgin but since hes a vampire he might get carried away and forget that I'm human. That scared me but I had to keep going I had to get him to fall for me. He stopped abruptly his breath still heavy he said "I cant, I'm sorry I wont be able to control myself" I grabbed his face in my hands "Its OK whenever your ready" I said soothing his breathing. he picked me up and put me in his lap and held me.........

After a few moments of talking we went over to Charlies. "Hey Charlie" I said and he gave me a smile and a nod. "Hey Charlie" Heath rang from behind me while wrapping me in a hug. All Charlie did was turn away from him and grumble something I didn't hear. Everyone else must have because the room briefly became silent and stiff. Maria spoke up first "So this guy Cameron might be the one who turned me" she said making every ones eyes open wide. Cameron didn't tell me that which made me angry. "want to look for him?" Brhyer said coming from the back room "Well. hell yeah, how soon can we go looking?" Maria said, Charlie gave her a weary look "Are you sure about this?" He said making Maria frown "Yes can we just go now?" She begged and he nodded and then we were on our way to hunt down Cameron. Before we left I said I had to use the bathroom and when I got to the bathroom I pulled out my phone and called him "Yes." he said sounding a little annoyed which I ignored. "There looking for you cover your tracks. were leaving now." I finished he huffed and took a deep breath. "Distract my brother, Heath probably has not realized its me yet but if he catches my scent I will be caught so keep him inside and keep me safe at all coasts." I nodded and said "Of course" with that he hung up and I did what I promised I kept Heath inside and distracted.

When everyone left I pulled Heath inside a random bedroom and pushed him on the bed. "Wait I cant I might hurt you-" I put my finger over his lips and took his shirt off. I ran my hands over his smooth body. His eyes were closed so I took the chance to do something Camron suggested. He gave me a liquid that he said would injure Heath so I spilled it on his chest and he screamed out in pain. I put my hand over his mouth as I heard the front door open. His eyes dimmed as he tried to fight the overwhelming pain. I pulled him to the closet and closed the door on him as he passed out. I opened the door to a suspicious looking Charlie he tried to get past me into the room but I blocked him. "Kara.." He said wearily "Wheres Heath?" He questioned "The same place your gonna be." I splashed the liquid in his face and swiftly put him with Heath in the closet. I had to stop the rest of them with out them knowing about me.