Feeding Time Trouble

|KARA POV|

Yep Maria is definitely crazy but at least she left so I could be alone with Heath. For some reason I felt nervous just seeing Maria. Im just glad she didnt notice what I've been doing. Since Heath needed to heal I......... Fed him.

"Kara I cant feed on you anymore I already feel quilty from doing it almost everyday." Heath said as he held my hands and looked at the ground. "I know but dont feel guilty I let you do it so dont feel guilty." I told Heath and made him look me in the eyes.

"I love you and I would not let you die." I told him and hugged him tight. "Hay we should go talk to Charlie to let him know your back hes been worried about you and so has everyone else." I told heath and he looked hesitant.

I pulled on his arm "Come one we need to plan a hunt for you, Your wounds have healed but your still tired allot so come on besides if you plan a hunt you wont have to feed on me anymore." I said pushing him to the door.

"Okay, okay." Heath said and I stopped pushing him. We walked to my car and he drove us to Charlies. When we walked in there stood Charlie , Brhyer and Ashley.

"Hey guys" I cheered and Heath just gave everyone a smile. They all came over to us Charlie giving Heath a hand shake and a smile and Brhyer giving him a 'Bro Hug'.

"Hey man were have you been?" Brhyer asked and Heath looked at me and looked back to Brhyer "Spent some time with my brother." Heath told him and a Brhyer seemed to immeadiatly get it.

"Well were all glad your okay." Charlie said as he sat in his desk "Oh yeah uh are you guys going hunting tonight because Heath would love to come." I told Charlie and Heath glared at me making me smile.

"Sure Heath can come he usually does anyway." Charlie said giving me a suspicious look. "Good." I said simply and walked back to Heath and wrapped my arm with his.

-

This morning actually wasnt that bad. I ate breakfast and drove to school. The whole day was a little weird though. There was this new sub for are English teacher and he was.... Odd. First of all he kept staring at Maria and second of all when me and Maria would be talking hed pop up out of no where.

"Okay so lets ignor the creepy guy that keeps poping up and talk about me and Cameron" Maria said and I took a deep breath already annoyed by him. "Okay then." I said and me and Maria trurned the corner "Well I needed to feed yesterday I was walking and Cameron pulled me into a ally and let me feed on him." I gasped an she looked at me "Thats not the worst part after I was done he walked out of the ally and in his car was some skank and he said he was on a date." I gasped again and she gave me a 'I know look'. Wow I feel bad for Maria she has to deal with that duche all the time.

Other than that my day was amazing. Heath is in most of my classes and lets just say we were friendly all day. I think we were making Maria sick with the lovey dovey things. But shell have to get over it because thats the way were gonna be for a while.

The weather was getting colder now so I was wearing a sweater jeans and boots. I headed for my car cause we just got dissmissed from class. I was driving home when I saw Cameron walking. I slowed down and I was very aware I looked like I kidnapper but that wasnt my biggest worry right now. I rolled down the window and glared Cameron's way "Hey!Cameron! get in!" I yelled to him and he turned around and when he noticed it was me he glared back "No!"

I rolled my eyes in annoyance cant he ever just cooperate I dont have time for his games. "Just.Get.In." I said louder and he looked at me for a minute "Okay." He said simply. Huh that was easy. We were driving for a while before I said anything.