The Tidetra

|Marias Pov|

I walked past the lobby... only to take two steps back, I stopped in the arch way that connected the loby with the lounge room. I looked at Cameron, who had a lifeless glare as he stared out the window... I wanted to talk to him.. I did .. I wanted to tell him that everything would be alright-

"No. Everything's not gunna be alright." Cameron said, not taking his eyes away from what ever it was he was staring at through the window.

I gulped.

I turned, ready to walk away. I loved Cameron and all, but I when I'm not wanted, im not to big on sticking around for the jerk comments he's capable of. "Wait." Cameron called. I closed my eyes tightly, opening them before turning around to face him. I meant Cameron's eyes, as he stood up quietly. Walking towards me, "Im sorry, Maria." He said, I could almost feel the cloud of sadness that was obviously surrounding him.

I watched as Cameron's eyes went glassy, wrapping his arms tightly around me as he buried his head in the crease of my shoulder. Cameron was in a different state than Iv ever seen before, weakness, venerability. He was crying now..... Not boho crying, but I could tell he was becuase his shoulders would bounce every so often, and a sniff would escape. i wrapped him in my arms, the best I could, "Cameron.. it is gunna be fine." I assured. He pulled his head from my shoulder, "How do you know?" He shot. I took a breath in, his rough exsterior now back. I took his hand, placing it in my palm.. closing my eyes, and trying to catch something.. some type of vison that would allow me to let cameron Know.. everything was gunna be fine.

-Everything was fuzzy, as a swift motion moved past me. I felt my neck.. falling to the ground, the incredible feeling of having a vampires teeth in you was taking over my body, .. though now... venom..-

Suddenly, I was back, out of my vison, looking confused, and cameron looked scared. "W-what you see?"He asked. "Were gunna be fine." I lied. becuase that vison.. who ever's body I was in... Would be going through a great deal of pain. .

It's been a while since Iv had another vision, and I had to keep reminding myself that it wasn't always necesarily me in the vison, I would always see throught that person's eyes. And that feeling, that feeling of pain was something Iv never felt before.. Cameron looked like he wasn't buying it.

"Let's go, we have to get out there now." Charlie said, interupting us.. "Where's kara?" I asked. "I locked up in her bedroom, Mr.Nelts is gunna watch over her." Charlie announced.

I felt bad, becuase I know heath is everything to kara, and I know how much she wants to be apart of this.. But- she's human.. she won't be able to keep up.

I looked to cameron, zipping up my leather jacket. "Lets go," I said, walking past each of the guys, and ashly.

-

-

-

"Stay behind us.' Charlie called, to me and Ashly, snow covered the grounds of the woods, and we knew, that at any moment, men from the Tidetra could pop out of anywhere. I didn't listen, though ashly did, almost running behind charlie. I staid at Bryher's said though.. only for a seconed, before a hand wrapped tightly around my forarm.

"Stay behind me." Cameron shot, pulling me behind him. For a seconed, I was mad... But the feeling was overcome with the fact that.... he cared? i guess.

I walked behind him, looking over my shoulder every so often.. "Here it is." Charlie said, making the group stop short of the wearhouse like building we were in front of.

"Remember..were here to plead for heath.. were not starting a fight if it isn't necesary." Charlie said, we nodded, falling in his tracks to make way to the bulding doors.

-

I could finally quit walking on the back of Cameron's feet, i came up to his side standing inbetween him and Nathan. . I looked up to cameron, his eyes already on mine. "Don't be scared." He shot, making me look away. "How do you know im scared?" I shot back, staring forward. Cameron cupped my chin, and pressed my cheeks together as he turned my head with one hand to face him. "Your eyes are grey." He said, looking me straight in them.

I snatched my head from his hands, "Im not scared. " I said, he had a cocky half smile on his face. "Don't try to be superman. . that's my job." He said, walking into the doors, leaving me feeling a little less then useful.

This place was no different then the one I recently visted when they took Kara.. what is this like a corporation? are these buildings everywhere.

"What are you here for?" Men in suits asked, as we all entered. "A plead to the Three Fathers." Charlie said, the men in black suits gave each other knowing looks, before one of them escorted us to a large ball room like place.

Pillars stood from the ceilings all the way down to the floors, a small like jury sat in a jury box seat before us as we walked in. and then three men, in cloaks? How tacky.. sat at a Long table,

"You may plead your case.." One of them said, the name on the name plate said "Sir. McLaughlen." ... "Heath-" Charlie started, before I noticed the smiles on peoples faces flicker into evil grins. . . "WHERE IS HE?" CAMERON YELLED.

really... really.. cameron.