Inside Jokes

Karas Pov

I was setting all my stuff up in the closet of the room me and Maria were sharing. It was huge which made me smile every time I entered it. A knock came at the door and when I opened it I saw the most annoying face ever.

Cameron.

He lifted me by my shoulders and placed me out side of the room. I made and attempt to not get hit by any of the clothes he was throwing my way I silently thanked the lord I hadn't unpack my shoes.

I huffed loudly and grabbed my stuff vowing I'd get him back. I marched into the room Cameron was sharing with Heath and placed all my stuff in the closet. Heath gave me an amused expression which I returned with a glare.

I sat beside him and rested my head on his chest.

"Want to do something fun?" I asked him and he shrugged making me roll my eyes cause that wasn't an answer. I sat and and looked at him.

"We could go and explore this place I'm sure there's something to do around here." I told him and he looked un-interested.

I got up and began to pull on his arms but he didn't budge. I dropped his arms making him fall a bit on the bed. I smiled and left the room. Since he was un-willing to go with me I would explore by myself.

I made my way down the stairs and when I got to the bottom there stood some guy smoking a cigarette.

His was tall and had scruffy brown hair. His eyes were a type of gray that caught your attention almost immediately. I thought it interesting and it gave him a bad boy image.

He was good looking and all but no Heath.

"Whats a pretty girl like you doing out here?" He asked me and I was confused as to what he meant. He could be talking about Russia or the lobby so I chose not to answer.

"Why would you want to know?" I asked him and he smirked

"Id love to thank them for foolishly leaving you un-attened and vulnerable to my charm." He said cockily.

Ugh I just met him and I don't like him.

"You shouldn't think so far ahead I actually really don't like you."

"So blunt, I like it You know we should really talk more your much more interesting than the rest of theses people." He told me and I just shrugged and headed back up to my room trying to escape him.

No such luck since he followed me.

As we made it to the top of the stairs we both stood there talking.

"What about a drink?" He asked me and I huffed

"I don't drink." I said simply

"Though it would be entertaining seeing you drunk." I added and his eyebrows rose in amusement

"How so?" He asked me and I responded with, " Your like a Slinky, not really good for anything, but you cant help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs." I said and before I could get a reaction out of him in came Cameron

"Nathan, Nathan Belikov!" He called after him and approached Nathan.

They shook hands "Yes I'm here for the stay and apparently so are you?" He said making Cameron chuckle "How come your talking to Kara?" Cameron asked trying to keep his dislike in me subtle which apparently wasn't that subtle cause Nathan looked intrigued.

"I don't mind spending my time on young beauty especially one of such a interesting personality." He cheered but Cameron just eyed me warily as if I had done something wrong but he had no time to say anything as Heath joined the party

"Nathan! What are you doing here?" Heath asked him with a smile on his face.

The rest of the day was me and Maria talking about our plans for our time here and how weird the boys were. It was obvious that Heath was the younger one of the three but they all kept laughing heartily and drinking beer.

I could have sworn at some point they all spoke one word in Russian and busted out laughing but I brushed it off assuming it was one of many inside jokes Nathan brought up.

Ugh.