It Was Almost Normal

|KARA'S POV|

Not only was I in Mr.Goodmans house but he actually is making me tea. Which is nice of him since the only thing he really eats or drinks is blood. Most people would be freaking out right now and I did at first, but now I just think its cool. " So the vampires I mentioned earlier are coming over, I train them on how to hunt and I'll do the same with you." Mr.Goodman said towards Maria, " Ms.Price I assume you'll be coming with us tonight to hunt." I smiled at him and the bit of scruff on his cheeks. "Hell yeah, wouldn't miss it " I say enthusiasticly and it was the truth I wouldn't miss this for the world. I mean I assumed they weren't gonna kill anyone so threes no worries. There was a knock at the door and Mr.Goodman left to answer it. In walked Heath, Brhyer and Ashley I knew there names because I'm on student concil and because of my incessant need to participate I'm part of the welcome committee. All three of them moved here freshman year and I showed them around a bit. "Hi, Kara." Heath said as the others nodded there hello's. "Hey Heath didn't know you were a badass vamp" he smirked with a slight blush which showed his adorable dimples. "So the two of you need to be ready to leave tonight at Ten-twenty"Mr.C as I now called him told Maria and I.

Mr.C walked in to his kitchen and I followed. "Mr.C do think she'll stay the same." I asked knowing he'd understand what I meant "Kara, I hope so sometimes the blood lust is too much to handle" he walked over to me grabing my shoulders and getting close enough for me to smell his cologne. "Don't worry about it too much as long as you support her I'm sure shell stay the same as she always was " he told me rubbing my arms, which melted me. At that moment Maria walked in completely ruining the moment. "Kara we gotta leave" she said hesitantly I followed to her car. "So you and Mr.Goodman" Maria said smirking my way I rolled my eyes "It was nothing" I said and Maria scoffed but before I could say anything she stopped he car. I looked out the window and there was my house. "Bye Maria!" I yelled over my shoulders as I walked in side my house closing my door behind me. I guess you could say I was wealthy but it was all my parents money. They gave me everything I wanted and I took adavantage of that. I definitely wasnt one of those girls who just stole the stuff they got because they wanted attention or whatever, I was pretty normal, at least that's what I thought some might dissagree.

I headed up to my room not appretiating the huge stairwell. Now laying in my bed so comfortable after that shower. It is 7:30 right now so I can get a hour or two of shut eye before waching the vamps.... well vamp. I closed my eyes and I instantly fell asleep only to be awoke moments later. I grumbled and opened my eyes to Maria's expectant glare. I looked at the clock 10:35... SHIT! Because of me were late to the training. I felt so guilty as we took my car to the park in silence. Walking toward the meeting spot I felt even worse as I saw all the other people waiting on us. We caught up with them and I said my apologies but I wasn't gonna over do it. I mean they weren't waiting that long. Soon enough I was watching them do there thing and it was a nasty process. I almost passed out while watching them feed. So much blood and wimpers from there victims the last person to hunt was Ashley and everyone else was with me sitting back and watching. I wad feeling woozy I hadn't ate all day do to the fact that school food Is disgusting. I wobbled into the trees and a little farther out I leaned on a tree trying to level myself and my vision. What I found out is that trees are not reliable. I fell back and almost hit the ground until he caught me. Heath lifted me up into his arms and smiled down at me " You alright Kara, you look a little pale" he said feeling my forhead. " Uh.. yeah I'm fine just a lot to handle ya know and I didn't have much lunch." I gave a lazy smile back up to him and realixing how close we were he let go of me and took a step back.

I didn't want him to do that so I took a step towards him. He looked surprised then smirked at me. Then he swiftly kissed me oh and he is the best kisser I have ever known. The kiss got a bit more lustful as he pushed me up against a tree and his lips traveled down to my neck. His kisses sent bolts of electric to my heart making it beat so fast I'm sure he could tell I was getting.. excited. His kisses on my neck became harder and he pushed himself into me more. They became more like nips over time and then what I didn't expect but should have, happened, he bit me. His fangs sunk into me and I felt such pleasure that I never have before in my life. Granted I'm a virgin and didnt have much to compare it to but it seemed as if nothing could compare. A moan so loud even I didn't expect it came from my mouth. I griped him tight to my body wanting him so badly it hurt but then some thing happened that frighted me so much that I instantly let go of him. He chomped on to me tighter drilling his fangs into my neck further. My eyes grew wide as I held my breath holding in my screams of terror. Maybe he would stop soon after hes had his fill. This all was becoming too real too fast and I began to regret my decision to take all this so lightly.

I don't know if it was like falling asleep or passing out all I knew is my eyes couldn't stay open any longer. My eyes opened to a ray of sunlight shining on me. I was in Maria's house in her room and there were people talking at her door. I turn to see Maria confronting Heath.

"Please just let me see her" Heath pleded to Maria

"Heath you bit her" she said slowly "Your not gonna see her for a while" she said crossing her arms over her chest.

A flash of rage passed Heath's eyes "If you don't let me in I could always force you" that made Maria back away and Heath took the chance to step inside the room. I wasn't so much scared of him as I was weary of what he wanted. I slid me eyes closed as I felt him hover above me. His cold hand touched my warm cheek with ease and he caressed my face as I heard him exhale I opened my eyes. He smiled and that's when Maria pulled him away " Alright big guy time to go elsewhere "she said and closed the door. She came to me and sat beside me. "Hes gonna be pissed for a while but he'll get over it" she said and I smirked and she looked at me seriously "everything was going so great but then.." she drifted off I knew what was thinking and guilt crept up in side me again. If I hadn't been with Heath then Maria might be feeling differently right now she might feel releaved like she has a place in the world instead she feels responsible for my... injury.