Birthday Party (Bonus)

Third Person POV

Jimin scanned the pitch-black room, looking for anything out of place as he glanced at his watch. 10 more minutes before Yoongi comes.

Jungkook patted Jimin's back, "Hey. Don't be so nervous! Yoongi is going to love this so go hide at your spot,"

Jimin nodded before they went to their hiding spots. Taehyung did a last-minute touching on the decorations before running off to the corner of the room.

Hoseok, who was standing behind the front door, shouted, "Guys!! Be ready. He's coming!"

Everyone shushed him before room went dead silent. Yoongi opened the door with his keys and placed his coat on the rack.

"Jimin? Why is it so dark?" Yoongi yelled, squinting his eyes in the darkness

"SURPRISE!!"

Yoongi jumped back, startled as his heart was beating out of his chest. Jimin laughed, seeing Yoongi's expression, before running to him, "Happy birthday, Love!"

"Aish, Jiminie!" Yoongi said as slapped Jimin's arm playfully, "You almost killed me on my birthday,"

Jungkook chuckled as he came forward, "Ya, Jimin. We should have went easy on this grandpa,"

Yoongi narrowed his eyes at Jungkook, "You-"

Jungkook cut him off with his bright, bunny smile, "Happy birthday, Hyung!"

Everyone wished Yoongi and gave him presents making him whine about being treated like a five-year-old.

Jimin giggled as he gave Yoongi a loving hug, "I know you love this, hyung,"

"I love you," Yoongi smiled, kissing Jimin's forehead

Jimin grinned, "I love you,"

"Oh stop with the gross romantic gestures!" Hoseok groaned, "You're all making me feel lonely with my single life,"

Jungkook walked towards Hoseok, giving him a bone-crushing hug, "Aww, hyung. You'll find someone,"

"Yeah, if you want me to live until that, you better let me go," Hoseok said as he motioned towards an angry-looking Taehyung glaring at their way.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "He's been like this since we started dating,"

Hoseok pushed Jungkook towards Taehyung, not wanting to get in trouble. He backs away as Taehyung gives him a big smile while back hugging a fed-up Jungkook.

Jimin brought Yoongi to the couch and takes a wrapped box and passes it to Yoongi, "Go on. Open it,"

Yoongi gives Jimin a small smile before opening the wrapper, "You already did so much for me. You didn't have to,"

"Ya! What boyfriend am I if I don't get you a present?" Jimin laughs as Yoongi finally opens the box

Yoongi's eyes widen as he took out a dark blue-coloured Bluetooth Wireless Headphones. He turned it over to see both of their initials, JM X YG on the sides of the headphones.

Jimin nervously fiddled with the hem of his shirt, glancing at Yoongi gawking at his gift, "I know it's not much but I know your dream is to be a successful artist and this is what came to my head first-"

Before Jimin could finish, Yoongi crashed his lips on his. Everyone in the room cheered for them as they pulled away. Yoongi placed his hand on Jimin's cheek as he smiled softly, "This is seriously the best thing I've gotten,"

Hearing that, Hoseok whined behind them, "What? I thought you said my present was the best!"

Yoongi sighed as he glanced at Hoseok, "Hobi, the neck pillow is absolutely great but Jimin's one touched my heart,"

Hoseok jokingly rolled his eyes, "That's obviously because he's your boyfriend!"

"Hobi hyung, go bother Jungkook or something," Jimin laughed as he embraced Yoongi

"Nuh-uh, Taehyung is right there ready to kill me if I go near Jungkook," Hoseok huffed as he pointed towards the unaware couple.

"Jimin-ah, you really make me happy. Thank you and I love you," Yoongi said as Jimin turned to look at him

"Aww hyung, I love you too,"

————————————————————————

So that was the birthday scene! I hope everyone enjoyed reading this book as much as I enjoyed writing it

Thank you for reading💜 purple you!