~18~

Taehyung's POV

After class, I separated way with Namjoon to find Jungkook and I hoped Chanyeol was not with him. I went to his usual class but I found it empty so I thought I'll check the dorms. When I got there, I saw his stuff on his bed but he wasn't there. So the only place I know he would go to is the garden. I started making my way there when I heard talking - specifically Jungkook's voice.

I stood behind the bush that I used when eavesdropping to Namjoon and Jungkook. I should really stop eavesdropping on him. I leaned in so I could hear exactly what they were saying and my eyes widen as I heard Chanyeol confessing. Fuck, did I lose to him already? I thought as I peeked through the bushes. I shouldn't have 'cause my blood boiled at the sight of Chanyeol kissing Jungkook. I quickly turned away before I dash in there and fucking punch Chanyeol in the face.

I just ran away from them as far as I can - I ended up outside the campus and I was driving towards a night club. I know it's not the best solution but with my heart aching and my head hurting, I just didn't know what else to do. I went inside the club after showing my identity card to the big, buffy guard. I sat on one of the stools and the bartender came over to get my order. I ordered a drink and within a few minutes, it arrived in front of me. Without wasting a second, I gulped down the drink, burning my throat.

The bartender looked over at me, "Had a rough day?"

I lazily looked up at him, "You can say that,"

"One more?" he asked and I shook my head

"Not one. A lot more,"

Before I knew it, I had taken at least ten shots and I was getting dizzy as the loud music seemed to make my ears ring. But it was no use, Jungkook's angelic smile was plastered on my mind and I can't seem to get rid of him even after so many drinks. I watched the girls dancing on the stage with droopy eyes as I felt someone touching my arm

I looked over my shoulder to see a blonde girl, wearing a very short dress which displayed her whole ass, smiling at me.

"Hey, you alone?" She said with a sweet, alluring voice

"Um, yes," Taehyung answered dumbly as it was super obvious he was alone

"Want company?" She asked as she made herself comfortable on Taehyung's lap

"Wow, I did not expect that," Taehyung said, more to himself but she heard

"Well, you certainly didn't expect this either," She said before crashing her lips on his

Taehyung was taken aback but being drunk and out of his mind, he just kissed back - anything to get Jungkook out of his head at least for a while. Soon he was driving to his private apartment - yes, he had one but he chose to stay at the dorms to stay closer to Namjoon - with the girl sucking his neck as he was driving. Finally, they got in the room and Taehyung slammed the door shut.

-------------------------------------------------------

Third-person POV

"Hyung, where do you think he is?" Jungkook asked, biting his nails nervously

It's already 11.40 p.m and Taehyung didn't make it to the dorms yet. So, Namjoon and Jungkook decided to meet up and go find Taehyung.

Namjoon snapped his fingers, "He has an apartment near here. Maybe he's there,"

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, "Apartment? Then, why does he stay at the dorms?"

"He said it's easier and that we could meet up anytime. But we usually go to his apartment to chill," Namjoon explained as he opened his GPS app on his phone, "Alright, let's go check,"

Jungkook sat in the passenger's seat while Namjoon drove to Taehyung's apartment. The drive there was silent as Jungkook kept glancing at his phone if there were any messages from Taehyung. After a few minutes, they arrived and went over to the elevator. Namjoon pressed on level 3 and they waited for the elevator to ding.

When they finally reached the floor, Namjoon was the first to walk to the room, with Jungkook following behind him. Namjoon instantly stopped as he heard moaning come from the room and he knew exactly why. He turned back to see Jungkook walking towards the door. Namjoon quickly stood in front of Jungkook, blocking his way. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "What's wrong? Check if he is in there,"

"U-Uh i-it's fine! He j-just texted me that he was sleeping in there. We shouldn't d-disturb him," Namjoon nervously said as he didn't let Jungkook anywhere near the door

"Hyung, you're acting weird. Even if he's sleeping, I have to talk to him! He made me so worried," Jungkook said as he tried to push Namjoon

Namjoon still stood in his place and Jungkook was pissed, "Hyung! Seriously, move!"

This time, Jungkook pushed him harshly and Namjoon stumbled back - which Jungkook took as an opportunity to slip and knock on the door

When he finally stood in front of the door, he could hear weird sounds and his eyes widen. He tried not to believe it and knocked on the door but there was no response. He turned the doorknob to find it unlocked and Namjoon grabbed Jungkook's hand, "Jungkook, please listen to me. This is not a good idea,"

"Hyung, let go off me! I need to know what he's doing in there," Jungkook yelled, vision turning blurry as he tried not to believe what he heard

He slammed open the door and made his way to where the sound was coming from. When he got there, it seemed exactly like his first day where he walked in on Taehyung while he fucking someone but the only difference then that was his heart didn't break - now it was in fucking pieces. He stood there, confirming his thoughts as streams of tears just kept flowing down his cheeks. Then only the two people on the bed noticed his presence and Taehyung got off the girl, "Jungkook?"

Jungkook backed away and ran to the exit as Taehyung quickly threw on his shorts as the girl whined but no one seemed to care. As Jungkook was going to exiting, Taehyung grabbed his arm, turning him around, "Jungkook! It's not what you think it was,"

Jungkook yanked his hand away, "So you're saying I'm fucking blind? I saw you fucking that girl with my own eyes and you are trying to deny it? I was at the dorm, worrying about you when you were just- You know what? I'll just stop. I don't want to see your face anywhere near me!"

Taehyung's blood boiled, "Why are you even mad? I thought you have a boyfriend! Why would be mad at me for fucking someone when you can kiss someone!"

Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed in anger, "What the fuck? Who the hell told you that I have a boyfriend? I didn't kiss anybody!"

Taehyung laughed bitterly, "Stop playing dumb! I saw you kissing Chanyeol! So you're saying my eyes-"

"Chanyeol? He confessed to me and kissed me without my permission!" Jungkook yelled, his face going red in anger

"What?" Taehyung whispered

"I fucking rejected him! I told him I have someone else that I like! But I guess not anymore 'cause that same person broke my heart," Jungkook sobbed as he ran out of the door and Taehyung just stood there, dumbfounded

What have I done?