~12~

Third-person POV

Taehyung waited for a few minutes behind the bush, just making sure Jungkook and Namjoon left. He peeked through the small holes in the bushes and confirmed they were gone. He started walking to class and when he arrived, he saw Namjoon sitting at the back of the class. Now he feels like he shouldn't have listened - maybe Namjoon wasn't ready to tell him.

He took a seat next to Namjoon, "Hey,"

Namjoon looked up and smiled, "Hey, where were you? I thought you left earlier,"

"Uh, yeah. I was in the toilet - taking a shit," he said and cursed at himself for such a lame excuse

Namjoon's face scrunched up, "Oh- um, okay,"

They then returned out focus back what was teaching - well, at least Namjoon. Taehyung couldn't stop thinking about what they talked about so he decided to distract himself by thinking of dance practice with Jungkook. As soon as the lesson was over, he bid Namjoon a quick goodbye and dashed off to where Jungkook was at.

He doesn't know why he's feeling all giddy to have dance practice. 'It's probably not about the practice, it's about him', he thought

"-hyung! Taehyung!" He snapped out of his trance as he saw Jungkook waving his hands in front of his face

"Oh, I'm sorry, what did you say?" Taehyung scratched the back of his head sheepishly

"I was saying, are you ready to go?" Jungkook said as he crossed his arms

Taehyung nodded and they both started making their way to the dance room. Taehyung was itching to ask Jungkook about the conversation he and Namjoon had but Taehyung kept his mouth shut. The last thing he wants is to get exposed for eavesdropping. They finally made it to the dance room and greeted everyone.

"Hey, Hoseok hyung," Jungkook greeted and Hoseok looked up

"Hey, guys, so let's start," he said and they started the dance. They had to teach Taehyung the dance moves from top to bottom as he skipped most of the practices but he got a hang of it after a few tries.

However, during the dance, Taehyung kept getting sidetracked and Hoseok would keep yelling at him. Well, it isn't his fault that they put Jungkook in front of him and he gets a nice view of Jungkook's body and of course, the booty. The view is so worth it that he will gladly take scoldings from Hoseok.

"Taehyung! Seriously, this is the tenth time," Hoseok sighed, "I might have to kick you out if you continue being like this. Alright everyone, take a break!"

I sat on the floor as I leaned my back against the wall. I looked up as Jungkook sat beside me.

"Hey, you okay? Is something bothering you?" Jungkook asked as he gulped down half a bottle of water

'Your beautiful body', Taehyung thought as he watched Jungkook's Adam's apple bobbing up and down

"Um, nothing. I'm just tired," Taehyung stated as he drank water too

"Just a few more minutes, then, we can go back and you can rest, okay?" Jungkook got off the floor and helped Taehyung up

They did a few more practices and this time Taehyung got it right - for the sake of staying as Hoseok did threaten him of kicking him out.

"Good work everyone! You too, Taehyung," Hoseok said as they all were laying on the floor, catching their breath.

"Thanks," Taehyung breathed out and after a few minutes of resting, they all started packing their things.

When Jungkook and Taehyung were about to exit, Seokjin came up to them, "Hey, uh, can I talk to you Jungkook?"

Jungkook looked at him, "Yea, sure,"

Seokjin then looked at Taehyung, "Privately,"

Jungkook made an 'oh' face and excused himself from Taehyung and stayed inside the dance room.

"Bye, guys. You aren't leaving?" Hoseok questioned as he was about to leave

"Yea, we'll leave later," Jungkook said and Hoseok shrugged and left

"So, what did you want to say?" Jungkook asked tapping his foot impatiently as he wanted to go back to his dorm and sleep

"Um, Jungkook, about what you saw earlier - I'm not with Namjoon or anything. I just didn't want you to get the wrong idea," he said as he looked down

"You don't have to explain yourself, and Namjoon already talked about this," Jungkook said as he shifted his backpack from left to right, "And it's not my business to assume you guys are together or not. I'll just pretend I never saw you guys,"

Seokjin smiled gratefully at Jungkook, "Thank you, Jungkook,"

"No problem, Seokjin hyung," Jungkook said and was about to leave when Seokjin said, "Jin. Just call me Jin hyung,"

Jungkook smiled, "Alright. Bye Jin hyung!"

Jungkook left and went back to his dorm. When he entered, he saw Taehyung laying in his bed, looking at his phone.

"Hey, Taehyung," Jungkook greeted as he took off his shoes

"Hey. You're back," Taehyung said as he put his phone on the nightstand, "What did Seokjin hyung want to talk about?"

"It's nothing, just something about the dance," Jungkook said as avoided Taehyung's eyes

Taehyung didn't believe him for one second and grabbed Jungkook's arm and turned him around to face him. Jungkook's eyes widen at the action and Taehyung stepped closer.

"You're hiding something from me," Taehyung said as he watched Jungkook gulp, "And I know it's about my best friend and I want to know what's bothering him,"

Jungkook sighed as he sat on his bed, "Taehyung, I know you're worried about Namjoon. But it's fine and whatever he told me I'm not supposed to tell you. He will tell you when he's ready,"

Taehyung started feeling his blood boiling, "He's been my friend for years and he's not ready to tell me but he can tell something so personal to a person who he just met a week ago?"

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand, "Taehyung, it's not like that. I somehow got involved, that's why he told me. Please be patient, he'll tell you,"

Taehyung sighed as he looked at Jungkook's hand on his, "Can you at least tell me how is Seokjin hyung involved in this?"

"I'm sorry, Taehyung. I can't. I promised him," Jungkook said and moved out of bed to go shower

Taehyung sighed as he laid in his bed, sighing, "I wish he would tell me soon. The guilt is unbearable," he whispered to himself before drifting off to sleep