~19~

Third-person POV

It's been a few days since the incident between Jungkook and Taehyung and they haven't talked to each other since then. Jungkook now stays over at Hoseok after explaining to him what happened. Hoseok was raged and was about to chop Taehyung's head off but Jungkook told him it wasn't worth their time.

"Hey, Kook? Do you want to eat outside tonight?" Hoseok asked as he shut his laptop after he finished his assignments

"Hmm," Jungkook hummed as he looked at the pile of work he has to finish by this week, "Yea sure,"

"Great! Come on, get dressed," Hoseok squealed as he got off his bed, "I'm going to bring you to my favorite restaurant!"

Jungkook laughed at Hoseok's behavior, "All right,"

They walked to a nearby Noodle store and ordered their favorite noodles.

Hoseok looked up at Jungkook, "Hey, Kook. Are you okay? You know, after the Taehyung thing?"

Jungkook's gaze met Hoseok's and he knew right away that he wasn't over it. Jungkook sighed, "Hyung, I'm trying but it's so hard. We weren't even together yet but he already broke my heart,"

Hoseok avoided Jungkook's eyes, "Kook...I talked to Namjoon and he said Taehyung has been a mess. He isn't going to any of his classes and locks himself up in the dorm,"

Jungkook looked up, "What?"

"Yeah, so I think it's the best if you guys would stop ignoring each other and actually talk it out. Talking really works," Hoseok said as he dapped a piece of tissue onto his mouth, "You done?"

"Yeah, let's go,"

They both went back to Hoseok's dorm and Jungkook couldn't stop thinking about Taehyung after hearing what Hoseok said. He was too focused on his own pain that he didn't realize the other was hurting too. He grabbed a black hoodie and wore it over his white t-shirt, "Hyung, I can't take it anymore. I'm going to go talk to Taehyung,"

Hoseok smiled, "Go. Fix everything,"

Jungkook embraced Hoseok and whispered, "Thank you hyung, for being here for me,"

Hoseok nodded with a smile and Jungkook walked out.

He stood in front of his and Taehyung's dorm room and his heart started pacing in a wild speed as his breathing ragged. He closed his eyes and exhaled as he knocked on the door. After a few minutes, the door opened.

"Namjoon, I told you that I-" Taehyung stopped as his eyes went wide

"J-Jungkook?" he whispered as if he was dreaming

"H-Hey Taehyung, can I come in?" Jungkook said as he fiddled with the hem of his hoodie

"Yeah, s-sure," Taehyung moved slightly to the side to let Jungkook in

Jungkook sat on his bed while Taehyung sat on his and the room went silent.

"S-So, why did you come here for?" Taehyung broke the silence

Jungkook looked up at him, "I don't know how to start. I'm sorry Taehyung for whatever that happened,"

"I should be sorry. I did something horrible out of anger and jealousy," Taehyung sighed, "That night, I felt my heart breaking into pieces when I saw you cry and I-I realized that I did something so terrible to you. You didn't deserve it. You deserve someone better, someone, who can keep you happy 'cause you look way more beautiful when you smile,"

Jungkook had tears in his eyes and he tried not to cry but it was failing, "T-Taehyung, I-I like you. That night when you hurt me, I-I thought I would hate you for it but I couldn't. Your s-stupid face was still in my head all the time and it was getting frustrating,"