~4~

Third person's POV

Footsteps echoed in the long corridor as he nervously looked around. The big campus was already confusing, to make it worse, he's new here ( freshman ). Finally, the receptionist came into view and he made his way towards her, "Hello. I'm Jeon Jungkook. I'm new here, may I get my schedule?"

The receptionist smiled, "Hello, Jeon Jungkook. Welcome to the University of Michigan." She then searched through a file and snatched out a piece of paper, "Here you go. This will be your schedule and it has your room number," she opened a drawer and took out a pair of keys, "and these will be your keys to your room. One is an extra,"

He thanked her and walked to the direction she pointed. After a few minutes of walking, he looked at the room number on his schedule and finally, arrived in front of a white door. He exhaled and shook his head.

Let's do this

He put the keys in and unlocked the door. He slowly opened it and let's just say he did not expect to see what he saw. He kept staring at the inhumanly handsome guy, laying on his bed shirtless. The guy noticed his presence and looked up at him. His expression was nothing like Jungkook's. He rather looked bored out of his mind.

"Are you waiting for me to ask 'who are you?'" he said as he waited for Jungkook to say something.

However, Jungkook was only thinking of the beauty of the being in front of him and hoped his inner gayness was not obvious.

Before thinking twice of what to say, his mouth 'accidentally' blurted out, "Dang,"

So much for not being obvious

"Excuse me?" the beautiful guy asked and Jungkook cursed at himself in his head

Why the fuck did I say that? Shit

"I-I mean I'm your new roommate!" I said, a bit too loud and looked down in embarrassment.

'Shit. He's going to think I'm a creep now' he thought in his head

"Uh okay," the guy said as he got up from his bed and put on a black t-shirt, "you can take the other side of the room,"

Jungkook finally tore his eyes away from the gorgeous guy and looked around the room. He looked at his side of the room and saw there was a single bed, a closet, a bedside table, and a desk. There was also a mini kitchen in the corner of the room. He started to unpack his stuff. Though, he was unaware of a pair of eyes watching him.

"Hey, I forgot to introduce myself," the guy said and he walked towards Jungkook, "My name's Taehyung. Kim Taehyung."

"Oh hi. My name is Jeon Jungkook," he said nervously as he realized how close was Taehyung standing.

"Such a cute name for a cute guy," Taehyung said as he smirked at the effect he had on Jungkook.

Jungkook looked down as he mumbled, "T-Thanks,"

"Well, Jungkook, I have to go now. See you later," Taehyung said as he wore his shoes and went out of the room.

Jungkook exhaled the breath he unintentionally held and sat on his bed, "How the fuck am I supposed to be his roommate for the rest of my life here?" he said to himself as he screamed into his pillow.

———————————————————————-

Yay! Finally Taekook met! More fun chapters are coming~~