~2~

Jungkook's POV

I scrolled through my Instagram feed as I laid on my precious bed. It's been 2 months since graduation and I was starting to feel nervous about how fast time is passing by. After I had gotten the results of my finals - which were actually pretty good - I applied to one of the best universities and decided on dentistry course. I have always been interested in Biology, which was one of my best subjects in school, and I thought I might pursue something within that field.

Okay, enough with my boring academic life. I'm not actually worried about the studies - not to brag, but I'm pretty smart - but the social life. There are still four months left before I move out of my house and start living in the dorms but I'm already nervous. The fact that Jimin will be attending another university made me even more stressed out. These thoughts running around in my head, I threw my phone to the other side of the bed and screamed into my pillow.

"Dude, what are you doing?"

I scream my lungs out as I sat up straight in a split second. My shocked face soon turned annoyed as I saw who scared the shit out of me, "What do you want, Jimin?" I rolled my eyes at him, "And how many times have I told you not to sneak up on me like that? Please knock next time,"

Jimin smirked as he made his way to my bed, "But it's fun scaring you!"

"Ugh, you're so annoying," I said as I got up and sat on my desk chair.

Jimin smiled as he took my phone, "But you love me,"

"No, I don't," I shot him a look

He looked up at me with wide eyes, "Ouch,"

I rolled my eyes (my eyeballs will soon be rolled into my head at this point) and looked at him with my eyebrows raised, "What are you doing with my phone?"

"Chill dude, I forgot to bring my phone so I'm using yours to stalk Yoongi," he said as he propped himself on his elbow and went through my feed.

"Do you have to stalk him with my phone?" I said as I leaned over his shoulder to see my phone, "And also why haven't you even tried talking to him? Why are you such a pussy, Jimin?"

"Don't call me a pussy!" He said as he turned around and glared at me, "He's not really good at socialising with people so I don't know how to approach him,"

"Why don't you just text him?"

"You think I didn't try that? He ignored me every single time," Jimin sighed as he shut my phone and laid back on my bed.

"Well, you have been having this crush on him long enough, I think it's time for you to do something about it," I said as I went to my desk and took my sketchbook out.

"You still draw?" Jimin asked as he leaned over my shoulder

"Yea," I said as I started to sketch out someone's face.

I heard Jimin sigh before he said, "I can't believe we're going to different universities,"

"Don't remind me. I'm already nervous," I said as I drew the lines darker

"Kook, I don't want to go anywhere without you," I heard Jimin mumble and I smiled

"Me too, Jimin but what can we do? We have different career paths,"

All of a sudden, I felt Jimin hug me from behind, "Kook?" he said into my shirt so it sounded muffled.

"Yea?"

"I'm going to miss you and your smart ass so much," he murmured and I giggled, "I'm going to miss your annoying ass too,"

————————————————————————

A short chapter!

Thank you for reading!

Meant to be 🔆 VKOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara