~6~

Jungkook's POV

I sat down on the bench where Taehyung just sat and stared down at the grass. I pouted as I was left all alone. Hoseok hyung had class and Taehyung...he looked like he didn't want to be around me. I sighed as I thought why would a pretty guy like him want to be around me? I better stop looking desperate to be his friend. He probably thinks that it's weird.

I stood up and decided to go to the library. I walked in and saw there was almost no one as most people were probably having class. I walked around each section, looking around to find any interesting book. That's when I spotted the librarian. My eyes widen as I stared at the blonde guy, Jimin's Crush! Does he go to this uni? but why is he a librarian here?

Soon, he noticed my burning stares and he raised his eyebrows as if saying what are looking at, bro? Does he not remember me? Of course not! He doesn't even know me! I just awkwardly smiled and waved. His eyebrows went even higher and looked at me for a few more seconds before going back to arranging books.

I secretly took a picture of him ( not because I think he's hot or anything - I have seen better and this guy is just an average) to send it to Jimin and I know he'll go crazy if he finds out his guy works as a librarian in my university. Soon, a notification dinged on my phone and it echoed through the library. I looked up and Yoongi ( I think that was his name) was glaring at me while he shushed me. I smiled sheepishly and nodded my head at him as an apology.

I opened the new message and I smiled as I saw Jimin's reaction just as I expected.

Jimin: DUDE WTF- IS THAT MY GORGEOUS YOONGI?

Jungkook: to be honest, he's not that gorgeous

Jimin: say that again, I'll come over and cut your head off

Jungkook: yea fine that is your overly gorgeous, hot and sexy Yoongi

Jimin: that's better. Anyway, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH HIM?

Jungkook: he's working as a librarian at my university, I guess.

Jimin: I'm coming to visit you

Jungkook: are you coming to visit me or just to hopelessly stare at a guy who'll never ask you out?

Jimin: shut up bitch! It's not like you ever dated before!

Jungkook: that's because I haven't found the one

Jimin: and you never will

Jungkook: ouch. Bye, then, I don't wanna talk to someone who'll lower my self-esteem which is already pretty low

Jimin: fine bye

Wow, I knew Jimin would be pissed but he blew up. I stood up and grabbed a book called 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher (A/N: I freaking love this book) and sat down to read. I didn't realise time flew by until the orange rays hit my eyes from the big white window. I looked at the time and my jaw dropped. I have been here for four hours? I thought as I stretched and closed the book after reading the last page.

As I was looking out the window, Yoongi walked up to me, "How long are you going to sit here?" He asked as he crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows at me.

I cleared my throat and smiled at him, "I'm sorry. I was going to leave," I said as I placed the book back in the shelf, "by the way, I was wondering, do you work here or study here?"

Yoongi looked hesitant as if he was debating whether to tell me or not but he decided to tell me anyway, "I work here as a part-time worker. I actually study in a performing arts university cause I'm majoring in music. Since I have no class some days, I come here to work as it's near."