~5~

Jungkook's POV

I didn't realise I fell asleep on my bed. I woke up to my notifications blowing up. I sleepily grabbed my phone and looked at the screen to see 20 messages. And of course, not a surprise, they're all from Jimin. I opened my messages app and saw Jimin spammed me with "JUNGKOOK". I then replied and got a message almost immediately.

Jimin : JUNGKOOK

Jungkook : what?

Jimin : Finallyyy! You replied!

Jungkook : what is it, hyung?

Jimin: I just wanted to check on you. You okay there?

I smiled at the text. I am so grateful to have Jimin, who always thinks of me before himself.

Jungkook: I'm fine, hyung. Just unpacked my stuff to my new room.

Jimin: Right, that reminds me. How is your roommate? If he does anything to you, tell me right away! I'll drive there and teach him a lesson

Jungkook: Hyung, you're too much and you don't need to do that, so far he's okay. We just introduced ourselves to each other.

Jimin: okay then. Don't forget to call me, okay?

Jungkook: Of course, hyung. Now I gotta go. Need to shower

Jimin: Okay, bye kookie!

Jungkook: Bye

I shut my phone off as I walked to the bathroom with my towel. I sighed as the warm water started running down my bare body. After I showered, I wrapped the towel around my waist and opened the door. I started to make my way to my bed when I noticed another person in the room.

"Ahhhh!!" I screamed as the guy turned out to be Taehyung

I stood shocked as Taehyung looked at me up and down, "damn"

My cheeks flared as I tried to cover my body, "Can you please stop staring?"

"Why should I?" He smirked and walked closer to me. I quickly backed away but unfortunately, my back met the wall.

He came so close, I could feel his breath on my ear, "Better cover up or I might do something," he whispered before walking off to the bathroom.

I stared at the floor confused at what he said but I shook it off and abruptly took out my t-shirt and jeans and wore them. I wore my shoes and walked out of the room. I decided to walk around and give myself a tour.

I was looking at the walls filled with paintings when I bumped into a guy, "Oh my god, I'm so sorry!"

As I was helping him take his books from the floor, the guy looked at me, "It's fine. Are you new here?"

I got up and gave him all his books, "Yes, I am. I'm a freshman here,"

The guy had curls at the end of his hair and I found them cute. He looked like maybe a year or two older than me. He then smiled and extended his hand, "Hello! I'm Jung Hoseok! I'm a sophomore,"

"So you're a year older than me? I'm nineteen," I said but Hoseok shook his head

"I'm 21. I entered uni late," he said as he started walking, "You want me to give you a tour or did someone do that already?"

I walked beside him and said, "Actually, I was going to give myself a tour. That's why I was looking around,"

Hoseok smiled at me as he opened his locker and put all his books in there, "In that case, I'll help you out,"

"Thank you so much, hyung!" I said as we started to walk wherever Hoseok was going

"No problem, kid. We should hang out, I like you," he said as he walked towards the library, "So this is the library!"

________________________________

Taehyung's POV

I placed my hand around Namjoon's shoulder as we chilled at the cafeteria. I was drinking my soda as Namjoon tapped me on the shoulder, "Dude, we're like 15 minutes late for our class,"

I lazily glanced at Namjoon, "You think I ever cared?"

"I know you don't but we might be kicked out if we keep this up," Namjoon said as he got up, "Come on, the least we could d-" he was interrupted by the laugh coming from the entrance of the cafeteria.

"Who's that with Hoseok?" Namjoon asked as I looked at them both - more specifically staring at Jungkook.

"My roommate," I said as I turned my gaze to my unfinished drink.

"Woah, you didn't tell me you got a new roommate," Namjoon said as he looked at me in disbelief.

"I was going to tell you. It slipped off my mind," I said as I took a peek every few seconds at Jungkook and his new friend.

"You already like him huh?" Namjoon asked as I choked on my drink. My coughing attracted some of the students' attention - including Jungkook's and Hoseok's. I saw Jungkook looking at me worriedly and we locked eyes. He then smiled and waved at me.

I drank some water and waved back at him. Then, I noticed from the corner of my eyes, Namjoon looking at me, "what?"

Instead of saying anything, he smirked. I glared at him as I knew what he was thinking, "Don't you dare,"

"What? I didn't say anything," he defended but he still had that stupid smirk on his face, "Well, we should get going,"

"You can go first, I'll come later. Just tell the professor something," I said as I continued to sip my drink.

Namjoon sighed, "Fine but this will be the last time I'm doing this," he said as he exited the cafeteria.

I threw the can into the trash bin and decided to take a walk at the back of the campus. I sighed frustrated at the fact that I should go to class. I hated doing what my dad asks me to do. Who cares if he's a CEO of a big company? Why doesn't anyone ask me what I really want to do in life? They just put me in uni, forces me to learn business so I can inherit my dad's position. But what if I don't want to? Nobody cares.

I sat on one of the benches and stared at the view of a glimmering lake, bright blue sky as I wished If I could have freedom. Suddenly, I was startled as I heard the bush rustle.

"Who's there?" I asked as I stood straight. Then a mop of raven hair popped from behind. I was confused so I walked behind the bush to find Jungkook.

"Jungkook? What are you doing there?" I asked as I stared at him bewildered

He looked down, his cheeks tinted pink and he kept fiddling with the end of his shirt, "U-Uh I-I-"

Looking at his state, I smirked, "Were you watching me?"

"What? No!" his head snapped up as he yelled, "I-I w-was just p-passing by a-and I wanted to t-talk to you but-"

"But what?" I asked as I continued to tease him

"But I didn't know how to start a c-conversation so..." he trailed off and I decided to give him a break.

"Uh okay. I have to get going. I'm late to class so bye," I said as I started walking away. I felt bad for leaving him hanging like that but it's true that I'm late. I looked back to find him sitting on the bench, looking down with a pout. I groaned at how cute he looked but I shrugged it off and walked to my class.

________________________________