~8~

Jungkook's POV

I finally had a free period after a two-hour-long lecture but I didn't know whether to go back to my dorm or hang around the campus. I eventually decided with the latter. I walked through a hallway where there were a lot of rooms for different purposes. I saw the huge dance room, then the vocal room and finally the music room. I loved music since young but I only know how to play the piano. I wanted to learn other instruments but I didn't have enough time.

I entered the music room and the first thing I notice is the beautiful grand piano. I slowly make my way to it and trace my hands on the keys. I sat down and started playing a familiar tune. I have not sung this song for so long but the lyrics are still crystal clear in my head. I started singing and a small smile formed on my lips. I actually wrote this song a few years back when I was in high school for music class. I ended up getting a high grade for it. But when I was writing this song, I didn't think of it as an assignment but a way for me to express myself and my feelings. That's why I still sing this song to relax and make me feel like I'm home.

I sang the song till the end and sighed in content. I knew I would be coming here a lot in the future. I stood up and decided to go to the cafeteria as I was starving. I walked to the doorway and halted in my steps when I noticed Taehyung standing there.

"Taehyung?" I called out in disbelief. Shit, did he hear me sing?

He jumped in surprise and his eyes widen. He rubbed the back of his neck while he sheepishly smiled, "Um, hey. I didn't know you sing so well,"

I felt my cheeks and the tip of ears burning when he said that. Shit! he did hear me sing

"Oh, uh, thanks," I said as I stepped out, "I mean, we just met. There's a lot of things you don't know about me,"

I started making my way to the cafeteria but stopped when Taehyung called out, "Jungkook?"

I turned around and faced him. He came forward and looked at me in the eyes. I stood there not knowing what to do when he kept dragging on the silence.

"Um, yes?" I broke the silence and he snapped out of his trance.

"Oh, uh, I wanted to ask you if you would like to seat with me for lunch later?" he asked and my eyes widen. I wanted to scream yes but I remembered Hoseok hyung.

"I would love to but um, I can't leave Hoseok hyung alone," I said and I noticed Taehyung gritting his teeth at the mention of Hoseok.

"Oh, don't worry. He can seat with us?" he asked and I happily agreed. I then waved him goodbye and started walking away while wondering suspiciously, why does he want us to be friends now? I remembered the time whenever I tried to approach him to be my friend, he would keep avoiding me. Remembering Hoseok hyung's words - He's a playboy. He lures people to his trap and once he finished using them, he leaves them - I knew I would have to be more careful but will he try to use me?

Taehyung's POV

I did a little victory dance in my head when Jungkook agreed but the only problem was the horse-face. I don't have anything against Hosoek since we don't really talk and we mind our own business but he's getting too close to Jungkook. Now, you might think I'm jealous of him and yes, I am not going to deny that. Every time my heart leaped when Jungkook was around, I knew I did have a thing towards this bunny-faced cutie. After I had gone to the toilet, I returned to class to find Mr. Taylor arranging his things. He looked up and glared at me, "Had fun ditching my class?"

"I just went to the toilet!" I defended myself although that's not the whole story. I saw Namjoon face-palming at my response.

"Mr. Kim, I think you need to be more serious about your education. You can be kicked out if you don't do well this semester," he said as he walked out of class. I groaned as I arranged my things. Namjoon I and walked out, heading towards the cafeteria.

"Dude, what the hell? Where were you?" Namjoon asked me as we sat down at our usual place.

"I am serious, I went to the toilet!" I said but Namjoon raised his eyebrows, indicating that he did not believe me, "Fine! I was distracted by something. That's all,"

"Is that all?" Namjoon asked and I sighed.

"Jungkook distracted me! There, happy?" I growled and rolled my eyes.

Namjoon smirked as he continued to annoy me, "Distracted how? I need the details, Taehyungie,"

I cringed when he called me that, "Never call me that again and no, why would I tell you? It's between me and Jungkook,"

Namjoon did not look happy with my response, "Dude just tell me or not I'll just assume you guys made out or something,"

My eyes widen, "No! There was nothing like that although I do wish that happened-" I stopped myself before embarrassing myself even more. Namjoon burst out laughing as he wiped a tear that escaped.

"Oh god, how much do you like this kid?" he asked and I slapped his hand, "Fine. Then, how did he distract you?"

I smiled as I remembered his sweet voice, "He was singing," I said as I looked at Namjoon, "You wouldn't believe. His voice was literally dripping with honey,"

"Wow, dude, you are so whipped," he said and I glared at him

"I'm serious! His voice was like-" Namjoon cut me off like always

"Bro, your future boyfriend is making his way here," he said I abruptly turned around to find him walking towards our table with that horse-face. Shit, I can already feel my heart beating twice as fast as before.

"Hey Taehyung and..." Jungkook trailed off as he looked at Namjoon. I quickly introduced him, "Oh, that's Namjoon, my best friend," I said and he smiled at Jungkook.

"Hi, Jungkook. Nice to meet you," Namjoon said and he looked behind Jungkook, "Hey, Hoseok, what up?"

"Hey, nothing much," he said before, plopping down beside Namjoon with his lunch. Jungkook sat beside me and I turned to look at him. He was just drinking a box of banana milk.

"Jungkook?" I called out and he faced me, "You're not going to get anything to eat?"

"I already had lunch earlier cause I had a free period," he said and I made an 'oh' face.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence, Namjoon spoke up, "So, Jungkook, what course are you taking?"

"I'm studying dentistry," he said as he continued sipping his milk, "and you?"

"Business, just like Taehyung," he said and Jungkook looked at me.

"You study business?" He asked and I nodded

He looked away as he said, "You don't look like the type to study business,"

I smiled at his statement, "Well, that's because I'm not,"

He turned to look at me, "Then, why are studying it?"

I grimaced I remembered the argument I had with my father about what I would learn in university, "My father forced me to,"

"Oh," Jungkook said and the conversation just ended there. Soon, it was time for us to go back so we parted ways.

"Bye guys!" Namjoon screamed as he turned and narrowed his eyes at me, "You really like this guy, huh?"

"I told you- I'm not sure," I said as I rubbed the back of my neck, "I feel weird around him but I don't know if I like him,"

"It's alright. Things like this take time to process," Namjoon said and I pondered on that thought

Do I like him although I just met him?

I went to class with Jungkook still on my mind

________________________________