....

Welcome my friends, to the book of hurt/comfort, in which I will rip your hearts out and then promptly put them back in with a sticker. 

I'd like to thank you momentarily if you read this - it will really help you understand the stories, I promise. 

....

Ships:

My book mainly contains the ships mentioned in the description - Tokoshoji/ShouToko being my main one though. I also do the occasional ShigaDabi, DabiTwice and TodoDeku, depending on what you want me to write. 

....

Title meanings:

So you may notice some titles have ships in them, others don't. Their meanings are:

. If it's a ship, it's safe to assume that in that story, that is the main ship / the only ship

. If it has a Sl/ before the ship name, it means 'slight'. There is a main character of the two, however the ship is still in the background

. If it says one character's name, it is a story based on that character, with perhaps a background ship

. If it says nothing, then it is a character arc - in which I take multiple characters and write about them in a non-shipping way so I can get used to their personality. These are normally quite angsty, but don't always assume that. 

. If there are multiple ships involved that are major, it will simple say 'multiple ships'. These can include tons of ships, so I recommend just clicking on them to see. 

....

Prompt meanings:

In the beginning of the story, I will write the word 'prompt'. This doesn't mean I got the prompt somewhere - I mean it in a sense that I came up with the prompt, or took a moment from the show to write about, unless I say otherwise. 

The 'prompt' area will give you an idea of the story, without giving away any spoilers, so it's good to read if you think you might read it. 

The 'notes' section contain random jumbled thoughts about the oneshot. It's helpful if you wish to get my experience on writing these kinds of things, in case you think about writing oneshots similar to mine. 

....

IMPORTANT SECTION:

Sometimes I write 'IMPORTANT', which obviously means IMPORTANT. This is where, for example, my teachers oneshots, I write the names I have come up with for some of the teachers. This is helpful if you wish to understand the oneshot more. 

....

Art:

I post art with every oneshot I make - I do put a little disclaimer whether or not I own the art. If you wish to get your art featured, send it over to me - I accept anything as long as it works alongside a oneshot I am making. I will put your username underneath it and fully credit you if you so wish. 

Also yes, that's my art at the top of the page.

Thank you so much if you read this!

LASTLY - IF YOU LIKE THESE ONESHOTS AND WANT MORE, HEAD OVER TO MY ACCOUNT AND CLICK THE LINK IN MY DESCRIPTION - I HAVE A TUMBLR WHERE I POST RANDOM ARTWORK, MEMES AND STORIES ALL ABOUT BNHA!