Quirk-Sicknesses (Multiple Ships)

You'll find a series of different ships within this mastermind of small oneshots of different quirks acting up. 
ShouToko, EraserMic, MiriTama, BakuKiri, and finally, a small little treat since I don't write about this ship like, at all: ShigaDabi! 

PS. Hey, I got the hashtag 2nd in LeMillion today! For that celebration, I made Mirio the one suffering instead of Tamaki because it's about time I switched the roles!
PPS I got 13 in Slight Smut without doing any smut. 

I got some of these ideas from a tumblr post about quirk related illnesses. If you want to use these small basically uncompleted oneshots to fuel your own oneshots/stories, go ahead!

HOLY SHIT THE PHOTO I USED I'M WHEEZING I WISH I OWNED IT

.

--- 1st BakuKiri ---

Bakugou slid into a fighting stance, narrowing his eyes at his sparring partner, who's arms automatically hardened into the quirk-enabled mode. "You ready, Shitty Hair?" He growled out, impatient to start and punch away at his anger of the day. 

Kirishima nodded, determined. "Yeah, bring it on, Kacchan!" 

"Don't call me that!" He yelled, charging forward, preparing an attack in his right hand, slamming said hand into his opponents head, smashing the rock-hard male to the side. "You know I hate it." 

Red Riot stumbled slightly, reaching a hand to awkwardly rub along the spikes. "That..." He stopped dead, bringing his hand away to find blood and flaked skin coming off of his face. "Hurt...?" 

Confused, his vision blurred as pain tore through his face, and at his stomach as Katsuki hit him again, unaware of the searing pain his friend was feeling. Gasping out, he lost all control of his quirk, reaching his maximum strength so suddenly and irrationally he cut the blond right across the cheek with his skin. "Shit." Swore the older boy, and he quickly stopped his attack, reaching up his fingers to press on the wound before looking down at Kirishima. "Fuck, dude! Your face!" 

Kirishima Ejiro was barely hearing anything anymore, too busy trying to focus on his erratic breathing. He felt a hand touch his now slouching, soft shoulder and he flinched against it, making more skin fall off and more blood to appear. "What's happening?" He asked aloud to no one in particular, moving slowly to his knees to quell the shaking in his legs. Bakugou was in front of him, eyes wide and full shock, yet the rest of him held an expression that screamed calm... For once. 

"It's a quirk thing." He said simply. The hurt man didn't understand, quirking a brow before hissing at the tug on his skin at the action. "For example my quirk thing is that I sweat more in my hands, meaning yes, bigger explosions, but more damage for me." He poked at his friends skin, watching it fall away. "Yours is... I'm not sure, actually." 

Ejiro snorted sarcastically. "That's obvious." 

Katsuki smiled, leaning back on his heels, swinging a little to keep his balance going. "Wanna head back to the dorms and get takeout? On me." 

The sick student's eyes lit up. "Free takeout from you?" His mouth watered. "So many possibilities - man do I hope you have a lot of money!"

They ended up curled in Bakugou's room, watching netflix and eating takeout Takoyaki and clams. It made Kirishima think of Amajiki as he curled next to his friend, being held securely so his quirk wouldn't hurt as much as it had earlier. 

Kirishima could say he was mad, but he pretty sure he was dying at being pressed into his crushes side. Luckily the lights were off, otherwise Katsuki might have caught his red complexion and killed him for real.