Anxiety (MiriTama)

Mirio X Tamaki (But Nejire is here too because she's so sweet)

Prompt - how have I not done a oneshot like this - I mean it's literally given to us that Amajiki has anxiety and tons of it.

ALSO, I couldn't find anything about class 3A's homeroom teacher, so I decided it would be Cementoss because FUCK YEAH CEMENTOSS MY CEMENT BABY.

Also honestly, sorry for the shitty content - if you are reading these, what are you even doing with your life xD

Notes - Eyyy, I got the manga - I've got the first two books and am so hyped for the USJ arc. Also, if you own the manga, have you ever looked at the way he drew Tokoyami and Shoji to start with? I'm WHEEZING it's so bad but I still stan it because Hirikoshi is amazing. 

Don't own the photo/MiniComic

.

Tamaki was trembling, eyes clenched closed as he crouched in the abandoned hallway, hands gripping at his hair frantically as he fought the oncoming slaughter of panic. "It's okay." Mirio was besides him, though he could barely hear him over the blood gushing around his ears, tinting them a deep pink. "I'm here - Nejire's here, too." 

"Oh kitten." The blue haired girl cooed, petting his indigo hair softly, fingers glazing over darkened locks. "You poor thing, it's alright now." 

His bottom lip was jutting out, wobbling slightly. The hands on him felt familiar, yet did nothing to quench his terrifying anxiety-induced attack. Togata knelt in front of him, and his hands ghosted over his fear-wrinkled face momentarily before firmly holding him steady. "We've got you." The blond sounded upset - like he was close to tears. "Everything's going to be alright Tamaki." 

Fighting the fear, the shorter of the two males opened his eyes, coming face to face with the man who walked alongside him every anxious battle, who held him as he cried and who would comfort him as the dark thoughts took over. Amajiki tried to say his name, form the word he loved using on his lips, but he was so deep in the attack that his mouth refused to move, only letting out a pathetic whimper instead. 

"He can't talk." Nejire Hado sounded worried for once - she was normally so calm and so collected that it was frightening terrifying when she started to break down. "Oh God - hey Kitten - Tamaki - it's alright, sweetie, we're here." Her voice was wobbling, and it sounded as if she was trying to hold back cries of frustration. The male wanted to look up at her, wanted to reassure her that he was going to be okay, but his whole body was tensed up, and it was as if he couldn't even move his neck. 

His distress ten-folded after that. 

Tamaki could feel the tremors wracking his skin, could hear the whines slipping from tightly bound lips: he could make out the voices above and in front of him - but the sounds were distorted and practically fell on deaf ears. "C'n't.. B'ea'h." He ground out, teeth rattling against each other in fear as he forced his mouth open. It didn't really help though, because most of the words he managed to get out made no sense whatsoever. "H'lp." He squeaked painfully.

He was sobbing at this point - the warm tears running down his cold face, splattering onto Miro's hands as he held him. The fingered-appendages only tightened in response to the liquid - Togata refused to leave now, that was clear, and it made Amajiki feel a little safer inside. "-jire-." His voice suddenly came back, as did all the other noises around him, sound washing over him in waves as his hearing steadied. "-Go find Recovery girl." 

Hado nodded enthusiastically, bending down to press her nose comfortingly into the dark hair before standing up and sprinting down the corridor. As the footsteps faded away, Tamaki focused more on the boy in front of him: Togata had been crying somewhere in between his panic attack, because dry tracks littered his face. The blond lifted his hand from the smaller's soft face, covering it with his school jumper before carefully swiping over the indigo eyes. "You feeling better now?"