With a curt nod, she accepted Todoroki's invitation and turned to look at the blue haired male who was still deep in thought.

"I presume you have a solid strategy so I accept!" Iida declared his glasses turning white like those smart-ass anime characters who thought of a way to end your lifeline- I mean, he looked up his glasses reflecting the sunlight as he wholeheartedly accepted the invitation to join the team.

They all agreed that Todoroki would be the rider and Iida the front horse as the two girls support from behind.

"The reason I've chosen you all, is because our formation will be by far, the most stable." Todoroki started.

"Akira," he turned to the gray eyed girl. "You guard the left with your Elemental Quirk, keep the enemies away."  She gave him a smile and a salute whispering a soft "sasageyo", before looking down deep in thought.

"Yaoyorozu," his attention turned to the raven haired girl with the creation quirk. "You take the right. Provide a shield for us to supplement our movement."

Finally he looked at the only other male in the team--- Iida.

"You take the lead." Todoroki told the male with glasses. "We'll make use of your mobility and physicality for defense."

The male nodded understanding his role.

"And you'll hold them off with your fire and ice, Todoroki?" He asked.

The bi-colored haired male trailed off averting this gaze to the crowd and scowling.

"No. In battle, I refuse to use my left side." He said, making the Purple haired girl's attention go back to him.

She stepped towards the heterochromatic eyed male placing a hand on his shoulder diverting his attention to her and offering him a sad smile.

He sighed and removed her hand from his shoulder before talking strategy more.

~~~~

"I suggest we gather up points first." Said Akira as they strategize. "Based on the competition, it's obvious that the other teams will aim for ten million, then if we get the chance, we trap Midoriya's team and get the ten million."

"when." Shoto corrected determined to get the ten million points.

"When we gather points from other teams," continued Yao-Momo "you need to wear the headbands inside out and switch the positions every now and then to confuse other players who want their headbands back."

Iida hummed in response listening to their strategy.

The two smartest girls in class, damn, they are a VERY dangerous team up.

"Iida!" A familiar squeaky voice called making the blue haired male turned around to the source.

Iida was confronted by both Midoriya and Uraraka, wanting to recruit him for their team.

The greenette explained the strategy he came up with in attempt to "lure" the male into their team but was discouraged when Iida refused and turned his back at his two friends.

In this survival game, if you don't fight then you die. Friends are irrelevant, in this competition, you can only trust your teammates.

Like Humans and Ghouls. It's kill or be killed.

Let the Hunger Games Begin! Oh- wait I mean---

"Your fifteen minutes are up!" Called Midnight who was stretching "Time to get started."

~~~~~~~

It happened fast, as the fight of in the cavalry battle.

Halfway across the game Todoroki's team in now face to face with team Midoriya.