私の太陽 | Watashi no Taiyō

Start from the beginning

The girl had fair white skin, with rosy chubby cheeks, raven colored hair, a button nose that was slowly turning pink and pouty lips – but what was eye catching was her natural slanted eyes, almost looking like a cat – which is partnered with dark brownish eyes that looked rather feral. The girl looked no older than 13 as she stood at almost 5 feet tall— although she had a cold look and a frown on her lips, the child like face was a deep contrast to this.

Her youthful glow made her look like an adorable princess, but it would not be a surprise that the girl would grow up into a stunning woman that would make any person kneel before her beauty. But for now, as she just stepped into her early teens – the little girl was still considered as cute child. The scowl on the girl's face looked more like a pout, it made the girl look like a grumpy kid throwing a tantrum.

The person in front of the girl lagged their step so they could walk side by side with her.

"If you wanna blame someone, blame your mom Jennie-chan." they bite back, feeling rather amused with the sulky aura their cousin was emitting.

The girl beside Jennie also didn't wear a kimono. Instead they just wore a simple a light blue denim jacket with a thick inner fur in it— it was partnered with ripped jeans, converse shoes and a yellow and black striped scarf. The girl's hair was a dark ebony mess, their messy bangs fell over the glasses their wearing that was hiding silver blue eyes. The girl's skin was pale and their lips cracked into a playful grin. Like Jennie, the girl looked like she was still in early high school.

"It's not my fault you're too much of a hermit, this place is fun— live a little, there's a lot of foods too. Yum." the girl raised the paper plate on her hands that was full of takoyaki and popped one piece on her mouth.

Jennie scrunched her face in distaste as she shakes her head and replies, "No thanks, keep it— I'm sure that's not enough to satiate your hunger Frost."

Her cousin shrugs their shoulders, "Your loss."

"Honestly, from all the people I had to hang out with— it had to be you." Jennie says this with disdain in her tone while she trails her feline eyes over the children running around – glaring holes at these loud unruly kids like they would combust on the spot and disappear with her death glares.

The two girls navigate through the upbeat crowds with Jennie trying to limit any sort of human contact while Frozen just continues to stuff all the takoyaki's on her mouth.

"That wasn't offending at all." Frozen comments with a mouth full of food, she took one last bite of the final takoyaki ball in her mouth before she crunched the paper plate on her hand.

"Take it as a compliment," Jennie replies with a dead tone, "Your presence is more bearable out of anyone in your fucken family— be thankful I'm not treating you like air." she grunts as her steps turn in to irritated stomps.

They really didn't have any place in mind, the two cousins were just strolling through the festival doing sight seeing– or in Jennie's case, just grumbling to herself while Frozen keeps buying food from the stalls like her stomach is a black hole.

"They are your family too." Frozen pointedly corrects, "You are such a high maintenance cousin, but you're not worse than Molten-nee so I guess it's fine." she says in amazement as she plays the balled up paper plate on her hand.

There were strings of lanterns held up by strings on top of their heads. The lanterns glew with a combination of red, orange and yellow — giving the illusion of a sunset peering down upon the crowds and giving light to the darkness. Jennie raised on her step to look at a shooting game, the feline eyed girl was tempted to play but she knows she'll just get irritated because from the looks of it – the game was rigged, that's how keen her senses were.