8 | Chapter Eight

Hello hello hello!! Really quickly I'd just wanted to say thank you to @Komal_Sandhu20 ! This chapter is dedicated to them because they're so cute for supporting and voting and commenting regularly! Thank you so much I hope you enjoy !!

CHAPTER EIGHT

In all honesty, I didn't feel like dealing with him today. On the first day of school? No, thank you. I'd rather not be in a negative mood because of a boy. So I'm not gonna let some boy ruin the beginning of my junior year.

     I spent the whole day ignoring him. Instead I tried to take advantage of my free time to roam around the school. Which was great. The only downside was the fact that school here started at eight. Something I was definitely not use too but I have to get use to. The school was amazing, it was huge especially because part of it was connected to the Junior college here. The school looked like something straight out of a movie. It was two stories and had modern touches despite its old fashion vibes going on.

Noe and I had Harry and Alfie show us around yesterday so we would at least have an idea of where to go today. The place was huge so one could easily get lost and to be honest I don't feel like getting kidnapped today. Luckily my classes weren't too far apart so I didn't have much trouble memorizing them.

Sadly the only class I had with Noe was our math class. And from what I knew I didn't get a class with either Harry or Alfie. However I did have English with Jenna so that was exciting. Something even better was the fact that I didn't have any classes with Sir flirts-a-lot.

     It was now my last class of the day. Classes went by fast. Mainly because we one did ice breakers and all that fun stuff.

    Please do hint my sarcasm.

    Now I had P.E, which I'm super glad I got for my last class. I did not want to be all sweaty and sticky for the rest of the school day. Walking into the class I knew I had spoken too soon. Looking directly forward I locked eyes with none other then Santiago. He had his stupid toothy grin on his face making me do the opposite as I glared at him. I didn't want to talk to him. I didn't want anything to do with him. I didn't want to hear the mostly lame excuses he was going to provide.

I'm a huge hopeless romantic and I wanted my first kiss to be special. Yes, I know that sounds cheesy but I pictured it just like the hallmark movies. And you can't tell me I'm the only one.

"S! COME OVER HERE!"

My eyes snap from Santiago to my sister and Harry.

"Damn bebe, I see you," Noe joked. I rolled my eyes, I told her about that night obviously. I couldn't not share it with someone at least. However, Noe doesn't agree with me on the whole 'hating' him. She thinks I'm the one being overdramatic.

"Zip it and scoot over," I gesture as I sit down on the bleachers next to her.

"Did I just completely miss something?" Asked a very confused looking Harry.

"Nope,"
"Yep,"

I look away and around the gym. My eyes making their way back towards Santiago. He throws a smile my way and I roll my eyes again. But before I looked away he had gotten up and had started walking towards us.