4 | Chapter Four

"You're off to great places. Today is your day, your mountain is waiting. So get on your way!"
-Dr. Seuss

CHAPTER THREE

      It's been a few hours since we got here and it was now around six pm. Although all I wanted to do was sleep due to how knackered I was. Let me just tell you, jet lag is a real thing and it is not friendly. However, my dreams seemed to be far seeing as Harry and Alfie wanted to take Noe and I out to hang out with a couple of their friends. 

       Just for us to get to meet them before school started up, that way we would at least know some people. 

      Which I won't lie is a pretty good idea.

       They wanted to take us out to a place called Dave & Busters. Apparently it's a restaurant slash arcade area. Which would sound pretty sweet, if I didn't hate large crowds of people. However, Noe was pretty excited, so they bragged me along anyways.

       It was rather close to our new house and was placed it a rather dashing little plaza. With the little lights hung from tree to tree. Like the ones you see in movies. Seeing them made my nerves go away a tad bit but the thought of being a large crowd was eating away at me.

       "Alright guys, we are here! My mom has bought our entrances and we are goooood to go," Harry explained, because apparently you're supposed to be eighteen or older to go in by yourself but allowed with parents. I also never noticed how Harry had lost his accent, if it wasn't for the fact that we're cousins, I would've thought he was American. I frowned,  unlike my sister and I. We obviously still had our heavy accent, which made me a bit sad.

       I didn't want to lose mine like Harry and Alfie. I actually quite like my accent.

       "So I only invited three of our friends, because I didn't want to have such a large group," he stopped and shot me a wink, making me laugh. Alfie was always like a protective older brother to us.

       "They should be waiting for us at one of the booths already since I thought we could grab something to eat first, yah know?" In which I mentally thank Harry for that because I was starving. I was really hoping that his friends aren't the judging type. I never really get along with people a lot and making friends is kind of difficult for me.

       Noe on the other hand is such a socially active person, and I don't know how shes does it. She could make hundreds of friends in one day if she really wanted to. She just loves talking and her jokes can be pretty hilarious at times.

       "Hey Alfie, Harry! Over here!!"

       I turn my head just in time to see Alfie bro hug one of his friends. Sitting in one of the corner booth were the three friends, two boys and a girl.

       "Damn, long time no see Harlows." The boy then bro hugged Harry next. The action was weird if not really strange to watch, I've always been use to cheek kissing. Even my guy friends. Although it wasn't that common over there, my family would still do it as a sign of respect, I guess.

       Harry wrapped his arm around the boy and introduced us. "Alright my boys, and girl, these are my cousins. Sage and Noe,"

      "What's up guys! I'm Theo, that's my sister Jenna, and the party pooper is Santiago,"

       "Vete a la verga Theo, I literally just got off of work. I'm fucking tired." Santiago flips him off as he drinks more of whatever he had in his cup.

       I waved sheepishly, as Noe went up to them, cheek kissing them all. Making them confused and almost kissing one of them.

      "Whoa that's fancy, my bad girly. I didn't know you were coming in for a kiss."  Theo laughed as he almost kissed my sister. By then Jenna and Santiago knew what was coming.