5 | Chapter Five

"You've got to get up every morning with determination if you're going to bed with satisfaction."
-George Lorimer

CHAPTER FOUR

       "Recuerdame, why are we here again?" I asked impatiently, running my hand through my hair.

       Today felt like such a long fucking day, I had work early this morning and from that I went straight to practice. Right now, I had just gotten out of practice around six when I found these idiots already at my house. Theo and Jenna made me get ready and drive them to Dave & Busters were we are now waiting outside of in my truck.

       "Because! Alfie and Harry's cousins moved to town and they wanted us to met them." Jenna said from the back seat. I stare at her through the rear view mirror in confusion.

       "Como que no te recuerdas dude, Remember? Alfie and Harry told us that they have two cousins that are juniors in England?... They recently moved?... Today's their first day here?" I just stared at Theo for a moment before vaguely remembering that Harry had texted me about it a while back.

       "Oh shit, That's today?"

       "Yeah, no shit stupidass." I glare at Theo as Jenna laughs.

      "Te voy a soltar uno putzo guey," Theo laughs and hold his hands up in surrender.

       "Ight, ight. Cool it, I'm joking. Anyways let's go, They just texted me asking if we can get a booth inside." He says as he makes his way out of the car. I follow after him. getting out of the car and opening the back door for Jenna.

        "Thanks you!" She hops out and runs inside before us. I sigh as I followed after her.

       "Sorry dude, Vale la pena, it'll be fun. Plus you need it, all you do is work practice work and work." Theo pats me on the back as we walk to find Jenna. I mean he's not wrong. That's literally all I've been doing since I was old enough to get a job. Just baseball practice and work, I'm surprised my friends have even stuck around. I never have time to go out and when I do I'm in a shitty mood cause I'm either tired from work or practice. Sometimes I regret working so much and never having a proper high school experience but my familia is first and they really needed my help.

       "Are we gonna eat first? Cause I'm kinda hungry right now." Jenna asked while looking around. Not gonna lie I could use some food right about now too.

       "Yeah, Harry wanted us to find a booth for all of us. They said they'll be here soon." We walk to the last corner booth and sat down, ordering drinks as the waiter came by to greet us.

       "So what do you think los nuevos are gonna be like?" Jenna asked looking up as if she's imagining them in her head.

       "Ni se, I just hope the girl is hot." Snickered Theo. Obviously he was going to think like that, Theo can be such a player when it comes to girls. I honestly haven't thought of anyone that way since I started working. And I don't think I will for a while.

       "Hey Alfie, Harry! Over here!" Theo yelled as he stood up. I glanced over to my left to see them walk through the door with the two newbies right behind.
Theo walks up to them and bro hugs the two brothers.

        "Damn, long time no see Harlows," that's true, we haven't all hung out together in a while. Today would be the first in month since we've all been busy with our own shit. I lift my chin up to the boys as a way of greeting them.

       "Alright my boys, and girl, these are my cousins. Sage and Noe." Harry says introducing the newbies. The girl was cute, cute enough for Theo to attempt to pull his moves on her. As for the boy, he was stunning not even gonna lie. He was wearing vans with a plaid dress pants and a black scoop neck tucked in.