98; Park Jimin

"Wake up lazy."

"Come on, wake up."

"Yn I swear if you don't wake up."

You groaned and rolled over, swatting behind you to hit Yuri.

"Go away Yuri." You mumbled.

"Yuri? Do I look like a Yuri to you?"

Your eyes shot open to the question, who the hell was in your bed.

Without even having to think twice you shot up grabbing your pillow and smacking whoever was in your bed, causing them to fly back and bang their head of the wall.

Whilst they winced from the pain, you quickly got out of bed and grabbed the first thing you could which was your hair dryer.

Now, you could either strangle them with the wire or turn it on then burn them or simply smack the hairdryer off their head.

Before you could react, the person quickly got up and threw their hands up in their air. "Yn calm down!"

"Jimin?!" You yelled, dropping your poor hair dryer. "How did you?!-"

"Your best friend let me in!"

You let out the deep breath you were holding and dropped back onto your bed.

"Mm, tired I see?" Jimin sat down, causing the mattress to slightly sink down.

Big man, little bed.

"Kinda." You shrugged before turning your face to look at Jimin. "So what did you plan for us?"

"We're gonna cook together at my dorm."

"Cook. We're going to cook." You deadpanned.

"Yes Yn, that's exactly what we're going to do! How did you know?" Jimin sarcastically gasped.

"Does it look like I can cook Mr. Park?"

"I don't know Mrs. Park, I guess we'll find out today." Jimin laughed as he laid down beside you. "Park Yn. It has a nice ring to it."

"Does it now?"

"Is 'Does it' your two favourite words my Yn?" Jimin raised an eyebrow at you.

"Yes! How did you know?!" You scrunched up your nose.

"Boyfriend instincts" Jimin looked at you winking causing you to playfully slap him.

"Ugh, such a flirt." You rolled your eyes whilst laughing.

btsjimin

Liked by chimchim and 1,793,834 othersbtsjimin Her feet are so small lol17 minutes ago

btsjimin Her feet are so small lol
17 minutes ago

silly_yn